• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51% :D *happy squeeling*

EDIT:

Cruel, I like it.

No, but seriously, I don't think that things work like that even if we could do that Shade took Corey's corpse, Victoria, Cal and Cain would hate us and in the case that Amaria died Titania herself would kill us if we try to lay a finger on her.

If Titania would have a problem with that she can discuss that with my Swampert.

Also who is this Victoria you speak of? :Kappa:

Edited by LeMasterJP

What exactly has in-game Ame been doing this entire time? We've been busting our asses off fighting the Meteors, and we've only seen her once. Come on, it's going to take a while before we get all the badges in order to challenge her, she could at least come out of the champ's room to help us out.

What exactly has in-game Ame been doing this entire time? We've been busting our asses off fighting the Meteors, and we've only seen her once. Come on, it's going to take a while before we get all the badges in order to challenge her, she could at least come out of the champ's room to help us out.

I don't think she's the champion. Ame plans on giving in-game Ame a normal sprite to ensure she's not a unique character.

Normal appearance as in an innocent bystander? That's like putting in-game Ame on the train when the train station blows up. Wouldn't in-game Ame's current appearance be efficient enough for the Professor role? Might as well give herself a nice lab coat if she's going to do something like that. But that's just me.

She's more than the professor. She organises the whole thing. She is just not the champion. Also, the rest of the updates should be done relatively fast.

Eventing why you no progress?

51%...

I'm really feeling it!

Also something that's been bothering me: Why did our protagonist come to Reborn? Was it just to become the best? Was he/she/xe coerced into this? Did they know something was going to happen and that they would be the player character who would have to take care of it?

that is a really good question. why did the protagonist come to reborn? plz answer

Edited by EonicEevee

This thread has been pretty much reduced to:

- OMG IT WENT UP A COUPLE PERCENT GET HYPE

- Some guy says something completely off topic, usually a suggestion about the game

- Everyone starts talking about what that one guy said

- Everyone starts speculating about what's gonna happen in episode 15 when it does come out

- Dead silence

- Repeat

- Some guy says something completely off topic, usually a suggestion about the game

- Everyone starts speculating about what's gonna happen in episode 15 when it does come out

- Dead silence

- Repeat

u forgot ur own post

and mine

- Dead silence

- Repeat

True :P But it does help that someone says OMG IT WENT UP A COUPLE PERCENT sometimes since I don't check this everyday and with that I know if it went up even a little.

Ah. So i don't really get why eventing/Field Effects and Sidequests are that low...

That wouldn't be scripting. You have something called "Scripting updates", which is at 90%...

• #################### | Scripting Updates (90%)

And the other stuff is all part of actual gamebuilding/worldbuilding/etc.

• Administrators

Ah. So i don't really get why eventing/Field Effects and Sidequests are that low...

Because I've been focusing on the prior updates first.

Like... Dan/Jeriberry/Kuro work on the scripting side of stuff, but that's all in the Scripting Updates category, + bugfixes on the battle system etc

Jan's helping out with the Graphic Updates category

But all of the other categories are on me by necessity (ft Inuki when I don't want to bother with something), so only one of them is likely to go up at a time.

• Veterans

Regardless,we can now say we are halfway there!

Good Job Ame and Co! Take down Kuro you can't trust a fox especially one who tries to create an uprising!

Edited by Azeria

She's more than the professor. She organises the whole thing. She is just not the champion. Also, the rest of the updates should be done relatively fast.

Ame leaves those for last so they aren't checked as much and have a higher chance of being exploitable :P#skuntank