Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, for the time being, I guess I'm running nasty plot ember

Good luck, that's all i'll say. Either that, you could use other pokemon and so train chimchar long afterwards against a red trainer you can rebattle with high level depends on the difficulty, like..

easy: 35-sih

diffculty:40-ish

Hard: 45-ish

Eh I picked intense so I guess 45, BTW who's this red trainer? Like the actually character named red, although I doubt it? When could I fight him, before what gym? Also where's the person after I send this person's letter.

Edited by dragonuser2000

• Veterans

More spefically, a pokemon breeder one.

03d821cd68c3324c086107254ae7a17c.png

It's total three of them. 1 in gearen city, one in route 2, last one is long in 5th gym.

Even when you're 10 levels above them,they're the best people to grind on by far...especially for new pokes.

• Support Squad

So uh, who do I talk to to finish the Love Letter side-quest? I don't remember talking to anyone to start it and I delivered the message sooooo yeah. No clue who to talk to for that.

• Veterans

There's a guy in the big grassy park under the help centre and there's a guy near Chrisola Hotel. The first one has blue hair while the second one's sitting on a bench btw.

So uh, who do I talk to to finish the Love Letter side-quest? I don't remember talking to anyone to start it and I delivered the message sooooo yeah. No clue who to talk to for that.

Azery did say that for me.

P.S talk to the purple lady in help center. She can help you.

Even when you're 10 levels above them,they're the best people to grind on by far...especially for new pokes.

That's why i'm planning to train 6 other pokemon in the box.

Edited by ShingSt

Any suggestions on where to go to train for the ice gym leader.... really not a lot of trainers in that area.... I've managed to get her down to her last poke a few times but still not enough.... freaking overpowered cold truth move lol also how much story content is left after you get your 7th badge?

Any suggestions on where to go to train for the ice gym leader.... really not a lot of trainers in that area.... I've managed to get her down to her last poke a few times but still not enough.... freaking overpowered cold truth move lol also how much story content is left after you get your 7th badge?

Just go the boat at terijumika shore and train against the red breeder there. It helps the level up easily.

Well boosted with the field of course, but you can get rid of the field by have a pokemon have the move flame burst.

That's basically where the story ends. Now you can play around and use the rock climb on other place like wispy path.

Lost to Madelis bcz of Flinch Hax.....go figure lol.

Her mewtwo(seriously how can catch the most powerful pokemon)?

The battle against the jail thing right?

What pokemon pls?

Edited by ShingSt

Battle in the Jail....

Also Mewtwo is easily beatable with the right mons :/

tots unrelated

POST NUMBER 3000 AZERY WHOOP

*Throws confetti at Azery's face*

Just go the boat at terijumika shore and train against the red breeder there. It helps the level up easily.

...Totally forgot about that breeder. Thanks mate.

Battle in the Jail....

Also Mewtwo is easily beatable with the right mons :/

I see. That battle was hard for me, but not insanely.

Eh true. Jumpluff tho.

3000 posts, gongrats!!!

tots unrelated

POST NUMBER 3000 AZERY WHOOP

*Throws confetti at Azery's face*

...Totally forgot about that breeder. Thanks mate.

You're welcome mate.

Now new game related questions. Might contain spoiler.

1. What was your reaction when you fight against the lady with level 80 pokemons in aqua apartment?

2. What was reaction when you saw madelis X(dunno the name but you get it with the word"jail" bit before 5th gym) with high 6 pokemon level?

3. Reaction when move relearner got moved longer late game?

4. Reaction when your pokemon so helped and swept everyone get axed?

5. How did you feel about the Fennekin event?

Edited by ShingSt

Ya one of my few criticisms about this game is each gym leader having signature over powered moves... hate that ice gym leader reminds me of how op the ice gym leader was in reborn before she was nerfed....

I can't disagree that the signature moves is very strong, since these moves can be annoying as heck escpecially when they got a boost, but i kind of like it.

But the point, i can see what you mean.

• Support Squad

Azery did say that for me.

P.S talk to the purple lady in help center. She can help you.

That's why i'm planning to train 6 other pokemon in the box.

Purple lady just directs me to the guy I delivered to. I can't finish the quest doe, the guy I delivered to told me to go back to the guy but I don't know where to find em.

• Veterans

The guy's on a bench beneath the pokemon centre next to Chrisola Hotel. There are 2 benches and he's sitting at the one on the left.

Edited by Azeria

• Support Squad

The guy's on a bench beneath the pokemon centre next to Chrisola Hotel. There are 2 benches and he's sitting at the one on the left.

I know, I talked to him already, he's the guy I already talked to. he game still won't let me finish the quest.

I know, I talked to him already, he's the guy I already talked to. he game still won't let me finish the quest.

Go back to the blue hair guy, talk again and that would do the thing.

Edited by ShingSt