Cool stuff you'd like to see in Reborn

Mint_Spaghetti

A little minor detail that could happen:

So there was some speculation that Shelly's Illumise would be named after her, but I was wondering what about Bugsy the Volbeat? I'm hoping that Shelly will realize that she is stronger than her brother and either:

A. Replace it with something like a Volcarona, named Charlotte (remember when Charlotte saved Shelly at Yureyu?) or Cal (their reunion in E14). Both are/were Fire type users, and Volcarona is Fire type, so...

B. Keep the Volbeat and rename it Cal. She has become his friend again, after all, and Volbeat does have that red band (although now Cal's hair is blue again and he uses more than just Fire types...)

I want to see the Illumise to be named after us! After all we are Shelly's friends too :/

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALSO I WOULD LIKE A FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING OPTION TO ROMANCE CHARACTERS, BUT I MEAN IT'S WHATEVER. #SULKS

I certainly wouldn't mind this, although it might make the characters' IRL counterparts a little uncomfortable.

Except Cain

I certainly wouldn't mind this, although it might make the characters' IRL counterparts a little uncomfortable.

Except Cain

Yeah people have to remember that fact. I guess it would be cool if the irl counterparts we okay with this.

• Administrators
I don't know about you guys, but I would love to see the cutscenes in small animations, like we saw in the Emerald version when Rayquaza appears in the struggle between Kyogre and Groundon.

cut scene animations are great, but they, well, need to be animated. to do so at an acceptable level of quality and consistency would take much longer than i think anyone here is willing to wait for a new episode.

Reborn is all i ever wanted from a pokemon game.The only thing i would like to see are animations for all moves.

spoilers

ALSO I WOULD LIKE A FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING OPTION TO ROMANCE CHARACTERS, BUT I MEAN IT'S WHATEVER. #SULKS

:]

Triple battles, including Rotation battles.

Dunno, I just like those battle forms and wish they were present in the game. Though to be fair, I don't know if this is possible, since I'm clueless about the limitations as far as programming goes.

Believe me, if I could do Triple and Rotation battles, they'd be seeing a lot of use. Unfortunately, nothing about Essentials even remotely supports that currently, so it had to be let go.

Yeah, lots of people wanted that to happen, but I don't know if it can be implemented, since we all have different names.

Correct, and that's exactly the problem. In game text, I can reference the player's name, but trainers' Pokemon is pulled from a pre-set data-file. It can't even remotely think about the player name, much less detect it.

While many things here are really cool and I'd love to see houses/secret bases and rematches, I'm really only looking for one thing.

Where are the "Hug" and "Punch in the face" buttons? You know, for Shelly, Heather, etc. And Fern.

Edited by Autumneverlast

Correct, and that's exactly the problem. In game text, I can reference the player's name, but trainers' Pokemon is pulled from a pre-set data-file. It can't even remotely think about the player name, much less detect it.

You could add a little tutorial to the Readme on how to change the name into a name yourself ^_^

Pokemon world tournament!!!all reborn leaders,rivals and recurring characters to be fought.also why not all leaders/elite4 and champions from all six generatons???

also the rivals and some trainers like red etc.It is something that i hope to happen in Pokemon Reborn

Edited by Bessi

As a Mac user, one of the basic things I'd love is an in-game volume slider. Because at the moment, my only chance to listen to the music of Reborn is to turn my volume down literally as low as it will go and bear the a-little-loud-for-comfort music while adjusting everything else. I normally play with the music off in order to hear things going on around me, which is a real shame considering how much I like what I've heard of it.

So while I know this isn't a problem for many players, could we get an in-game volume adjust option?

As a Mac user, one of the basic things I'd love is an in-game volume slider. Because at the moment, my only chance to listen to the music of Reborn is to turn my volume down literally as low as it will go and bear the a-little-loud-for-comfort music while adjusting everything else. I normally play with the music off in order to hear things going on around me, which is a real shame considering how much I like what I've heard of it.

So while I know this isn't a problem for many players, could we get an in-game volume adjust option?

I totally agree with this one! Even though I am playing on a Windows computer, my experience is the same

Edited by Busti

Yay for new Reborn themes! :D I also like the house/secret base, cell phone, World Tournament and Fire Emblem romance suggestions even though the last one will most likely never happen.

As for my ideas what about,

*A key item given to you post game that allows you to pick the field used in battle (that way we can battle on certain used only once fields more)

*A post game side quest where you actually serve as Reborn's champion

This would be cool, if you were challenged by the other protagonists. It would be a sweet in-game way to establish the protagonists' personalities.

Something I've always wanted in Pokemon games was an option in the arcade where you can change coins back into money.

Let's be honest, once you manage to rack up enough coins to practically buy out the entire arcade itself, there's really no other use for the arcade.

Edited by sakahime

Yay for new Reborn themes! :D I also like the house/secret base, cell phone, World Tournament and Fire Emblem romance suggestions even though the last one will most likely never happen.

As for my ideas what about,

*A key item given to you post game that allows you to pick the field used in battle (that way we can battle on certain used only once fields more)

You can actually start most of these fields yourself. I'm planning on trainng a Shinx for the purpose of "Electric Terrain"