ok so im use your info HYPA

Thanks dude

anyway

how do i wake up the zubat

a crobat would be DANK

Ok SO what i still have to do

Catch Zubat (How do i wake them up)

Complete ALL kakori Quests (FML)

Raid team AA's Base (lol wut, who are these scrubs)

And Use My 17 heart scales

Ok Jan thanks your very helpful

if you have some time later i need to talk to you about a few game glitchs and visual glitchs you may or may not know about

yeah and you miss out on the inkay truth of the matter oh and the move relearner

60 posts to go hype :P

ah this is unfortunate... oh well, Jan dont get mad when I go back to V4 to use the relearner lol

jan dont be mad i went back to v2.2 to get stuff like victini n gyarados n eevee :P nah i did that all in v2.2 then rejoined rejuvenation at ep 4.4

Edited by Hypa

i believe it was available at the game corner in the mansion in garaen (Gearen im yet to spell that correctly dyslexia can go fck itself). your not looking for the tropius in that quest your looking for the grunt who stole the eggs he is in that house(just after you use the stones to get across the water) he can be pretty hard to find amongst the crapz he is like the trickmaster in emerald leaf green fire red

Edited by Hypa

Ok Seriously THAQ SO MUCH

Hypa Helps would be a great forum BTW

you know your shit

(rejuvination reminds me of reborn)

(mostly the part where i realize)

(oh wait this is "fuck you" pokemon edition)

(its also what smogon would be if owned by amethyst)

After going through the hell of the tropius quest

ahhHhahahhahahahhHAHHAhaha the best ever omg seriously JAN JAN JAN u--u im dieing over here

ahahahhahahahahhaha omg seriously

POWERFUL STARAPTOR< POWERFUL STARAPTOR (pidov ahahhahahah)

Edited by The Anti-Fern

personally i have found rejuvenation more challenging than reborn (without the challenge mode) as some of the bugged double battles where you fight alone you get rekt alot of the time

i would like an increase in some of the puzzle difficulties because some of them can be pretty meh

Edited by Hypa

Uhh What

i cant cliam my reward for the Bridge quest and i cant accpet new quests

Glitch?

Ok this is starting to piss me off

these quest are hard

there are alot of them

AS SOON as team AA shows up i cant report missions for my rewards and i cant get new ones

Jan?

Edited by The Anti-Fern

you need to go back and talk to the guy who made the bridge when he has finished building it , it doesnt end well for him then you can collect your reward

your Jesus .... Rejuvenation jesus

SPEAKING OF GODS

JAN

HOW STRONG IS MELIAS PLOT ARMOR

ON A SCALE OF 1-10

AND WHEN DO WE GET A PRSIM SCALE

ziria yes you can unlock thier hearts all you need to do is go to the purity place in sheridan then ask the old woman to unlock their hearts provided you have their bar in the summary down

Chivalry no there isnt a place to buy rare candies in rejuvenation i presume jan did that so that it would be harder for people to cheat leveling up their poke's

It's the jungle place southeast side of the icey town.

...And I finally found the Odd Key. Now what?

Jan did say see the description of the key, and thanks Pika.

(Edit) Do anyone where i should go after i dismissed both of the machine?

Edited by ShingSt

Jan did say see the description of the key, and thanks Pika.

(Edit) Do anyone where i should go after i dismissed both of the machine?

You mean dismantled? :P Anyway, you just go and talk to the Jenkel again and he builds you a trampoline for you to the next level.

jan didnt say the description on the key i did whew XD yeah it allows you to change the rotom that you dont have unless you played since episode 2 :P in the house next to the pokecenter that was previously locked.

jan didnt say the description on the key i did whew XD yeah it allows you to change the rotom that you dont have unless you played since episode 2 :P in the house next to the pokecenter that was previously locked.

I wish i could go and catch the rotom so much, but the game always crashed when i go out in gearen city. So sucks.

But atleast i got the marill.