Gym Leader Help Thread

Jan

Hello everyone!
So I am stuck on Valarie...

I really hope I can continue, but no matter what I do she seems impossible.
My strat goes as this. (Skip if you wish, just posted it here to give some insight of what I do)
- 1st Pokemon = Politoad. 
I use Dusclops and Confuse Ray + Will o wisp + Hex, to wittle down Politoad, and make Valarie waste her hyper potions. 
- 2nd Pokemon option 1 = Milotic.
Here is where things get REALLY troublesome sadly. I use my Noivern for super fang to take 50% off the milotic. Then Wood hammer with Abomasnow, but abomasnow becomes borderline dead due to recoil.
- 2nd Pokemon option 2 = Rotom wash. 
This is really easy, I just take Noivern out if its alive, and roost myself to win while super fanging Rotom, its either getting all the way to red hp or dies due to struggle at the end.
- 3rd Pokemon = Lanturn
This is where things get rocky due to my team already taking so much damage! Here I can either sacrifice my infernape to take it to 50% and kill it with Abomasnow, or just try my luck with Abomasnow. 
- 4rd pokemon will be either Milotic or Rotom, depending on what came earlier.
I try to scrape by...
-5th Pokemon = Lapras
That's the furthest I came to, but my infernape is already dead and can't close combat Lapras, to be honest I doubt he can even kill the Lapras with one close combat unless its a crit. 

My team is the following:

[Infernape] | [45]
[None as nothing is useful for it]
[Iron Fist]
[Bold]
Close Combat
Mach Punch
Flame Wheel
Poison Sweep

[Dusclops] | [45]
[Quick Claw]
[Frisk]
[Relaxed]
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Will-o-wisp
Hex

[Abomasnow] | [45]
[Miracle Seed]
[Soundproof]
[Relaxed]
Ingrain
Ice Shard
Wood Hammer
Swagger (lol, just haven't gotten a chance to get rid of it yet)

[Noivern] | [45]
[None]
[Telepathy]
[Serious]
Tailwind
Air slash
Super Fang
Roost

[Pelipper] | [45]
[none]
[keen eye]
[serious]
Air Cutter
Tailwind
Brine
Protect

[Abomasnow] | [45]
[Miracle Seed]
[Soundproof]
[Relaxed]
Ingrain
Ice Shard
Wood Hammer

[Pyroar] | [45]
[none]
[Rivarly (Male)]
[Relaxed]
Headbutt
Flamethrower
Crunch
Work Up

--Other Pokemon I have in my PC--
Below level 20 - Growlithe - Tyrogue - Chingling - Purrloin - Pancham - Happiny - Tympole - Vanillite - Bonsly
30 or higher - Spoink (30) - Pidgeotto (32) - Krabby (38) Weepinbell with no leaf stone available (40) - Houndoom (45) - Swable (30 - Pineco (31)

Edited by Zindril

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zindril said:

Hello everyone!
So I am stuck on Valarie...

I really hope I can continue, but no matter what I do she seems impossible.
My strat goes as this. (Skip if you wish, just posted it here to give some insight of what I do)
- 1st Pokemon = Politoad. 
I use Dusclops and Confuse Ray + Will o wisp + Hex, to wittle down Politoad, and make Valarie waste her hyper potions. 
- 2nd Pokemon option 1 = Milotic.
Here is where things get REALLY troublesome sadly. I use my Noivern for super fang to take 50% off the milotic. Then Wood hammer with Abomasnow, but abomasnow becomes borderline dead due to recoil.
- 2nd Pokemon option 2 = Rotom wash. 
This is really easy, I just take Noivern out if its alive, and roost myself to win while super fanging Rotom, its either getting all the way to red hp or dies due to struggle at the end.
- 3rd Pokemon = Lanturn
This is where things get rocky due to my team already taking so much damage! Here I can either sacrifice my infernape to take it to 50% and kill it with Abomasnow, or just try my luck with Abomasnow. 
- 4rd pokemon will be either Milotic or Rotom, depending on what came earlier.
I try to scrape by...
-5th Pokemon = Lapras
That's the furthest I came to, but my infernape is already dead and can't close combat Lapras, to be honest I doubt he can even kill the Lapras with one close combat unless its a crit. 

