Ask Cass Anything

andracass

On 8/15/2019 at 5:37 AM, andracass said:

3. There's a really specific shade of purple that I'm a fan of.

4 hours ago, Amethyst said:

are you sure that it's not indigo?

love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Oh boy....here we go.....Fifty Shades of Cass and Ame.....now live on the Forums XD

Jokes aside, i got new questions:

1.) Which characters in Reborn are designed after / supposed to be the counterparts of the devs? It's obvious for Ame, but are there others?

2.) We all know that Budew is the sworn nemesis of Ame. Which Pokémon would be your nemesis?

3.) Like i said before, Cain is my favorite character in Reborn. He's funny because he seems to be open minded, flirts with everyone and turns every conversation into a sex joke. But what is Cain's official sexual orientation?

4.) If you could change one thing about the official Pokémon games, what would it be? For me it would be nicknames. Some people give really ugly nicknames to the Mons they want to trade, and i hate the fact that i can't change these nicknames.

5.) Which are your favorite starter Pokémon for each of the 3 types?

• Veterans

1. Kanaya is there for the starter quest, Marcello is selling lemonade in the desert, Inuki is a psychic on the bridge, and Ame is feeding your local hydreigon.

2. ultra beasts. gosh they're so bad. especially buzzwole. 

3. Cain is Pan. keep him away from your kitchen.

4. They're really easy. gosh. so many yawns.

5. Chikorita, fennekin, and popplio

• Veterans
5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

god i hate my voice

to think we weren't even dating then. it was clearly a harbinger of things to come. some people still haven't forgiven me for her saying that.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, andracass said:

god i hate my voice

to think we weren't even dating then. it was clearly a harbinger of things to come. some people still haven't forgiven me for her saying that.

❤️ those streams were so good, even if I had to watch them later

:blobsweats: on the last bit though, I think I can guess what you mean

1. What would your ideal holiday with Ame be if there was no monetary limitations?
  2. Oddest compliment you've ever received from anyone?
  3. What game would you temporarily lose all memory of your experiences in playing it to be able to relive the experience of playing it for the first time again?
  4. Where would you travel if you got hold of a time machine?
  5. Give 3 compliments about random members of the community, you may choose to say or not say whomst you are complimenting.
  6. Has there been any moments on yours and Ame's streams that you both still rib into the other for? (Ame laughing about something you did and vice versa)

• Veterans
10 hours ago, inktalegaster said:

Cass if u had a superpower which whould it be?

the ability to answer these questions better

and time-travel

3 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

9 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. What would your ideal holiday with Ame be if there was no monetary limitations?
  2. Oddest compliment you've ever received from anyone?
  3. What game would you temporarily lose all memory of your experiences in playing it to be able to relive the experience of playing it for the first time again?
  4. Where would you travel if you got hold of a time machine?
  5. Give 3 compliments about random members of the community, you may choose to say or not say whomst you are complimenting.
  6. Has there been any moments on yours and Ame's streams that you both still rib into the other for? (Ame laughing about something you did and vice versa)

1. i'm pretty sure she'd just drag me to japan regardless of whose holiday it is

2. would you consider having a fanfic written about your house a compliment? that's happened.

3. can i just do this for all of them?

4. i realize that i'm saying this despite saying it'd be my superpower, but i actually dunno. i'd probably figure something out.

5. deffo not saying

a. you're a cinnamon roll and really good at the art

b. you're not cursed you're a good

c. best server babby

for the record this is the hardest question i've ever been asked i'm really bad at compliments

6. aside from the prior one? i don't really think there's a whole lot tbh

1. What's your favourite eeveelution?

2. What's your favourite Pokemon rom hack?

3. Who's the best designed character from Reborn, in your opinion?

4. Where there parts in Reborn where you raged?

5. What's your favourite Pokemon from each Gen?

• Veterans
3 hours ago, Raion said:

1. What's your favourite eeveelution?

2. What's your favourite Pokemon rom hack?

3. Who's the best designed character from Reborn, in your opinion?

4. Where there parts in Reborn where you raged?

5. What's your favourite Pokemon from each Gen?

1. Glaceon, though, like, they're all good

2. uhhh imma say Glazed, though if you asked me for details about it I probably couldn't give you any- I just remember it being p alright

