Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Ok,With Empoleon&Gigalith,Crawli was a fucking Pushover,the Barbed Wire helped me more than it worked against me tbh. Defiant Aqua Jet OP pls nerf.

Quiler dance is literally op in the bug gym. Double sp.atk/sp.def/speed.

Vivillon is better than defiant empoleon auqa jet biatch. Quiler dance and hurricane mate=rekt the gym piece of cake.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to go to Eldest in Purify Forest.

Guess that means I can't use froakie for the first gym

Edit: Aren't the toxic spikes supposed to absorbed if you send out a poison type, sent out my oddish and had no effect.

Edited by dragonuser2000

• Support Squad

Keta took a few tries, but I finally managed to beat him after my Swadloon finally hit the Will-o-Wisp on that dreaded Scrafty. Granbull is pretty good, since mine had Intimidate and Charm.

Swadloon...

Will O' Wisp...

Wat

• Veterans

Shadow Mon move

The hard part of v2&3 Keta fights was the fact that his pokemon were mostly evolved in both fights and his Mienshao&Medicham did insane damage in the first fight while in the second fight,he had a LOT of coverage along with more pure power.

Vanillite gets Will-o-Wisp, too. I chose Sewaddle because it was the first one I could purify.

If you want some more advice for Keta, you could get a Meditite or the Shadow Toxicroak, cuz the Toxicroak gets Zen Headbutt upon purification. Natu -> Xatu also works.

Yup. I'm a pyromaniac now, setting things on fire with my Leavanny. Everyone's intimidated by me (totally not because of my Granbull).

Anyways, I'm gonna be looking around for the other Gothita locations for a bit, cuz I don't want to miss this Pokemon.

• Developers

Yup. I'm a pyromaniac now, setting things on fire with my Leavanny. Everyone's intimidated by me (totally not because of my Granbull).

Anyways, I'm gonna be looking around for the other Gothita locations for a bit, cuz I don't want to miss this Pokemon.

Don't bother. You won't be able to get it again until V6.

• Veterans

Gothita was surprisingly usefull,As a Gothithele I managed to sweep most of the water leader's team due to Stockpile+Baton Pass Mawile giving it +3 defenses :3

*sighs*

Oh well. I might try out using Mr, Mime again, but he's pretty underleveled... I think I'll just wait for the next most appealing Pokemon to come by.

Mr. Mime is actually very bad lol, I tried using it, but now it just sits in my box. The only Fairy move it gets is dazzaling gleam, and who knows when we'll get that tm