My team is the following:

[Infernape] | [45]
[None as nothing is useful for it]
[Iron Fist]
[Bold]
Close Combat
Mach Punch
Flame Wheel
Poison Sweep

[Dusclops] | [45]
[Quick Claw]
[Frisk]
[Relaxed]
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Will-o-wisp
Hex

[Abomasnow] | [45]
[Miracle Seed]
[Soundproof]
[Relaxed]
Ingrain
Ice Shard
Wood Hammer

[Noivern] | [45]
[None]
[Telepathy]
[Serious]
Tailwind
Air slash
Super Fang
Roost

[Pelipper] | [45]
[none]
[keen eye]
[serious]
Air Cutter
Tailwind
Brine
Protect

[Abomasnow] | [45]
[Miracle Seed]
[Soundproof]
[Relaxed]
Ingrain
Ice Shard
Wood Hammer

[Pyroar] | [45]
[none]
[Rivarly (Male)]
[Relaxed]
Headbutt
Flamethrower
Crunch
Work Up

--Other Pokemon I have in my PC--
Below level 20 - Growlithe - Tyrogue - Chingling - Purrloin - Pancham - Happiny - Tympole - Vanillite - Bonsly
30 or higher - Spoink (30) - Pidgeotto (32) - Krabby (38) Weepinbell with no leaf stone available (40) - Houndoom (45) - Swable (30 - Pineco (31)

Couple of suggestions, assuming that you've already purified your tympole, I'd definetly train that up if it has Water absorb, or use and ability capsule if you can, that will deal with a lot of her pokemon easily. drop Pyroar for this battle and also train up that tyrouge, whatever it becomes, it'll be better than Pyroar lol. Another great mon for this battle is Dustox, which can be found on Terajuma shore. it learns light screen and toxic, so you can pretty much stall out her team, keep swagger on abomasnow, there's nothing wrong with haxing her down lol. Tailwind sounds like it could be useful at times as well. I mean it looks like you put some thought into your current strat, but try using these suggestions and make a new one. This would be way easier if you had an electric type haha, also her last pokemon is slowbro. So the team i'd use is Dustox/Noivern/Dusclops/Hitmon/abomasnow/Seismitoad(if it has water absorb) if not then Infernape just to hit hard with CC

Edited by Milotic

1 hour ago, Milotic said:

Couple of suggestions, assuming that you've already purified your tympole, I'd definetly train that up if it has Water absorb, or use and ability capsule if you can, that will deal with a lot of her pokemon easily. drop Pyroar for this battle and also train up that tyrouge, whatever it becomes, it'll be better than Pyroar lol. Another great mon for this battle is Dustox, which can be found on Terajuma shore. it learns light screen and toxic, so you can pretty much stall out her team, keep swagger on abomasnow, there's nothing wrong with haxing her down lol. Tailwind sounds like it could be useful at times as well. I mean it looks like you put some thought into your current strat, but try using these suggestions and make a new one. This would be way easier if you had an electric type haha, also her last pokemon is slowbro. So the team i'd use is Dustox/Noivern/Dusclops/Hitmon/abomasnow/Seismitoad(if it has water absorb) if not then Infernape just to hit hard with CC

