New Field Effects Making a Splash!

Amethyst

Splash actually being useful is clearly the best part of the Water's Surface field.

...Another legendary? Of course we won't be able to catch it- what kind of game do these people think Reborn is? We're getting relatively high in level now, at least, so it hopefully won't be too painful of a battle... Inb4 it's level 100

Splash actually being useful is clearly the best part of the Water's Surface field.

...Another legendary? Of course we won't be able to catch it- what kind of game do these people think Reborn is? We're getting relatively high in level now, at least, so it hopefully won't be too painful of a battle... Inb4 it's level 100

lvl 100 primal kyogre

High jump kick should fail in the underwater field, cause who can jump high in the underwater???

Do we remember whose lapras was named deliverance? The one who save us from the chomp, iirc in the Pulse muk area?

Its amaira!!

Look at this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/?showtopic=4545

It shows amaria's deliverance which is a lapras that is level 74 too with moves like waterfall, ice shard, sing and ice beam.

Amaria confirmed!!!

Edited by brianwee2013

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!!!! The next legendary is Regice! Think about it. Snowy mountain, unbreakable/unmeltable glacier. I'm putting my bets on regice...however...Kyurem could make an appearence. Everybody's saying it's kyogre because of the new fields xD you have to think better then that. We could have PULSE Regice maybe...Who knows. However, I'm pushing Kyogre out of the picture, I doubt it's that.

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!!!! The next legendary is Regice! Think about it. Snowy mountain, unbreakable/unmeltable glacier. I'm putting my bets on regice...however...Kyurem could make an appearence. Everybody's saying it's kyogre because of the new fields xD you have to think better then that. We could have PULSE Regice maybe...Who knows. However, I'm pushing Kyogre out of the picture, I doubt it's that.

I think its more like kyurem, as kyurem's singature move Glaciate that changes these field effects and Kyurem's pokedex entries in Y: It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

It states POWERful freezing energies thats why that ice thing cant be melted??

So...either Amauria's the odd one out in terms of screen death predictions, or her pokemon get super pissed off that their trainer is dead and challenge you to a battle (to catch them, maybe?). Or that pic is a troll.

Legendary? LEGENDARY! :D Finally, something else besides Arceus (that Arceus wasn't even a real Arceus, too). I hope it's Dialga. >.>

I'm so glad I trained two water types, now. I might have to actually train my shiny Swampert in light of this news, now. I hope Feebas is in the next episode. I want a shiny Milotic.

So...either Amauria's the odd one out in terms of screen death predictions, or her pokemon get super pissed off that their trainer is dead and challenge you to a battle (to catch them, maybe?). Or that pic is a troll.

Legendary? LEGENDARY! :D Finally, something else besides Arceus (that Arceus wasn't even a real Arceus, too). I hope it's Dialga. >.>

I'm so glad I trained two water types, now. I might have to actually train my shiny Swampert in light of this news, now. I hope Feebas is in the next episode. I want a shiny Milotic.

That or she dies after we fight her.

High jump kick should fail in the underwater field, cause who can jump high in the underwater???

Do we remember whose lapras was named deliverance? The one who save us from the chomp, iirc in the Pulse muk area?

Its amaira!!

Look at this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/?showtopic=4545

It shows amaria's deliverance which is a lapras that is level 74 too with moves like waterfall, ice shard, sing and ice beam.

Amaria confirmed!!!

Or just make it miss every time to troll.

Amaria confirmed!!!

No because we need the Waterfall HM as well as the badge to use it (I believe Charlotte's badge allowed us to use dive) plus Charlotte has a weaker version of her ace and Ame did say her Lapra's level in the factory could change. The next leader is gonna be Ciel or Hardy.

That would invalidate the badge since that's what happened when Kiki and Corey died. Plus the leaders in the game are based on real-life people...

I'm scared now... them fields are gonna be scary :(

I think its more like kyurem, as kyurem's singature move Glaciate that changes these field effects and Kyurem's pokedex entries in Y: It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

It states POWERful freezing energies thats why that ice thing cant be melted??

