Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Try searching Fennekin in the old thread with the download. There should be a list of all the locations. (I haven't found em all, so I can't help you.)

Um, well.. That is the first thing I tried honestly. So cluttered up, I just don't knowwhere to even start looking after golden leaf.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um, sorry to bother everyone on the forum, but, does anyone know of where the Fennekin goes after being found in Goldenleaf? I did read earlier about it being in a velvet room, and yesh, that joke was funny in the game!

I just got my fennekin and is a 40 level Delphox atm (thanks jan for putting my 2nd favorite psychic type in game! :D, NOW PUT A GARDEVOIR TOO :3). The areas you get to are (if i remember correctly) Route 3 -> Kingdra statue area (need the wing) -> Goldenleaf town -> Route 2 (the one before amethyst cave) or Route 2 and then Goldenleaf (not sure) -> Velvet rooftop -> Goldenwood forest (where whismur was) -> Terajuma Shore.

What's the difference between the different difficulty levels? Better AI? Higher levels? I'm already 3 badges in, so it doesn't really make a difference to me, but I'm curious.

The level diffuculty is like 5 more level each diffuculty, get less money from the trainers.

The level diffuculty is like 5 more level each diffuculty, get less money from the trainers.

5 levels? :o I'm playing Insane and Marionette's Pokemon were only level 35-38. Normal mode sounds kinda easy if her Pokemon don't even reach the level cap.

5 levels? :o I'm playing Insane and Marionette's Pokemon were only level 35-38. Normal mode sounds kinda easy if her Pokemon don't even reach the level cap.

Okay maybe 3-5, that's what i got into my mind.

I just got my fennekin and is a 40 level Delphox atm (thanks jan for putting my 2nd favorite psychic type in game! :D, NOW PUT A GARDEVOIR TOO :3). The areas you get to are (if i remember correctly) Route 3 -> Kingdra statue area (need the wing) -> Goldenleaf town -> Route 2 (the one before amethyst cave) or Route 2 and then Goldenleaf (not sure) -> Velvet rooftop -> Goldenwood forest (where whismur was) -> Terajuma Shore.

Thank you so much for your help, I was able to find the Fennekin and catch him! ^^

Holy Freaking Crap.

For an Ice Gym Battle, it was Heated as fuck.

Jan, Well done.

Also, Is it safe to imply that Marionette and Melia are one and the same?

Another thing, I heard that the move relearner is related to help requests, but after I did all of them, still no move relearner, what's going on?!

Holy Freaking Crap.

For an Ice Gym Battle, it was Heated as fuck.

Jan, Well done.

Also, Is it safe to imply that Marionette and Melia are one and the same?

Another thing, I heard that the move relearner is related to help requests, but after I did all of them, still no move relearner, what's going on?!

The Cold truth.

Yes pretty much. Still mysterious.

Same to me, what happened?

I'm thinking about starting a new save. What starter should I pick? I don't want to use Piplup again. Leaning towards Cyndaquil, cuz Eruption is awesome, or Turtwig, to see how good it is. Or maybe Tododile?

No chimchar?

• Developers

As of Version 6, all Gym Leaders will have alternate teams on intense mode as well. Also I believe the numbers are rounded, or something.

Yeah,you've got to finish all the quests in Kakori to get a certain item which allows access to the Kristiline help centre!

Well this is weird, Ive never received this item, but I finished all the quests

Edited by SexyMilotic

You must do the ??? help requests in the Ice gym leader town

There's a key in Team AA's base.

Well went back to their base, but didnt see anything. I have a key item in my bag called "Center Keys" that i dont remeber picking up, I might haved picked these up in the base, but I really dont remeber lol. If those are the keys, then they dont work because I tried them on all the frozen houses and nothing happened

Shofu going to get rekt by the first gym ;)

Well went back to their base, but didnt see anything. I have a key item in my bag called "Center Keys" that i dont remeber picking up, I might haved picked these up in the base, but I really dont remeber lol. If those are the keys, then they dont work because I tried them on all the frozen houses and nothing happened

There's one house that's not frozen that's lock... Hint Hint nudge nudge