Thank you for the fast reply!
I've managed to do this by replacing my Pyroar with a Forretress. My biggest weakness was that Abomasnow was taking too much damage by engaging with Laturn. Laturn's water move is physical, so I thought that Forretress + Explosion would take it out, it got it down to 20%, at which point I could just use Infernape for CC and it was good game with that threat.
I also wittled Rotom's hydro pump down by soaking it with my Dusclops, it was also confused so it didn't swap even though it ran out of moves since it kept hurting itself, when it swapped away, it was replaced with a Slowbro, to which I was attacking with a shadow ball, which did 50% of Slowbro's health. Dusclops took out Slowbro and then Lapras came out (Milotic and Politoad were dead at this point too), and I took out Infernape for a CC to take more than 50% of its HP down... but Lapras was faster... this is bullshit XD 
Needless to say that my Infernape got one shotted, but then I wittled it down with my Dusclops to 60-65% and Wood hammered it with Abomasnow! Then she only had rotom left, at 5% health or so, burned due to my Dusclops' Will-o-wisp, and my Abomasnow also had red health and then I just used a Super potion and Rotom died to the burns! What a FIGHT! What I am most glad for was that I managed to beat this with my tactic, but thank you very much for taking the time to help me think of more options, I will definitely be training my Tyrogue to evolve it :)
If I've learnt something out of all this, is that I should backtrack and try to fill my team with some pokemon that counter my current weaknesses. I feel like I am especially weak against water/ground. I need to get some proper electric pokemon, as well as a more powerful water one instead of pelipper as it seems like he started outliving his usefulness. He is only useful in double battles as protect bait xD
Cheers! 

Edited by Zindril

erm... idk if somebody already asked this but i need help with Crawli!!

My plan was to set those bug on fire but then his field is in consant rain. I tried with my normal team but his/her/xyr (Crawli's) pokemon 2KO my team

My Team: Blaziken, Meowstic, Gastrodon, Gloom, Weezing and Pidgeot

In PC: Dusclops, Litleo, Growlithe, Baltoy, Pancham Egg,  Tropius Egg, Mawile, Spearow, Lunatone, Ducklett, Dustox and Buizel

HELP!

Edited by DeathBoo

• Global Mods
On 2/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, DeathBoo said:

erm... idk if somebody already asked this but i need help with Crawli!!

My plan was to set those bug on fire but then his field is in consant rain. I tried with my normal team but his/her/xyr (Crawli's) pokemon 2KO my team

My Team: Blaziken, Meowstic, Gastrodon, Gloom, Weezing and Pidgeot

In PC: Dusclops, Litleo, Growlithe, Baltoy, Pancham Egg,  Tropius Egg, Mawile, Spearow, Lunatone, Ducklett, Dustox and Buizel

HELP!

His lead heracross is choice scarfed, so if you can bait it into a bug move, you can then switch to blaziken which should be hardly scratched by it, then set bulk ups, heal as needed, and sweep with massive attack/defence/speed boosts.

1 hour ago, MechsftwStan said:

Stuck on Angie with no access to a PC, please help... How do I leave the Tower?

from memory you can just walk around her and then go through the rift to exit.

now im stuck with amber

My Team:

Blaziken 59
Speed Boost
Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
- Sky Uppercut
- Brave Bird
- Blaze Kick
- Bulk Up (The only one i can change)

Meowstic 56
Competitive
Rash (+Spa, -Spd)
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball (To short it TO2IC2)
- Psychic
- Future Sight

Pidgeot 55

Brave (+atk, -Spe)

-Roost

-Feather Dance

-Quick Attack

-Wing Attack

Dusclops 58
Pressure
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball TO2IC2
- Hex
- Will-o-Wisp
- Confuse Ray

(He has a Horrible Spa btw)

Vileplume 58
Spore Effet
Hardy (neutral)
- Toxic
- Stun Spore
- Petal Blizzard
- Giga Drain

Gastrodon 58

Sticky Hold (I want an Ability capsule so i can change it to Storm Drain TToTT)
Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)
- Rain Dance
- Surf TO2IC2
- Muddy Water
- Mud Bomb

PC: Buizel (Water Veil), Growlithe (Intimidate), Dustox (Shield Dust), Weezing, Duclett (Keen Eye), Tropius Egg, Mawile (Sheer Force), IronFist, Phantump(Harvest), Vanillite(Ice Body), Baltoy, Totodile(Torrent), Ditto(Imposter, its very useful actually), Girafarig (inner focus), Solrock, Lunatone, Magnemite (Sturdy), Sharpedo(Speed Boost), Mareep(plus), Litwick(infiltrator), Inkay(Contrary), Litleo (Rivalry), Bellsprout(Chlorophyll), Spearow (Sniper)

Tips? Suggestions? Getting rid of Gastrodon and take a Quagsire? TM changes? Tips?