3. i'm really completely unprepared for this question and also don't really know what "good design" would mean. imma say shelly

4. i still hold a grudge against route 2 for existing, but other than that I don't think so. my first playthrough was e15 and i remember getting past most hurdles by tweaking my team 

5. Articuno; Espeon; Gardevoir; Weavile*; Meloetta; Sylveon; (does alolatales count?) Lunala

*i said glaceon a second ago so i'm giving someone else a turn to be the best here

49 minutes ago, inktalegaster said:

its a stingray

yukOHjR.jpg

oh

it sure is, isn't it

1. Which Three Pokémon Fangames have the absolute worst narratives, in your humble opinion.

Don’t include ROM hacks.

2. Spoilers for the Xenoblade games 

Spoiler

Who do you like more as a Villain? Amalthus or Zanza?

3. You have to choose between getting an Actual Beyblade with all the magical powers from the show... or a Wild Card from the Velvet Room. Which do you choose?

• Veterans
12 hours ago, LionMartins said:

If you could have a genie grant you three wishes, no matter how surreal, what would you ask for?

my life already feels a bit surreal sometimes

honestly I just wanna fucking fix everything and I'd just convince the genie to join my cause

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

1. Which Three Pokémon Fangames have the absolute worst narratives, in your humble opinion.

Don’t include ROM hacks.

2. Spoilers for the Xenoblade games 

Reveal hidden contents

Who do you like more as a Villain? Amalthus or Zanza?

3. You have to choose between getting an Actual Beyblade with all the magical powers from the show... or a Wild Card from the Velvet Room. Which do you choose?

1. so I've played, like, five total: reborn, rejuv, insurgence, InFusion, and full moon. the later three are kind of the worst by default, but that's sort of unfair to the first two (though I found insurgence a bit boring). Full moon and Snakewood are definitely the worst. Snakewood starts out interesting but kinda goes up its own ass by the end, and full moon is... many things that are not good. 

2. what is xenoblade

3. what is beyblade

I guess i could throw in some more questions:

1.) What is your opinion on mobile games?

2.) Have you watched the Detective Pikachu movie? And if you did, how good was it in your opinion?

3.) What types would you like to see for a new Eeveelution?

4.) What is your favorite character class to use in Fire Emblem games?

5.) You could spent a day with ONE fictional character, no matter who it is. Who would it be?

• Veterans
6 hours ago, dan2 said:

do you have a bigger power level (momther level) than momther

hella

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I guess i could throw in some more questions:

1.) What is your opinion on mobile games?

2.) Have you watched the Detective Pikachu movie? And if you did, how good was it in your opinion?

3.) What types would you like to see for a new Eeveelution?

4.) What is your favorite character class to use in Fire Emblem games?

5.) You could spent a day with ONE fictional character, no matter who it is. Who would it be?

1. There are occasionally some mobile games that are creative/original, but a lot of them kinda suck. That said, some of them sucking shouldn't diminish the fact that some of them are also really good (and, occasionally, even, make some use of the device itself. Mobile games are just the new flash games, and corporate money-siphoning techniques have gotten a lot better these days.

2. I haven't 😕

3. honestly, as far as types go i'm pretty satisfied- i mainly just wish that they were slightly less one-note (imagine any of them getting coverage moves that aren't signal beam / shadow ball). I guess if I had to pick, flying sounds p alright

4. fliers all the way. peg knight, falc knight, wyv knight, don't care, make 'em fly.

5. Probably either Alice Morgan from Luther or Monika from DDLC.

If you absolutely had to start a romantic relationship with any one Super Smash Bros Ultimate character (on the fighters roster, so no Waluigi or Isaac here), who would it be?

Let’s say Sakurai put a gun to your head. That’s a joke we, the people of gamefaqs, made a lot. Along with classics such as “Generic Anime Swordsman”.

• Veterans
1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

If you absolutely had to start a romantic relationship with any one Super Smash Bros Ultimate character (on the fighters roster, so no Waluigi or Isaac here), who would it be?

Let’s say Sakurai put a gun to your head. That’s a joke we, the people of gamefaqs, made a lot. Along with classics such as “Generic Anime Swordsman”.

i would take reggie hostage and only let him go if ame is in smash.