• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sentense was correct in terms of grammar. However, why limit yourself to one game only? With "then" you say that you want the new Reborn episode out before ORAS. So, when you get your ep15, you play, enjoy it, and THEN you play with ORAS.

the last i checked it was 51%. that was three days ago i think. now it is 54%......in all my years of playing fan made games and playing indie games you guys move fast!

but....this is making me....nervious: i am restarting the game because i made mistakes...too many for my O.C.D mind.....now i got to work faster to get to the end .....

right now i can close my eyes and see so many pokemon, so many trainers dead, broken, and broke...i see nice, peaceful pokemon becoming war machines destroying all in my sight.

please, slow down! i dont like it when i am evil happy!

the last i checked it was 51%. that was three days ago i think. now it is 54%......in all my years of playing fan made games and playing indie games you guys move fast!

but....this is making me....nervious: i am restarting the game because i made mistakes...too many for my O.C.D mind.....now i got to work faster to get to the end .....

right now i can close my eyes and see so many pokemon, so many trainers dead, broken, and broke...i see nice, peaceful pokemon becoming war machines destroying all in my sight.

BY FIRE BE PURGED, DIE INSECT!

but serious keep up the good work....i really need to learn how to quote on these forums...or at least sleep before posting

Edited by helix

I have no idea what "misc. updates" refer to, but I can tell you that scripting takes time and debugging takes even more time. Rarely, if ever, can someone have an idea in mind and materialize it, problem-free, after sitting down for 5 minutes. And usually the idea requires refining in order for it to be implemented successfully.

• Administrators

He's pretty close to that already.

For that matter, I'm having to pull back on time spent developing for my own health, too. Not being able to sit up half the time, kind of sucks.

He's pretty close to that already.

For that matter, I'm having to pull back on time spent developing for my own health, too. Not being able to sit up half the time, kind of sucks.

Good. You work too hard. Ain't the end of the world if it takes a couple more weeks per episode.