12 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

now im stuck with amber

My Team:

Blaziken 59
Speed Boost
Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
- Sky Uppercut
- Brave Bird
- Blaze Kick
- Bulk Up (The only one i can change)

Meowstic 56
Competitive
Rash (+Spa, -Spd)
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball (To short it TO2IC2)
- Psychic
- Future Sight

Pidgeot 55

Brave (+atk, -Spe)

-Roost

-Feather Dance

-Quick Attack

-Wing Attack

Dusclops 58
Pressure
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball TO2IC2
- Hex
- Will-o-Wisp
- Confuse Ray

(He has a Horrible Spa btw)

Vileplume 58
Spore Effet
Hardy (neutral)
- Toxic
- Stun Spore
- Petal Blizzard
- Giga Drain

Gastrodon 58

Sticky Hold (I want an Ability capsule so i can change it to Storm Drain TToTT)
Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)
- Rain Dance
- Surf TO2IC2
- Muddy Water
- Mud Bomb

PC: Buizel (Water Veil), Growlithe (Intimidate), Dustox (Shield Dust), Weezing, Duclett (Keen Eye), Tropius Egg, Mawile (Sheer Force), IronFist, Phantump(Harvest), Vanillite(Ice Body), Baltoy, Totodile(Torrent), Ditto(Imposter, its very useful actually), Girafarig (inner focus), Solrock, Lunatone, Magnemite (Sturdy), Sharpedo(Speed Boost), Mareep(plus), Litwick(infiltrator), Inkay(Contrary), Litleo (Rivalry), Bellsprout(Chlorophyll), Spearow (Sniper)

Tips? Suggestions? Getting rid of Gastrodon and take a Quagsire? TM changes? Tips?

You definetly have the tools to win. Drop vileplume and pidgeot (maybe meowstic) for this battle and replace with a good rock/ground/water type, my suggestion is Solrock, it has high attack and it learns rock slide, which is great for this double battle, also if you can try and fuse the lunatone and solrock (if you know what sidequest im talking about if not forget it). A pokemon like graveler or boldore would be helpful too, since they have sturdy + stealth rock, so either would be a good lead off. I like gastrodon becuase of rain dance, obviously you cant lead off with it cuz she has a solarbeam pokemon i believe, but it will be nice a bit later. Ability capsules can be bought on route 3 for 10,000 bucks, using it on your litwick to get a flash fire chandelure could be helpful for this battle too. Pretty much build a pretty solid team of fire resistances and be sure to use Stealth rocks and rain dance if you can, double moves like surf and rock slide certainly help as well.

Edited by Milotic

1 hour ago, Milotic said:

You definetly have the tools to win. Drop vileplume and pidgeot (maybe meowstic) for this battle and replace with a good rock/ground/water type, my suggestion is Solrock, it has high attack and it learns rock slide, which is great for this double battle, also if you can try and fuse the lunatone and solrock (if you know what sidequest im talking about if not forget it). A pokemon like graveler or boldore would be helpful too, since they have sturdy + stealth rock, so either would be a good lead off. I like gastrodon becuase of rain dance, obviously you cant lead off with it cuz she has a solarbeam pokemon i believe, but it will be nice a bit later. Ability capsules can be bought on route 3 for 10,000 bucks, using it on your litwick to get a flash fire chandelure could be helpful for this battle too. Pretty much build a pretty solid team of fire resistances and be sure to use Stealth rocks and rain dance if you can, double moves like surf and rock slide certainly help as well.

I'll take the Meteor Duo Strategy. But i will need HeartScales since i caught them at level 40. Where do i get them?

1 hour ago, DeathBoo said:

I'll take the Meteor Duo Strategy. But i will need HeartScales since i caught them at level 40. Where do i get them?

You can get heart scales by mining or by getting them off wild luvdisc

On 12.02.2017. at 8:00 PM, Lucky1998 said:

You can get heart scales by mining or by getting them off wild luvdisc

Where i can get Luvdisc?

On 12.02.2017. at 4:43 PM, Milotic said:

Well. Meteor Duo didnt work. So im going to try Chandelure. Where do i find a Dusk Stone?

