Reborn XIV: //outlier.corruption

Amethyst

No matter how much I try to do things like this, it just fails. I added Reborn as an exclusion and tried to run the game and it got deleted anyway. As much as I want to play, I don't think I have much choice but to wait for the next update and hope it works. =(

I have this problem with Norton. With most anti-virus software, there is a "Quarantine" tab that shows items scanned and found to host viruses (or at least the program thinks it does). If you search around, you could find your firewall and permit all files titled "game.exe" access.

If you have Norton in specific, shoot me a message and I can assist.

snowblete (think thats how its spelled) city remix right?

Snowbell City (from X and Y) remix, and it also had some Kingdom Hearts mixed in from what I could tell.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Snowbell City (from X and Y) remix, and it also had some Kingdom Hearts mixed in from what I could tell.

yep, they mixed in some of The Other Promise; i freaked out when i first heard the music.

Edited by phoenix_fire

Oh man, I am SEVERELY looking forward to playing this episode. Once I finish Alpha Sapphire, I'm jumping straight over to Reborn.

I only wish that the official games were nearly as challenging as this one. They would be so much more enjoyable.

• Developers

I was wondering were any abilities removed? I'm trying to breed a pacharisu with "volt adsorb" but only end up with the other 2 abilities it has.

I dont think its an bug so I thought I'd ask here

Edited by smeargletail

I was wondering were any abilities removed? I'm trying to breed a pacharisu with "volt adsorb" but only end up with the other 2 abilities it has.

I dont think its an bug so I thought I'd ask here

Actually it is, pokemon with 3 abilities currently do not have access to the 3rd without the use of ability capsules. This has already been fixed by Blind Guardian for the 14.1 patch.

• Upvote 2

• Developers

Actually it is, pokemon with 3 abilities currently do not have access to the 3rd without the use of ability capsules. This has already been fixed by Blind Guardian for the 14.1 patch.

good to know thanks for the clarification on that matter

Edited by smeargletail

Abilities of my Team got changed to really worse OMG -.-
And btw 70% of all my pokemon caught have changed their abilities including all my shinies..
So, i am continuing with ep13.. thank u anyway

At least give us some kind of TMS or something to change abilities.. i got at least solid 40 pokemon thus need to change their abilities.. Yep, i'm training all of them!

And btw 70% of all my pokemon caught have changed their abilities including all my shinies..

At least give us some kind of TMS or something to change abilities.. i got at least solid 40 pokemon thus need to change their abilities.. Yep, i'm training all of them!

Where can i fin that patch? I'm pretty new in here.. Started with Ep13... any hlp pls?

Oh ok... So, i heard the same happened in EP.10.. Was there a fix back then?
Will somebody really fix the ability issue in Ep.14? I like the new Menus interface with this new episode, the transition is much smoother.
For the forest landscape there's a little issue when a wild poke appears, the land on where he's on has his edges cut to fit the trees, i find it really annoying.. Can't the tree label over the grass, over-reading it making these cuts unnecessary or maybe completely remove the tree at the right?
Well, thanks again for the clarification.. Ill just continue with ep.13 then.. Please create a topic on the main page when there's the ability fix..
Thank you again mates, sorry for the inconvenience :)