Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Is anybody having troubles trying to catch the event Voltorb, or it's just me?

Trouble as in Pokeballs not working, or?

• Developers

Back to the lab again.

Version 4.3.... is out. But it won't be taking the main version 3 downloads. At least not yet.

Things fixed in Version 4.3

POKEBALLS NOT WORKING.

Various mineable rocks.

Waterfalls.

Land surfing (pls).

D-Chandelure's sprite not being 2x resolution.

Missing sprites.

Dr.Jenkels stupid door.

Hoopa/Volcanion Mixup.

Things added:

Healing stars. They're the same thing as those Arceus healing things in Reborn.

So, this version should be stabler, and if not then we'll need a sacrifice to please the RPG God. I vote Shing

Oh and in reference to those reporting swimmers being passable, that's just how it's going to be or they wont move at all.

Once I know FOR SURE that Version 4 is stable, I'll replace the main links.

• Global Mods

idk if anyone has mentioned this yet, but my Meowstic is female but it's learning the male level up moves. Male Meowstic learns Charm at level 28 and Miracle Eye at level 31, while the female learns Charge Beam at 28 and Shadow Ball at 31. Mine tried to learn the first two instead of the last two.

I don't know if it's an issue with version 4 or not since I just got my Espurr shortly after 4 was released. If it is, I'll have to go to version 3 and start a new file, since I prefer the offensive moveset to the supportive one and I was somehow dumb enough to save after it had reached level 31.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

idk if anyone has mentioned this yet, but my Meowstic is female but it's learning the male level up moves. Male Meowstic learns Charm at level 28 and Miracle Eye at level 31, while the female learns Charge Beam at 28 and Shadow Ball at 31. Mine tried to learn the first two instead of the last two.

I don't know if it's an issue with version 4 or not since I just got my Espurr shortly after 4 was released. If it is, I'll have to go to version 3 and start a new file, since I prefer the offensive moveset to the supportive one and I was somehow dumb enough to save after it had reached level 31.

Id like to add my male meowstic also never got prankster. Seems like this has been an ongoing problem with pokemon essentials itself, as Ive seen a bunch of other games have similar issues.

I hate the level cap every pokemon in my team is basicly loafing ect...

Uhh duh? Its the same as reborn. the idea is to git gud, not overwhelm the enemy with levels. If you don't want a challenge, go play some other pokemon game. Kinda pointless to hop on a thread and complain about something that is pretty core to the design concept, and one of the reason why the fanbase likes the game in the first place.

• Developers

It's actually an issue with Essentials. I don't think it supports gender-different movesets yet. It's something I'll work on though.

How do I allow myself to be able to go hunt shadow pokemon using the simulator? Only golden leaf forest is available

Gosh dangit.... I thought I fixed that but apparently RPG maker said no to that. Btw You won't be able to catch Shadow Pokemon from Wispy Path until you can canonically return to the mainland.

Is version 4 has the Ghost Type nerf? My Greninja can't survive a hit from Gengar without getting paralyzed with Bounce.

Yes, Alternatively, if it's still too hard, you can switch the difficutly

Reverse candies are your friends.

It's actually an issue with Essentials. I don't think it supports gender-different movesets yet. It's something I'll work on though.

Gosh dangit.... I thought I fixed that but apparently RPG maker said no to that. Btw You won't be able to catch Shadow Pokemon from Wispy Path until you can canonically return to the mainland.

Yes, Alternatively, if it's still too hard, you can switch the difficutly

Reverse candies are your friends.

Switch the difficulty? How?

• Developers

Switch the difficulty? How?

Every Pokemon Center except for one in Gearen now have event sections. You can switch it in there.

That's what Reverse Candies are for. It's a good idea to stock up on a few. I wouldn't have gotten passed the first gym without them.

Uhh duh? Its the same as reborn. the idea is to git gud, not overwhelm the enemy with levels. If you don't want a challenge, go play some other pokemon game. Kinda pointless to hop on a thread and complain about something that is pretty core to the design concept, and one of the reason why the fanbase likes the game in the first place.

Chill. No need in being so hostile.

So I'm guessing its gonna happen soon, but when would you get the snag machine back in-game? I'm at Goldleaf and still don't have it, just got here however. (Already missed some shadow pokemon)

• Developers

So I'm guessing its gonna happen soon, but when would you get the snag machine back in-game? I'm at Goldleaf and still don't have it, just got here however. (Already missed some shadow pokemon)

Yeah, you're supposed to miss them for now. You'll be getting it fixed soon. (It gets fixed in version 4)

Pretty tricky place to hide the ability capsule ;)

http://gyazo.com/5997002799a434998b3b6c7af81ac56d

Dang...

By the way, do things with 3 possible abilities get their 3rd? I've come across a few Run Away Oddish but no Prankster Murkrow (playing 4.3 btw)

Oh, and can someone list off all available TMs please? Don't need the locations, just what they are.