New Field Effects Making a Splash!

Amethyst

• Administrators

Wave hello to two new fields washing in today!

If you thought the first three were all that's coming in Episode 14, then I'm going to have to burst your bubble. These brand new water fields debuting in //outlier.corruption are guaranteed to make splash! But only you will decide whether these are the key to turning the tide of your battle, or if they're just another hole in your sinking ship.

In order to stay afloat, be shore to check out the new Water Surface and Underwater fields by clicking those links or the images deep below!

fe21.pngfe22.png

Episode 14 has some time left, but it is on its way... and with it, the player's next legendary encounter.

• Upvote 5

You get a field effect! you get a field effect! EVERYONE GET'S A FIELD EFFECT!!

When are we getting the "Street" or "Concrete" Field effect for every fight inside towns and Reborn City? (Trainer battles, wild Pokemon in the alleyways) :P

• Upvote 2

For the lucky ones to get Lanturn from the old lady, it's indeed OP. The same goes for Kingdra. Ground becomes neutral and Electric can instantly kill any water type met there. Well if these are the normal water fields, I am curious about what Amaria's getting.

Who like's trapping moves like whirlpool? I sure do! Which means I will abuse this buff as much as I possibly can.

I must say that fighting Amaria underwater would be brutally difficult for fire users. I guess all you Blaziken fans will have to bench it this time.

New fields and a Legendary! Wow but we're not going to catch it right? RIght that would be too easy (if we can it'll be a Phione) or maybe the "Legendary" part refers to a trainer (Solaris ^_^)?

P.S.

Time to train my new team of Uber Magikarps!

• Upvote 1

Episode 14 would have to be a long one if it's going to have Blake, Heather, Shelly, AND Amaria and Titania coming back. If Amaria comes back, and is going to be the next gym leader that is battled, I would make a bet that Titania would be one of the next gym leaders as well. Probably not, but still a thought. And wouldn't Amaria have time to level up Deliverance? I'm surprised that's not the case. Though I could be wrong, considering there was a Ho-Oh in one of the battles when fields were being displayed.

• Support Squad

Episode 14 would have to be a long one if it's going to have Blake, Heather, Shelly, AND Amaria and Titania coming back. If Amaria comes back, and is going to be the next gym leader that is battled, I would make a bet that Titania would be one of the next gym leaders as well. Probably not, but still a thought. And wouldn't Amaria have time to level up Deliverance? I'm surprised that's not the case. Though I could be wrong, considering there was a Ho-Oh in one of the battles when fields were being displayed.

Nah, we gotta have Waterfall to get to Amaria, and to do that we need to battle Saphira After ALSO clearing up the meteor kerfuffle. Furthermore, Heather and Blake are in Saphiras town iirc, so we'll see them anyway.

• Veterans

Nah, we gotta have Waterfall to get to Amaria, and to do that we need to battle Saphira After ALSO clearing up the meteor kerfuffle. Furthermore, Heather and Blake are in Saphiras town iirc, so we'll see them anyway.

Their in Ametrine not Labradorra/Calcenon

• Support Squad

Their in Ametrine not Labradorra/Calcenon

Pfffft, who cares?

Seriously though, there's any number of reasons we could meet Blake and Heather, whilst we know Amaria and Tania are "Preoccupied". Anyway, enough speculation here. Out