Reborn XIV: //outlier.corruption

Amethyst

I am a recent player. Either Way Idk If I'll use them. My team is pretty much one of the best to beat the game with no problem.

My swampert changed his ability and could be changed with ability capture but my Alakazam's can't change to Magic Guard! Also this bug only affects the ones in the party?

I am a recent player. Either Way Idk If I'll use them. My team is pretty much one of the best to beat the game with no problem.

My swampert changed his ability and could be changed with ability capture but my Alakazam's can't change to Magic Guard! Also this bug only affects the ones in the party?

It should work, soft reset till you get it.

save game>use ability capsule>didnt get what you wanted?>f12>use ability capsule>didnt get what you wanted?>f12

... this will no longer work due to changes to the way ability capsules work. They are now cyclic and as such if you don't get the ability you want from one capsule, use another.

• Administrators

Additionally, please refrain from reporting bugs in this thread, or discussing E14 story spoilers here. We have separate boards for those, sillies.

guys, come on, really?

Potentially every Pokemon, but it's only going to affect certain edge cases that are hard for me to explain.

i wanted to know because if it affects only party pokemons,i would have to switch them with some other pokes i have in the pc.o if affect my party pokes and other pokes in the pc at the same time,the time for ability capsules has come!!!

Hey Ame, i was wondering if for future updates onto the game that maybe adding a patch section aside from the core download would become a thing?

the idea came from TheSuzerain on his games Pokemon Zeta and Omicron where on Reddit he split the entire game download at newest version with a spare download to the most recent update (patch) so people already with the game can just download a smaller file and then drag and drop those new files into the folders they need to go in so the update takes effect.

It's only an idea as downloading 500mb worth of stuff i already have may get a little much. i mean. who wants to wait while that downloads to play such an incredible game right?

I think Ame tried doing this once and it didn't really work out. I can see the benefit, especially for those who're savvy enough to know what to do with it, but I'm not sure this'd be worth the effort due to results of a previous attempt.

I don't think it's just new folders. They change stuff from before too. It doesn't take long to download the whole thing, so why not?

Some people don't have the best internet, so it might take a decent chunk of time for them to get the new episode (I mean just consider how long it takes Ame to upload the stuff). I can understand this, but I'm just not sure it'd be worth doing.

It's completely normal for upload to last longer than download (hardware reasons), but I said so mainly because the developers (I believe you included) also change some things that were in the previous episodes, so you still have to download those files, as they are considered new again. I can see your point; I'm just trying to play safe.

It's completely normal for upload to last longer than download (hardware reasons), but I said so mainly because the developers (I believe you included) also change some things that were in the previous episodes, so you still have to download those files, as they are considered new again. I can see your point; I'm just trying to play safe.

Admittedly the upload bit was mostly a joke, but you're correct otherwise.