4 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

Well. Meteor Duo didnt work. So im going to try Chandelure. Where do i find a Dusk Stone?

You get the dusk stone from a sidequest I believe, but what exactly didnt work? Did you try setting up stealth rocks/rain dance and improve your team?

22 hours ago, Milotic said:

You get the dusk stone from a sidequest I believe, but what exactly didnt work? Did you try setting up stealth rocks/rain dance and improve your team?

Meteor Duo. Typhlosions SolarBeam isnt exactly great against rock, and Rotoms Choice Overheat is just unbeatable...

Same with Raindance... So my main problem is being overspeeded (and the fact that fire type attacks is amplified by like 4 (STAB, sun and volcano's heat))

I tried with ditto, and discovered that typhlosions. has. Flash fire. Thanks Jan, you're WORSE than Ame... i mean i like hard battles but not UNBEATTABLE battles...

So i'm gonna try Chandelure, also thanks to Ditto i discovered that rocktype additionaly deals fire type, so Meteor dou wouldnt work anyways. Chandelure and Ditto seems like the best choice now.

BTW, any good EV's spread to Pidgeot (Trying to not having any stat in 0, ex: 70,160,60,100,60,60)?

Hi guys, I hope you can help me because I'm out of ideas. I keep getting destroyed by Angie, most of her team I can deal with okay but for some reason her Glaceon and Walrein are giving me problems. Sometimes I'll get lucky and take out the Glaceon while it's sleeping, but by the time I reach Walrein most of my team is wiped out and it easily takes out whatever is left. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated!

My current team is:

Pangoro 54

no item

Scrappy

Gentle

- Crunch

- Sky Uppercut

- Vital Throw

- Work Up

Mawile 54

Metal Coat

Intimidate

Rash

- Iron Head

- Play Rough

- Iron Defense

- Crunch

Seismitoad 54

Sea Incense

Swift Swim

Quirky

- Surf

- Mud Shot

- Refresh

- Drain Punch

Watchog 54

no item

Keen Eye

Naive

- Hypnosis

- Stacking Shot

- Hyper Fang

- Crunch

Drapion 54

Poison Barb

Battle Armor

Rash

- Bug Bite

- Crunch

- Venoshock

- Hone Claws

Torterra 54

Quick Claw

Shell Armor

Mild

- Rock Climb

- Earthquake

- Giga Drain

- Razor Leaf

In the PC I have: Floatzel 39, Dusclops 54, Pyroar 54, Dragalge 54, Elekid 25, Mime Jr. 15, Jumpluff 35, Masquerain 36, Swablu 20, Tropius 1, Sharpedo 38, Magnemite 30, Skitty 20, Whismur 12, Spearow 25, Aipom 15,

Houndour 15, Spoink 30, Voltorb 5, Ducklett 5, Torkoal 24, Vanillite 19, Pansage 23, Wingull 5, Bonsly 19, Growlithe 15, Tangela 22, Gastrodon 35

And don't think I really have any items worth mentioning...

• 2 months later...

I am getting destroyed by Angie. My team usually can take out Weavile and sometimes Glaceon, but Frosslass and Mamoswine annihilate everyone else. Here is who I have so far trained up:

Chesnaught (overgrow)

-Brick Break

-Spiky Shield

-Seed Bomb

-Bite

Mismagius (levitate)

-Confuse Ray

-Pain Split

-Psybeam (FML)

-Shadow Ball

Swoobat (who is useless) (simple)

-Psychic

-Double Team

-Air Slash

-Calm Mind

Pyroar (moxie)

-Flamethrower

-Crunch

-Hyper Voice

-Noble Roar

Golem (sturdy)

-Rock Blast

-Stealth Rock

-Earthquake

-Double Edge

Sealeo (training it to be a Walrein, also going to change its ability to Thick Fat)

-Surf

-Aqua Ring

-Aurora Beam

-Body Slam

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

On 5/7/2017 at 3:28 PM, FactoryofSadness said:

I am getting destroyed by Angie. My team usually can take out Weavile and sometimes Glaceon, but Frosslass and Mamoswine annihilate everyone else. Here is who I have so far trained up:

