Ari & Decibel ride in to battle!

Amethyst

Whoever gave you this idea is a genius Ame ! Ahem... was it me ? :o

Anyway, nice job as always, I do prefer Decibel too, like many of us I can see.

So far my favorite protagonists are in order Vero, Lucia and Decibel. For me though, choices mean hesitation :/ which one will I pick for my next playthrough ? Damn...

Yea, both look excellent to be honest, and I would probably play them if I didn't have to start over lol.

You could switch, actually.

In E14, existing save files will be able to switch to the new protagonists at the Grand Hall or the Agate Circus, if they so wish. Look forward to it!

This is kind of late but thank you so much for being so open-minded, Ame. Non-binary protagonists, even brown protagonists just seem like wishful thinking when it comes to other games, but not with Pokemon Reborn. It's...nice. :feelsgd:

Edited by cmyk

Wonder why Nintendo never thought to do this. This goes to the extreme in character customization.

Because they're Japanese and (i don't want to sound offensive but) are not "open minded" on the matter, many Japanese don't even acknowledge the existence of gay people and for transgender or "neutral" gender it's even worse (btw my country is very similar on the matter) or maybe it's because Pokemon is (mainly) a game for children (probably both)

I don't know the first thing about coding, but even I think that's not possible. Surely the coding required for the site, and the coding required for the game are in completely different formats.