Reborn XIV: //outlier.corruption

Amethyst

Why people never read the notes? The Move Relearner mechanics are still gen 5

?

The only note given about the Relearner is this:

• The Move Relearner is no longer accessible until later in the game

So there's no "move relearner mechanics" that changed as far as I'm aware. As far as the scenario in question:

Very important question! Is earthquake on Vibrava (through Heart Scale) possible now?

And here we go, lets play the game!

Vibrava learns Earthquake at level 33 via ORAS learnset, so this is unecessary.

?

The only note given about the Relearner is this:

• The Move Relearner is no longer accessible until later in the game

So there's no "move relearner mechanics" that changed as far as I'm aware.

Sorry guys i'm blind/dumb, i saw this:

* Pokemon have been updated to ORAS move-sets, but tutors are currently still based in 5th gen

and confused the Move Relearner with Move Tutor

̆̈̋͊b̾̑ü̈́t̓ͪ ͛̉̈́̈̎sͩ͋̾̾0̇0ͧnͮ
ͦ͂̍ͩ̒ͮa̅́n͊̒̿͑ͭdͨ͌̚ ͥ͌ͫ̉w͂́̏͂ͣ̆̇1ͬtͬh̃ͪ͂͑̓ ̌̄͐̌̃̚1̋̅͋tͯ̾̂,͒ͬ̑̋̑ ̾ͫ͒ͣͤt̍͆hͧ̄͒͗̋̏ͬèͯ͛ͪ̈́ ͊̉ͤͭ͒p̀̄͑ľ4͌̌ͮ̚̚y͒3̐͐ͫr͐ͭ̌ͩ͗'̇ͪ̾ͨs̄ͩ̀̋ͥͧ̄ ͦͣ4ͫaͮ̅̒ ͒̐͛̚n͊ͦͤ2̒̍ ̐̂͂̊̏̄v1c̏͗tͧͬͪ0̈̐̋͒̈r̽ͣ͌ͦy̓̀̂ ͪ̀͆r͆04̀̆d͒̿ͮ

Goddammit... .____. I didn´t think it´d end up being like this xD

Wow, I believed Terra was with the meteors, but didn´t predict she was the leader for this episode and I didn´t think she was that crazy. I mean... wow :D

One thing got me kinda pissed though:

In this R/B-era-part you have to move through to get to Terra, you´ll get through quite easily without any HMs. Good. And then, right before Mewtwo: You need Surf. I don´t know how to get out of there and

didn´t feel like walking aaaaall the way back, so I had to teach my Gyarados Surf. Was there a PC nearby or do you want to make me crazy? ^^

Is there someone in Agate Circus who sells Ability Capsules? I mean we´re closed off from reborn - I guess that´ll be the case once everything is complete and done, then we won´t be able to pass through Agate City before dealing with everything. And we got everything else over there ^^

I love how Shelly named her pokemon after the other characters. I thought they were already named like this, but that didn´t make any sense. I loved to see that though, kinda shows she cares for them ^^

And I thought Blake was in the E4. Well, now I´m in the dark about the Elite Four again. We got Elias and Benneth in there, the other two aren´t known yet I guess. But still, even though he wasn´t Elite, he was still strong. Loved how I could turn that place into a water field and then an underwater field by using dive, even though that doesn´t really make sense because we´re on a peak... o__o

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur