Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

Aight mr Jan, so i just started playing and well, i guess i have a question:

Why Cyndaquil's normal back sprite looks a bit "weird" when compared to the shiny one? a.k.a it's not the same.

Here:

Normal: JEA65pG.png

Shiny: rhOIzVH.png

Answer: You took the Platinum back sprite for the normal one, but the HG/SS for the shiny.

If that's a thing and i don't know, then forget this. But if it isn't... change to HG/SS please? It looks much happier xD

Not sure, I was just using the default sprites Essentials used.

Also sorry I haven't been replying guys. Been having some computer issues....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think i found something wierd. in version 5, when i went to the move relearner's house, i was transported into a tree in a future area and i was stuck. good thing i saved before going there. did anyone else find out about it. Also jan, love the remodelled amethyst cave.

• Developers

i think i found something wierd. in version 5, when i went to the move relearner's house, i was transported into a tree in a future area and i was stuck. good thing i saved before going there. did anyone else find out about it. Also jan, love the remodelled amethyst cave.

Fixed. The move relearner was axed btw :P. Well, not axed, it's in the game still, you just need to complete a certain quest...

And thank you :D

• Developers

i -think- Crawli says too meet at the house northwest of the gmy while the house is actually northeast

No- you're right. I fixed it. I fixed the white flute thing, too. I misread the description.

Thanks!

You're welcome. Now you can get that fedora honchkrow.

Also about the crawli gym, sometimes after falling down to floor 1. I get floor 4 title on the up-left, but so another sound came and i fall into floor 3.

Is this a bug or something.

And how do we floor 2 to get into the line? That's the hardest part to me.

(Edit)Nevermind found out. Just gotta do first getting the floor 2 to left and so 1 to left.

Edited by ShingSt

• Veterans

Ok...so where's the leaf stone since I wanna use Vileplume lol :P

Along with this where exactly in Gearen is Murkrow located?

OI,Jan...why is Hoppip still on the rooftop >:3

Edited by Azeria

Ok...so where's the leaf stone since I wanna use Vileplume lol :P

Along with this where exactly in Gearen is Murkrow located?

Well the only thing i know is by mining. If not, just catch the vileplume you know where.

Cristania hotel in night with the murkrow. If you want a bigger level, you can get it by goldenwood/route 3.