Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Hey guys, since the Location Guide is still a WIP, does anyone know the location of Spoink/Grumpig, if it's available? It doesn't seem too powerful to be kept until later in game, and Grumpig was pretty nifty in my Pokemon Y.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, since the Location Guide is still a WIP, does anyone know the location of Spoink/Grumpig, if it's available? It doesn't seem too powerful to be kept until later in game, and Grumpig was pretty nifty in my Pokemon Y.

i saw one in goldenleaf (spoink) but he ignores me.

Just for the things, what pokemon did help you most in rejunvenation?

Mine

I would say that Hariyama is pretty good pokemon to use in rejunvenation.

Knock off, Fake out, Belly drum/Bulk up and close combat/ force palm, good to me.

Can get makuhita in really early, after 1st gym, in sheridan village.

Tangrowth:

Saved me alot of times, pretty good against psycial moves with it's def, but can loss a lot of heal in special attack, but not dead sometimes.

You can get pretty early, after battle against live Keta. A shadow pokemon.

Get wild charge by the shadow move, giga drain, growth/fake out, and knock off.

I'd say Infernape, due its' close combat amazing damage and mach punch priority coverage. Almost soloed Marrionete(who is Melia? If i got it right from the sprites :D and it owned Angie alone.) And also Vivillon put in a lot of work with its' quiver dance boosts. It soloed the water gym leader (Valarie).

Gosh darn it,I can see that Gothita in the Battle Room, but I can't interact with it cuz of the game. And I'm probably not going to be able to come back until E6, like Jan said. Oh well. Once I beat Marianette and open up Goldenwood Town, I'll get my hands on that Spoink.

Edit: I managed to interact with it, but it's run away again...

Edit 2: I managed to finally finish chasing it! Yay! A new team member!

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Gosh darn it,I can see that Spoink in the Battle Room, but I can't interact with it cuz of the game. And I'm probably not going to be able to come back until E6, like Jan said. Oh well. Once I beat Marianette and open up Goldenwood Town, I'll get my hands on that Spoink.

Im not sure if it will be there. In version 3 i found it but after version 4 i couldn't find it there anymore. (Restarted both version 4 and 5)

Anyone here would happen to know and tell me where the wing in version 5 is? (Of the kingdra statue) Before it was in purification chamber, but now i don't know :x. Also, has anyone found the key to mosely's house? Or the TMs of Narcissa/Crawli?

Edited by timbla

the wing is to the left of the old woman in the purification place near the tree you cant miss it i got it by accident have fun and enjoy it :P

both the tm's of narcissa and crawli have been found one is in a secret entrance(behind a tree) on secret beach narcissa's is a bit more work you need rock climb and to have completed the chandelure event which is a pain in the ass and have a pokemon with dig so yeah good luck

Edited by Hypa

the wing is to the left of the old woman in the purification place near the tree you cant miss it i got it by accident have fun and enjoy it :P

both the tm's of narcissa and crawli have been found one is in a secret entrance(behind a tree) on secret beach narcissa's is a bit more work you need rock climb and to have completed the chandelure event which is a pain in the ass and have a pokemon with dig so yeah good luck

Okay, thanks. I honestly searched around in purification chamber again, but couldn't imagine it'd be next to the grandma e.e. Also looked for crawli's TM, but not thoroughly as i wanted to move on with the storyline and as for Narcissa i had searched before and beat Chandelure, but in version 4 we didn't have rock climb so :c. Also thanks loki, found the key, all i need now are some orphans XD!

Edited by timbla

if you check the old forum i provided a full list of the children (vague locations) nvm

Edit:

Akuwa
Sewers
2 in Route 3
Route 4
Goldenleaf Cave
Wispy path
Goldenleaf town
Amethyst Cave
The purification place

Edited by Hypa

where do you use the id card exactly

In the lab, once you scan the id card into the computer, the rooms downstairs the room with the starters open up. Only one is available because the other is glitched, but that available one's Melia's Room, and it has an Exp. Share.