Chesnaught (overgrow)

-Brick Break

-Spiky Shield

-Seed Bomb

-Bite

Mismagius (levitate)

-Confuse Ray

-Pain Split

-Psybeam (FML)

-Shadow Ball

Swoobat (who is useless) (simple)

-Psychic

-Double Team

-Air Slash

-Calm Mind

Pyroar (moxie)

-Flamethrower

-Crunch

-Hyper Voice

-Noble Roar

Golem (sturdy)

-Rock Blast

-Stealth Rock

-Earthquake

-Double Edge

Sealeo (training it to be a Walrein, also going to change its ability to Thick Fat)

-Surf

-Aqua Ring

-Aurora Beam

-Body Slam

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

i use froslass a whole lot and i will let you know it is a glass cannon so any poke it can't kill in one hit will kill it i would recommend Aggron for this

now the mamoswine is a pain because it is tanky and can wipe your team if not approached with caution. either get a bulky water type or fighting type with the strength to back it up like ludicolo or sawk

Most of your team is weak to Ice, so it's no surprise it gets wrecked. Hariyama with Thick Fat isn't a bad choice, so go get one of those. Iirc Angie leads with Weavile, so if you want to use "cheap" tactics, use Intimidate Mawile. Switch it back and forth with something else like Chesnaught. After that set up with Stockpile and use Baton Pass to move the Defense / Sp. Defense buffs to Hairyama or something. You can use your Golem to set up Stealth Rocks at the beginning of the battle or use it to bring Froslass down with Rock Blast - if you're not going to use Baton Pass, that is.

Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan are good alternatives as well. You just might not want to use them against Froslass - Weavile can be defeated with Mach Punch. Fire-types don't do particularly well against Angie. While moves like Lava Plume and iirc Flame Burst can be used to get rid of the ice, there are two major problems: First one is coverage moves. Your options of Fire-types is already limited since you need to use certain moves. However, Angie's team is armed with moves that destroy any Fire-types you try to bring in. Second issue is Cold Truth. This move regenerates the ice if you managed to melt it.

Edited by Zargerth

For Angie's gym, fire types are absolutely useless. Even if you melt the field, the move cold truth sets the field back up again. Leading with say Leavanny which learns Sticky Web is very useful. Her pokemons speed will be lowered harshly and almost anything which you'll bring in will outspeed it. Bring  L.55, Machamp(No guard, Dynamic Punch/Cross Chop) to tank a beat up from Weavile and later OHKO Weavile, Mamoswine, Glaceon, Aurorus. A Houndoom can take out the Frosslass and an Electrode can take out the Walrein. In V.8.1, I think the Tyrogue line got axed.

On 5/7/2017 at 4:00 PM, Zargerth said:

Most of your team is weak to Ice, so it's no surprise it gets wrecked. Hariyama with Thick Fat isn't a bad choice, so go get one of those.

Thanks for the suggestion! I ended up catching a Hariyama, set up bulk ups, and dominated. It also helped that I ended up catching a Walrein with thick fat. You saved my butt!

Guys, i'm stuck with Melia Marianette in intense mode and i keep getting... ejem... i keep geting Disrespected In My Personal Space Without My Permission.
Before you say it, yes, i tried Stacking Shot, And it worked... Until Slaking came... And no, i dont have any Ability Capsules.

Boss: Esoteric Marianette

--My Team-- (Every Pokémon i have except Meowstic is holding an Oran Berry)

Typhlosion: 34

Flash fire and Gentle (+SpD, -Def)
Defense Curl
Flame Charge/Roar
Flame Wheel
Swift

Meowstic: 33 and holding TwistedSpoon
Keen Eye and Jolly (+Spe, -SpA, because the world also wants to Disrespect My Personal Space Without My Permission.)
Charge Beam
Psyshock
Fake Out
Useless(Shadow Ball)

Floatzel: 32
Swift Swim and Bold(+Def, -Atk)
Aqua Jet
Stacking Shot
Double Hit
Roar/Rock Smash

