Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

I beat her on Reborn difficulty without breaking her field.

Right I wasn't saying it wasn't possible? I was just saying the fight was made trivial after what appeared to be a bug.

Looking forward to seeing the new field stuff! Hopefully it doesn't change the other gyms too much, I don't want to have to rerecord all of that lol

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Version 6 is almost upon us, where did we end at the ending of Version 5??? I haven't played the game in a while...

We ended outside of Angie's Church. To start Version 6, you must go back to Tesla's Villa.

Dayum son. I haven't checked here for a while, and now the game is 4/5 done? Jan, you are a legendary man.

I finished ep 5 some time ago, but seeing all the map updates, I think I'll start new save. Can't wait for ep 6!

Dayum son. I haven't checked here for a while, and now the game is 4/5 done? Jan, you are a legendary man.

I finished ep 5 some time ago, but seeing all the map updates, I think I'll start new save. Can't wait for ep 6!

Dude those aren't real rainbow colors

A. Wrong subforum and thread.

B. This is due to the Reborn website expiring, Ame had to pay the Gator again and fix it.

C. Already known.

More realistically, Jan tried to update this thread to say 100 percent and provide us all with the latest download but the domain owner is a fan and is stuck on Angie still so he prevented it.

Espionage is very common in the Pokemon fan game world.

;)