[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

@Mr. Knightly would you please clarify?

Do you mean you avoided a double kill, or that you saved their asses on N1 and N2?

You already claimed a role of protection. So, undoubtedly, you've gathered eyes on you.

I don't know if a coyote-esque role exists, so don't reveal the name of the role.

It would be helpful, however, if we knew how to use you to maximum efficiency. 

So I want you to reveal all you know, what you can do, and what urged you to vote against Nano yesterday.

[Disclose] Swindler

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

Well, it's pretty obvious Puppetmaster hit Candy yesterday. Unless that was just a ploy

my dude Baz knows :wesmart:

now I can act weird like always, instead of weird because I was puppeted

[Disclose] Swindler

since roles are unique, mr. knightly could be the only one who could protect us, and now that the villains know he could be in danger 😞

looking at puppetmaster's description gave me an idea. maybe knightly isnt really himself?

it would be great since the protector could still be hiding 😄 people arent dying like in the other game ^-^

Huh. Mafia couldn't pull off their kill again. Well at least we know now that Bok and Jelly are with us.

Woah hold up.

1 hour ago, Mr. Knightly said:

first off, WHY ALARIS I WENT THROUGH THOSE!. Second, y'alls welcome Jelly and Bok. yo boi saved ya both.

Ummm..... good job but why reveal this?

Regardless, I agree with Nick. Please don't disclose any more information about your role. And anything else you can provide us would help out.

[Disclose] Swindler

37 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

[Disclose] Swindler

since roles are unique, mr. knightly could be the only one who could protect us, and now that the villains know he could be in danger 😞

looking at puppetmaster's description gave me an idea. maybe knightly isnt really himself?

it would be great since the protector could still be hiding 😄 people arent dying like in the other game ^-^

No, because all the messages must end with an emjoi so this time the puppetmaster hit someone else... maybe you, Sopheria

Also i think we should take Alaris to a hospital, we are losing him

I don't have to share even today unfortunately, but that message is very weird so i guess they are trolling us or i can't decipher that message.
Jelly, I believe there is a roleblocker in this game too but Knightly protected you last night, if we assume that's true

I have a healing ability, but it expires in 6 days and I can only use it two times, so I've used it up (aka Jelly and Bok). also I don't know who is good and who is evil so that's a major bummer as well. it is a for sure heal though which is nice and I am informed who died in the night. 

@Dragoknight I revealed it for a couple reasons. 1. My ability is running out, and I won't be much help there soon. 2. Info is very important and maybe we can use this to narrow down mafia? Not a sure thing but Bok and Jelly probably aren't mafia. 3. why not?

@Sopheria

Just to eliminate all possible confusion. If you're puppeted, change your vote against me.

@Mr. Knightly

That seems quite restricting, to the point that I suspect there are more protective roles or that you're lying.

@Alistair

You seemed quite invested from the get go in reading people. How have your views on others changed with the new info we've got?

Also, it also seems like you secured the lynch on Nano, effectively alleviating Newt's burden of choice.

Whom would you have voted instead, had you known Nano was town?

"UauiIIa oe OoOOeOia ie OaOia"

eeeh, Macarena.

Considering Candy has possibly been hit by the puppeteer, I suspect her less now. 

The others I mentioned, I am still suspecting to diverse extents. In particular, I found weird that Jelly tried to throw shade at me yesterday for no other reason that sharing my opinion of other players and making a list of people I suspected the most.

Had I known that Nano was inno, I would have voted for Knightly or Jelly I think. Possibly Drago but he holds lower priority in my eyes for now.

I think I mentioned someone else but idr who and navigating between pages on phone is tedious.

Hello Ancient Friend. You probably are gruggy to just get out of your sleep. But as you may have noticed, we already know who you are. As for kickstarting this new forged bond, we like to offer an alliance? Don't worry, you will receive the instructions when the time comes. All we need from you right now is some sort of... confirmation, if you know what I'm saying. 😉

I'm so confused. 

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but Knightly's two use restriction + just happening to protect me and jelly on the first two nights AND the fact we were attacked.

And this combined with the fact that neither of us are popular early game maf kills? Idk how reliable Knightly's claim is but it's kinda sketchy.

For now

[Disclose] Swindler

Perhaps I was unclear, it's very possible. My ability tells me who has died in the night and I can choose to revive one of them. It's true there are some strong restrictions but it did allow me to keep two people alive longer. The heals were a sure thing, there was no possibility of it failing unless I was roleblocked or something. I assumed everyone had similarly made abilities. The reason I voted Nano is because he was acting so strangely and I would have changed my vote but he never said anything even when multiple people were voting him. 

[Disclose] Swindler

I guess I can't say who I find really suspicious at this point. I don't like how little Caimie, Nicki, and Candy have said so far, Jelly hasn't said much either but I personally have a town lean on both Bok, and Jelly. It seems unlikely that if there is third party killing role they'd be active so fast considering how slow they were in the last game and that they would attack one of the mafia so early on the game. Probability wise, it's unlikely.

19 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I only said to pick on Puppetmaster is simply to be decisive, I had no reason to pick one over the other except it was the one I had already voted for. An indecisive Town is how Mafia is able to get away with tying votes in secret, and thus no information gets out. The scummy thing to do would be to WANT to vote for different things and create that situation. Besides like I said, we can reveal whatever we want today too. 

Reveal Swindler

First off all, people who are deliberately trying to tie the votes (after seeing a vote count), make themself suspicious, which gives us better reads over the players.

2nd one of the ability will have been disclosed anyways, cause i don't think town would be so sloppy to let a tie happen. And even if a tie happened, we have prime candidates to be mafia.

So that would be a possible Mafia candidate against no information for a Mafia role and i would gladly take the first.

What i am saying here is, you took the reigns and put all the votes into the puppetmaster. As in trying to maybe not reveal Swindlers ability yet and also making yourself seem fairly towny by rallying the masses.

So yes, i am still not convinced that you did it for the benefit of town.

[Eliminate] Bazaro

17 hours ago, Candy said:

my dude Baz knows :wesmart:

now I can act weird like always, instead of weird because I was puppeted

Jeah figures XD

Can you tell us what restrictions you had when being puppeted?

Additionally as the role indicates, you couldn't elaborate on your vote last dayphase.

If possible can you tell us your thoughts behind voting Nicki?

2 hours ago, Newt said:

Hello Ancient Friend. You probably are gruggy to just get out of your sleep. But as you may have noticed, we already know who you are. As for kickstarting this new forged bond, we like to offer an alliance? Don't worry, you will receive the instructions when the time comes. All we need from you right now is some sort of... confirmation, if you know what I'm saying. 😉

On 9/6/2019 at 9:28 AM, Alaris said:

—Do you trust me?

—Yes.

—Good.

I guess Newt got puppeted today?
And i am not sure if those 2 things are somehow alligned or if the Puppetmaster just made this post to make us wary?

58 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Perhaps I was unclear, it's very possible. My ability tells me who has died in the night and I can choose to revive one of them. It's true there are some strong restrictions but it did allow me to keep two people alive longer. The heals were a sure thing, there was no possibility of it failing unless I was roleblocked or something. I assumed everyone had similarly made abilities. The reason I voted Nano is because he was acting so strangely and I would have changed my vote but he never said anything even when multiple people were voting him.

Well if you were the only protective role in this game, that almost means we lost our Doctor 😕

But in good hindsight you saved 2 from possible mafia kills?

you should have let Bok die though, we don't loose anything loosing him.

[Disclose] Swindler