• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'd like to see in reborn? Our character being a bit more slick and smart. Instead of letting a gym leader die before they give us a badge,

by jumping from a ledge or being beheaded, our character should 'JP ran up to him and swiped a badge from his pocket before he jumped' or my character just walks to her beheaded body and, with respect, searches it for a gym badge.

You know what I'd like to see in reborn? Our character being a bit more slick and smart. Instead of letting a gym leader die before they give us a badge,

by jumping from a ledge or being beheaded, our character should 'JP ran up to him and swiped a badge from his pocket before he jumped' or my character just walks to her beheaded body and, with respect, searches it for a gym badge.

Cruel, I like it.

No, but seriously, I don't think that things work like that even if we could do that Shade took Corey's corpse, Victoria, Cal and Cain would hate us and in the case that Amaria died Titania herself would kill us if we try to lay a finger on her.

Pay a bit more attention to what Victoria says after Kiki's death and you would know why your idea would not work.

Unless you haven't gotten that far yet, and that's why you're posting this, in which case... Oops, I did a spoiler.

In real life, I'd do this, but only if nobody was looking. I gotta keep my rep, ya know? But I wouldn't do it to the dead body. Why?

A ) Too nasty.

B ) The badge is invalidated, like Eagleby said.

C ) People might think I killed the Leader.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

In real life, I'd do this, but only if nobody was looking. I gotta keep my rep, ya know? But I wouldn't do it to the dead body. Why?

A ) Too nasty.

B ) The badge is invalidated, like Eagleby said.

C ) People might think I killed the Leader.

There are worse things in reborn, we have come in contact with experiments on humans, ghosts, monstrosities. I think our protagonist should be used to worse by now.

I'd think that by now with all the shit the protag has seen if there is another beheading or killing right in front of them they'd probably just sigh.

With the exception of the beheaded one being Fern, in that case the protagonist would organize a party at the night club!

Am i the only one around there glad to see another percents ?

You're not alone. I'm actually quite delighted that it rose from 42, even though it may be only a little.

51%...

I'm really feeling it!

Also something that's been bothering me: Why did our protagonist come to Reborn? Was it just to become the best? Was he/she/xe coerced into this? Did they know something was going to happen and that they would be the player character who would have to take care of it?