Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

pls, i know im not far in the game, but i hate to restart......

Here ya. go. Updating to version 4.4 would've prevented this issue, though.

Now for the Fairy + Chandelure battle, I devised a master plan to defeat them.

But I need to test things out first, so yeah.

Could you help me out with that side quest lol, becuase I kinda sped through what the guy was saying and he doesnt repeat himself. So i'm kinda lost on where to serach for the grave.

• Developers

Could you help me out with that side quest lol, becuase I kinda sped through what the guy was saying and he doesnt repeat himself. So i'm kinda lost on where to serach for the grave.

You need to go around the cave looking for gems. Also, if you plan to get the reward for that quest, you better save right before. It's bugged if you lose.

Also, sorry I have been inactive in this thread the past couple of days. I lost my internet and was unable to see any of this, lol.

Sooo, uh, where exactly is the soul stone? Absolutely lost trying to find it.

From the entrance to Amethyst cave (the first time you entered) take the first left. You'll see some cracks in the wall. Rock Smash the cracks. From there you can't miss the Soul Stone.

Edited by Captain

• Developers

So I died to aelita outside the goldenleaf gym, and it sent me back to the laboratory, complete with redoing the boss fight. Just a bit weird.

That's weird... I'll look into it.

can the old man who lost that little girl in the forest been placed before u have to pay 600. because all u get from finding the little girl is a smoke ball, and 600 is to much when u play the hard mode......i'm broke :(

Well... it's hard mode for a reason...

Oh god.. so many bugs I think Jan is gonna need another developer to help him out with this project because by the time Version 5 come out he's gonna be growing grey hair.

Tbh I already have gray hair from Gym 6's puzzle. God that was so painful to set up.

can the old man who lost that little girl in the forest been placed before u have to pay 600. because all u get from finding the little girl is a smoke ball, and 600 is to much when u play the hard mode......i'm broke :(

Money wasn't a problem for my first playthrough of 4.4. In my first playthrough I didn't do the bounty board side quests. I was dumb and didn't realise I had to talk to the whiteboard. I've done them in my 2nd playthrough (loving them btw). They give a good amount of money.

No offense, but Keta's AI kinda sucks. Medicham keeps spamming not-very-effective moves, and hawlucha roosted multiple times on full HP. Mienshao attacked several times with fighting moves (against my servine) despite having access to U-turn. Gurdurr kept using rock throw on my bibarel and only used low kick when it was nearly ko'd from rollout.

• Developers

No offense, but Keta's AI kinda sucks. Medicham keeps spamming not-very-effective moves, and hawlucha roosted multiple times on full HP. Mienshao attacked several times with fighting moves (against my servine) despite having access to U-turn. Gurdurr kept using rock throw on my bibarel and only used low kick when it was nearly ko'd from rollout.

*Essential's Ai kinda sucks.

It uses the same AI Reborn uses, and as you can see..... it doesn't work out very well.

*Essential's Ai kinda sucks.

It uses the same AI Reborn uses, and as you can see..... it doesn't work out very well.

*Questions why Venam was so freaking hard after reading this*

This:

Keta's last three pokemon VS Azumarill

Azumarill has +6 defense, each attack does about 5-10 damage. Aqua ring restores 8 HP. I slowly whittle down Keta's pokemon with fairy wind.

Mienshao is in the red zone, Azumarill has 34 HP left. Mienshao crits and KO's azumarril.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edited by grasssnake485