Reborn XIV: //outlier.corruption

Amethyst

was there going to be more than one badge in e14 ame?, for some reason my trainer card says that the nex badge will let me controll any pokemom up to level 75, im also prity sure that the cinderbadge lets this happen

Edited by sandy

Additionally, please refrain from reporting bugs in this thread, or discussing E14 story spoilers here. We have separate boards for those, sillies.

i wasnt sure that was a bug thats why i asked here first. ok so its a bug then thanks.

is it possible for a admin to move my last post to the bug report section since thats now where it goes to avoid double posting the same thing?

Edited by sandy

Oh my Goomy. This is flabbergasting. Episode 14 is my favorite one to be honest, it had my favorite gym leader and when I saw this

post-47918-0-43324700-1418260345_thumb.jpg

I flipping lost it. What I am trying to say is, Amethyst, you truly have a gift. Thank you for the game. I flipping love it. n_n

you too blind :]

Just add a exclusion for it

No matter how much I try to do things like this, it just fails. I added Reborn as an exclusion and tried to run the game and it got deleted anyway. As much as I want to play, I don't think I have much choice but to wait for the next update and hope it works. =(

No matter how much I try to do things like this, it just fails. I added Reborn as an exclusion and tried to run the game and it got deleted anyway. As much as I want to play, I don't think I have much choice but to wait for the next update and hope it works. =(

You can try disabling your anti virus temporarily if you're comfortable doing so. It seems to have helped others.

I have to say I would feel very nervous about lowering my antivirus. It has blocked some pretty bad stuff before. >.<

Well, these files specifically do not have viruses within them, I can assure you, it's just a question of whether or not you think that something nasty can slip in, in the mean time.

i has a question. when we get access to legendaries, will we immediately have a way to mega evolve them/ primal revert them? like, when i catch groudon, can i immediately go on the quest to go get the red orb? or teach rayquaza dragon ascent when we catch him?

i has a question. when we get access to legendaries, will we immediately have a way to mega evolve them/ primal revert them? like, when i catch groudon, can i immediately go on the quest to go get the red orb? or teach rayquaza dragon ascent when we catch him?

... this is uh .. kind of extremely off topic and probably better off in its own topic, but "it's possible" is the best answer I can give at this time.

We won't have legendaries at all until after the game is finished. Seeing as there are still 5 badges left IIRC and an episode for the E4, that's probably 6 episodes or at least a year away. No one can say right now, but I'm sure the extra trinkets won't be handed to us. Amethyst will make us work for them.

Also, this really has nothing to do with Episode 14, so please ask in the On The Hunt forum, if you're that curious.

If you're that nervous you could disconnect your computer from the internet before disabling it, then no new threats could get in.

If the next version (an update to Ep 14 that I'm guessing will come soonish) doesn't work, this sounds like a workable solution.

Hi, I'm new to the community and just wanted to hello to everyone first; I'm also stuck in episode 14 where the girl won't allow you to go because she lost her necklace; I helped fixed the guy's computer bug problem, got the Tm thief, and now I'm wondering what to do now. can someone help me please?

Hi, I'm new to the community and just wanted to hello to everyone first; I'm also stuck in episode 14 where the girl won't allow you to go because she lost her necklace; I helped fixed the guy's computer bug problem, got the Tm thief, and now I'm wondering what to do now. can someone help me please?

Hey there JRMEB, you should come introduce yourself more formally at the Grand Hall.

As for your question. You can ask either in this thread, or start a new topic in the On The Hunt forum if you have questions regarding where to find specific pokemon or items.