Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

There's one house that's not frozen that's lock... Hint Hint nudge nudge

Ah thanks, I blame the NPC in Kristiline town lol, she says Angie froze the house, so I just assumed you unlock a frozen house, but this is good I didnt think there was anything left to do.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Ah thanks, I blame the NPC in Kristiline town lol, she says Angie froze the house, so I just assumed you unlock a frozen house, but this is good I didnt think there was anything left to do.

The NPC does and doesn't. Technically there are two Kristiline maps, I updated one, but forgot to update the other. whoops.

• Developers

Isnt the Inkay you get from the Help Centre a waste since you can gain infinite inkay's from the Sheridan Badlands?

Inkay used to be a regular encounter there, but I erased it because it was too good of a Pokemon before Angie. The only place to get it in the badlands is in a place you're technically not supposed to be until at least v6.

• Veterans

Well,there's that 1 thing that opens a Shutter that allows you access to the area where you get Inkay so....-shrugs- Oh well,I've got a breeding pair now,I guess.

• Developers

I posted my save file in the troubleshooting thread how long does it usually take to fix on average

Seeing as I'm the only one who can fix it (or capable to do so) as of now, it takes me within a day to fix it. Although I was a bit busy with school so things have been slow. I'll fix it right now, though.

• Developers

what do you do after you get a new save file. do I delete the old one have both in my saved games folder for rejuvenation im lost

Delete the old one, and have the new one be named "Game" and then the game will load that one up.

where is the odd key that person spoke of i must know the secret :0 need :// this is bugging me x.x

Same to me. I need the secret. Pyrrhon did find it by accidently, and he's not gonna tell us.

Ghost secrets is the best secrets.

Edited by ShingSt

Yay! Pinned threads!

I guess the Troubleshooting and Gym Leader Help are nonexistent, huh.

Pyrrhon isn't telling, and the only clue I found from Azeria is that it's somewhere in Narcissa's Gym? I'm restarting my game, so I probably won't be able to help ya out for a while.

Yay! Pinned threads!

I guess the Troubleshooting and Gym Leader Help are nonexistent, huh.

Pyrrhon isn't telling, and the only clue I found from Azeria is that it's somewhere in Narcissa's Gym? I'm restarting my game, so I probably won't be able to help ya out for a while.

I'm kinda in Narcissa's gym, but i haven't found the key yet.

Edited by ShingSt