Pachirisu: 32
Volt Absorb and Serious (Doesnt affect anything, Of course that i would like to have a +Spe and -SpD, but nooooo i cant spam ElectroBall...)
Electro Ball
Nuzzle
Spark
Sweet Kiss

Venomoth: 32
Shield Dust and Careful (+SpD, -SpA, because F**k Me...)
Sleep Powder
Leech Life
PsyBeam
Supersonic

and for the last, my dear HealSlave (if you dont know what a HealSlave is: i only use him to MoomooMilk Typhlosion or anybody else)
Noibat: 35
Infiltrator and Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
Supersonic
Razor Wind
Air Cutter
Roost

--In PC:--
Shadows: Vanillite20, Tympole13, Bonsly20, Tangela24 and Torkoal26
Noraml: Gothita20, Houndour20, Spearow25, MimeJr15

Am I able to beat her?

Edited by DeathBoo

On 5/15/2017 at 2:17 PM, DeathBoo said:

Guys, i'm stuck with Melia Marianette in intense mode and i keep getting... ejem... i keep geting Disrespected In My Personal Space Without My Permission.
Before you say it, yes, i tried Stacking Shot, And it worked... Until Slaking came... And no, i dont have any Ability Capsules.

Boss: Esoteric Marianette

--My Team-- (Every Pokémon i have except Meowstic is holding an Oran Berry)

Typhlosion: 34

Flash fire and Gentle (+SpD, -Def)
Defense Curl
Flame Charge/Roar
Flame Wheel
Swift

Meowstic: 33 and holding TwistedSpoon
Keen Eye and Jolly (+Spe, -SpA, because the world also wants to Disrespect My Personal Space Without My Permission.)
Charge Beam
Psyshock
Fake Out
Useless(Shadow Ball)

Floatzel: 32
Swift Swim and Bold(+Def, -Atk)
Aqua Jet
Stacking Shot
Double Hit
Roar/Rock Smash

Pachirisu: 32
Volt Absorb and Serious (Doesnt affect anything, Of course that i would like to have a +Spe and -SpD, but nooooo i cant spam ElectroBall...)
Electro Ball
Nuzzle
Spark
Sweet Kiss

Venomoth: 32
Shield Dust and Careful (+SpD, -SpA, because F**k Me...)
Sleep Powder
Leech Life
PsyBeam
Supersonic

and for the last, my dear HealSlave (if you dont know what a HealSlave is: i only use him to MoomooMilk Typhlosion or anybody else)
Noibat: 35
Infiltrator and Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
Supersonic
Razor Wind
Air Cutter
Roost

--In PC:--
Shadows: Vanillite20, Tympole13, Bonsly20, Tangela24 and Torkoal26
Noraml: Gothita20, Houndour20, Spearow25, MimeJr15

Am I able to beat her?

Man, that is tough. The most I would recommend is training up either your Tangela or Bonsly until they can evolve, especially since they are better tanks. Sudowoodo also learns counter. Not sure how much this helps, as I have only played normal mode, but I hope it does more for you!

1 minute ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Man, that is tough. The most I would recommend is training up either your Tangela or Bonsly until they can evolve, especially since they are better tanks. Sudowoodo also learns counter. Not sure how much this helps, as I have only played normal mode, but I hope it does more for you!

Thanks man. Seriously, i truly dont know what i'm going to do with Tesla's Daughter whose name i totally didnt forgot, Of course, if i'm able to beat Marianette First. Thanks for the tip, i thought nobody would ever answer me :D 

5 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

Thanks man. Seriously, i truly dont know what i'm going to do with Tesla's Daughter whose name i totally didnt forgot, Of course, if i'm able to beat Marianette First. Thanks for the tip, i thought nobody would ever answer me :D 

I remember on the normal run I ran through her with a Chesnaught, a Walrein, and a Golem. If you can get a team of thick fat and turn the terrain into a mountainous one, you should decimate. Also, no problem!

54 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I remember on the normal run I ran through her with a Chesnaught, a Walrein, and a Golem. If you can get a team of thick fat and turn the terrain into a mountainous one, you should decimate. Also, no problem!

what moves change the field?