I think a PULSE is more likely since how are they gonna contain something so big in a small machine? Many people have already speculated for Avalugg to get a pulse. I agree with Sonikku with it probably being a person like Solaris, Lin or the silhouette on the title screen.

• Administrators

Korr, i hazard a jak and daxter reference guess there

Not familiar with those, but it IS a reference. I suppose you'll see someday.

How long does it take you to come up with all these puns? ^_^

like three seconds. i breathe puns.

When are we getting the "Street" or "Concrete" Field effect for every fight inside towns and Reborn City? (Trainer battles, wild Pokemon in the alleyways) :P

You know, I -want- some kind of field for the city even if its effect is minor, but tbh I don't think any effect really makes sense without 'trying too hard'.

DID YOU SRSLY JUST MAKE SPLASH USEFUL?

did i not say these fields were making a splash? ...useful? :D

Wait, how do Pokemon, especially fire types, able to survive underwater?

And if there's an electric attack, wouldn't it hit everybody? The logic...

They don't. Not for long.

As for the electric thing I did -want- to do that but I'm not sure how I would accomplish that, and moreover, I'm pretty sure there won't be any underwater double battles.

• Upvote 1

Definitely two of my favorite fields! I can't wait for E14 now! The underwater field looks pretty gorgeous imo

On a side note, am I the only one thinking that the picture of the Water Field showing Deliverance is just a trick set up by Ame - trying to make us think that the next leader will be Amaria xD?

For the Legendary... we might be facing Lin with a Legendary she owns? I'm pretty sure we won't be catching a Legendary - because I think I recall Ame saying that all Legendaries will be post-game (probably behind those X doors)

Okay enough with the speculations. The hype is on!

Edited by Xiri
  • Upvote 1

That would still make her the odd one out since the other two die right when the event on the screen happens (and I'm sure it won't be any different for that last one; I don't know how a person would survive an inner explosion long enough to stall the prediction). Edited by Dei

Deliverance is Amaria's ace, though, isn't it? Charlotte's ace was level 74, so I'm doubtful that Amaria's will be the exact same level, after we've already fought Charlotte. I'm thinking this is just a showcase of the field, not a sign of things to come. (Well, in this episode, anyway... obviously we'll have to battle her eventually.)

Anyways, if burn doesn't cancel out once we're forced to go underwater then I ran out of logic. Good game.

If you get burnt outside, does it magically heal when you dive into the sea?

Apart from that, if we take any real life logic and put it underwater we would include so many different variations and complex mechanics that are not worth it to be implemented. To name a few: flying and bug types get soaked, special grass attacks should transform the field into eutrophication field, poison attacks should tranform the field into contaminated water field, and wood hammer should make it a "Moses field"

We don't know what's down that water fall. Since we can dive to get to Ametrine... it's not out of the realm of possibility that Titania (bitch) found a way to get Amaria to Ametrine. I think we'll get a loss of memory type of plot twist too. However, she'll still be a registered gym leader so that doesn't stop us from fighting her.

Blake is that "legendary encounter." He'll have an ice type legendary though no doubt. Articuno? Regice? Kyurem? He caused that ice blockage too I bet. So things are really going to heat up if my predictions are correct :D

GODS AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS RELEEEEEASE.

That Underwater field... and I thought the ice field and fire gym's field were brutal. Good thing I raised half an army of pokemon in the intermission times. My octillary, ludicolo, lilligant, and eelectric will be especially useful in these. Maybe even my veteran pachirisu and beautifly too. Still, if these are the normal water fields I shudder to think what the one for the water gym is like.

That Underwater field... and I thought the ice field and fire gym's field were brutal. Good thing I raised half an army of pokemon in the intermission times. My octillary, ludicolo, lilligant, and eelectric will be especially useful in these. Maybe even my veteran pachirisu and beautifly too. Still, if these are the normal water fields I shudder to think what the one for the water gym is like.

All of the above effects + a x3 damage bonus for any attack used by Amaria's Pokemon. Also all of her pokemon get an invisible speed boost every turn and have focus sashes.