What is your least favorite legendary pokemon?

jamesw0102

1) Zygarde - a total disappointment, dragons should be cool, even Goodra looks better than that thing

2) Virizion&Cobalion - weak design and weak Pokemon nothing more to say

3) Landorus - this thing is just annoying

Honorable mention: Thundurus - i love to use him but i hate when someone uses it against me

@ Qaaz

It's mostly the design, but the argument can be made that I like the Three Musketeers more than I like their supposed leader too for the sake of not being "the three" Musketeers when the forth is around. The group doesn't strike -me- as needing a leader.

@ Gaunt

Cobalion and Virizion are indeed not very strong in terms of legendaries over all, I can give you that one - but they both have their own unique niche in competitive play in lower tiers, and contrary to your explanation for not liking the Pokémon, both can be very threatening - under the right circumstances.

Cobalion is a defensive Pokémon with the ability to set up rocks -and- Volt Switch out to another Pokémon. Virizion has pretty even (and decent) Attack and Special Attack stats, as well as access to Calm Mind -and- Swords Dance, with a healthy plethora of moves to choose from. (Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Substitute)...this gives Virizion the ability to potentially surprise opponents, and if anything that counters it is out of the way, it has a very good potential of sweeping the opposing team.

Both however, are not nearly as good as Terrakion, which is why they don't see as much use.

@ Gaunt

Cobalion and Virizion are indeed not very strong in terms of legendaries over all, I can give you that one - but they both have their own unique niche in competitive play in lower tiers, and contrary to your explanation for not liking the Pokémon, both can be very threatening - under the right circumstances.

Like i said they're weak (that's why they can be "threatening" only in lower tiers) and i don't like the design of those things (Keldeo too but at least it's strong enough), Terrakion is the only one of the four that's both good looking and strong (to me at least), i understand that you like them but everyone has their personal opinion on things no?

I never really liked the 'genies'. Their Therian Forms are pretty neat but their original forms are like meh.

Actually is the other way around the Therian are the originals but they got "traped" to use the other

Same with Hoopa

• 2 weeks later...