What is your least favorite legendary pokemon?

jamesw0102

Phione and Manaphy tied. Didn't really have much attention of these pokemon and never really cared.

Edit:

@Rubyheart

That counts, even if it have a gender. And that icon tho.

Edited by ShingSt

Legendaries? WOT R U? CASUL?

Mewtwo - Overrated, didn´t deserve two megas. I would´ve been fine with the Y-Form, because it´s more similair to Mew. It also looks better.

Mega-Rayquaza - Because it got banned from being banned. Making it this OP was unnecessary.

Arceus - Too weak for a god. That´s one Pokémon that is supposed to be overpowered until it gets banned to the point that nobody can use it, but isn´t.

Regigas - I love it, but there is only one thing stopping me from really loving it: It´s stupid ability.

The Lake Trio - Hate all three equally. They look terrible AND are the same. Yeah, BW2 gives them different animations, but it still feels lazy as hell. And f<3ck Landorus. Every time I got a physical attacker who has a nice battle and has fun killing stuff and I see that thing I wanna punch someone. And that thing being common doesn´t help it.

Zygarde - Third in the trio (or a single thing excluded from the duo?), still way weaker than Xerneas and overall just meh. Same typing as Garchomp, which is overall better and cooler. Should´ve represented undeath or something, something that is between life and death. Yeah, "Order" is pretty cool as well, but why represent "Order" and "Ecosystem" when you can make some kind of a zombie-dragon-legendary?

Design is lackluster as well :/

Phione - Each time I see it, I think "Why? Just WHY?"

Magikarp - Obvious reasons.

EDIT: I already dislike Volcanion already. Hate its weirdass donut-design and the fact that the awesome typing of Fire/Water gets introduced with this abomination :/ I know they´re supposed to be cannons or some shit like that, but when those back-antlers are closed, they look like a frigging donut.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

1. Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus

2. All Kyurems and Kyurem fusions

3. Zekrom

4. Coballion, Terrakion, Keldeo

5. Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie

6. Ho-Oh

7. Heatran

8. Phione

9. If megas are a category on their own, then Mega Mewtwos and Mega Ray quay quay. You know there's something wrong when you're stronger than God itself.

1. Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus

2. All Kyurems and Kyurem fusions

3. Zekrom

4. Coballion, Terrakion, Keldeo

5. Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie

6. Ho-Oh

7. Heatran

8. Phione

9. If megas are a category on their own, then Mega Mewtwos and Mega Ray quay quay. You know there's something wrong when you're stronger than God itself.

Let's just wait for game freak gonna plan for arceus.

You guys just wait until Primal Arceus with Omnitype (better than Protean) come out to play

That day it will come, i will feared of arceus.

You guys just wait until Primal Arceus with Omnitype (better than Protean) come out to play

This better happen. Almighty Arceus with Divity-ability, negating all non-damaging moves and without any weaknesses. But its unuseable online except against friends. Then I´d be cool with that ^^

Lando-T because absolutely everyone uses these suckers. They're not even that difficult to deal with, just go away already.

Regigigas, the Disappointment Pokemon. Not only did I expect this sucker to be a Grass type (and I love Grass types), it also gets a great offensive movepool which is made completely irrelevant because of it's Ability. It's just a waste :(

Primal Groudon. Because it's stupid as hell to have the master of Ground be weak to Ground, there was no reason not to make it so Desolate Land makes Ground neutral, especially considering how rare Ground is in Ubers anyways. I also keep getting annoying that I always type Groundon, then have to correct it.

• Global Mods

Heatran. Looking at it makes me think of terrible screeching noises, like sharp metal object on blunt metal object contact.

Also, Kyurem (not Black or White Kyurem, the plain one) looks like it has flaky skin and lost its sanity and senses as a result of doing meth everyday for a hundred years.

I wish Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf weren't the exact same typing. Maybe have Uxie be Electric/Psychic, Mesprit Fire/Psychic, and Azelf Water/Psychic.

The pixies. They are exactly the same in design and are plain annoying.

The three gods (lando-thundo-tornado). Also the same. The Therian forms changed them but still, they don't make the cut (even if I love using them)

Zygarde was just a disappointment. I expected a Poison/Steel or a Poison/Psychic type and a useful ability.

Hoopa and Diancie. Their designs make me wonder if Gamefreak wanted to ridicule the new legendaries. The M-diancie looks better than the original forme, but it still is not enough to save the mon. Hoopa's unbound form just doesn't care anymore what the design started to be. Volcanion is cool.

This better happen. Almighty Arceus with Divity-ability, negating all non-damaging moves and without any weaknesses. But its unuseable online except against friends. Then I´d be cool with that ^^

Primal Arceus (ahshashdd lol)

120HP

150Att

120Def

150SpAtt

130SpDef

150Spe

Ability - Omnis: can hit any pokemon with any move, regardless of accuracy or immunities.

Now Arceus can learn all moves like Mew (as it should have always been since is friggin' god) and...It gets so strong that there's no point or need for other pokemons anymore, only Arceus. It cannot be balanced in the metagame, it breaks forever and there's only one tier now, DMA, "Doesn't Matter Anymore".

I think it would be either Phione or Celebi. Legendaries are "supposed" to be the strongest pokemon, but Phione is just... Manaphy's son, and Manaphy isn't that great either, and with Celebi their typing is horrible, grass and psychic isn't a good combination.

Huh.....

- Keldeo

The Swords of Justice were FINE at three. This thing didn't even need to exist to begin with. However, what seals the deal for Keldeo is that it looks way too similar to something that you would see in 'My Little Pony' - to the point where it doesn't feel like a Pokémon so much as it does an attempt at capitalizing on another franchise's success

Keldeo is a fantastic 'mon competitively though and is capable of breaking your opponents walls without the fear of getting burned due to being a special attacker. It's uses have begun to salvage this one from the blacklist.

- Xerneas

The design is literally a deer, nothing too original to be in awe of. It's a Fairy type, which means it has an uphill to climb from the onset, and Geomancy makes this thing difficult to get rid of and feels like a cheap boost on a Pokémon with great stats and typing when using it.

It's probably the ONLY remote check/counter....thing to M-Rayquaza, but that isn't going to make it better for me.

- Heatran

This thing......legitimately looks like flaming excrement with a quarter for a face. It's a PLAGUE in OverUsed, able to check opposing Fires and Fairies as well as pivot right out, and it's not a Pokémon I've had a lot of emotional ties with ....well at all due to being a Gen 4 legendary.

Dishonorable Mentions: Landorus-T (plague to OU again, only not cool Therian form), Manaphy (You -KNOW- this thing wants to Tail Glow, it's not that hard to get rid of), Jirachi (It's Hax if it DOESN'T happen - shofu), Darkrai (This thing is just corny...)