Ask Cass Anything

andracass

2 hours ago, andracass said:

only when he gives me what i want >:c

*immitates Mario's voice*

"It's a-me! Mario! I do not bargain with a-terrorist!"

And so you have to face Mario, who is throwing all kinds of disposable stuff at you. (Bob-Ombs, Red Shells, Yoshi....)

You still think it's worth the trouble? XD

Also.....you would spend a day with Monika? *imagines Cass getting lessons from Monika so she can be like "Ame! All you need is meeee~"* ^^'

Next questions:

1.) What's your opinion on the topic of pointless censorship in games? Talking about bs like changing a characters clothes, because "too sexy" and stuff like that.

2.) Have you played other monster catching games besides Pokémon, like for example Digimon, Dragon Quest Monsters or Yo-kai Watch?

3.) As a follow up of the question above: There is this new monster catching game called Temtem, that goes into early access somewhere in September. Have you heard of it? Are you even planning to play it?

4.) Since you have played a number of Final Fantasy games, have you ever heard of, or maybe even played "Bravely Default" and its continuation "Bravely Second"?

5.) Sooo.....if Ame dragged you to japan for holidays: Are there places that you would like to visit, or things you would want to do while in japan with Ame?

• Veterans
13 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

*immitates Mario's voice*

"It's a-me! Mario! I do not bargain with a-terrorist!"

And so you have to face Mario, who is throwing all kinds of disposable stuff at you. (Bob-Ombs, Red Shells, Yoshi....)

You still think it's worth the trouble? XD

Also.....you would spend a day with Monika? *imagines Cass getting lessons from Monika so she can be like "Ame! All you need is meeee~"* ^^'

Next questions:

1.) What's your opinion on the topic of pointless censorship in games? Talking about bs like changing a characters clothes, because "too sexy" and stuff like that.

2.) Have you played other monster catching games besides Pokémon, like for example Digimon, Dragon Quest Monsters or Yo-kai Watch?

3.) As a follow up of the question above: There is this new monster catching game called Temtem, that goes into early access somewhere in September. Have you heard of it? Are you even planning to play it?

4.) Since you have played a number of Final Fantasy games, have you ever heard of, or maybe even played "Bravely Default" and its continuation "Bravely Second"?

5.) Sooo.....if Ame dragged you to japan for holidays: Are there places that you would like to visit, or things you would want to do while in japan with Ame?

1. It depends- there are some circumstances that warrant it and some that I think are silly. I'm not a fan of characters being oversexualized if it doesn't make sense for the character since it basically just takes value from them in favor of being attractive- it's something that would only matter for the player and not to the character. I'm addressing that one specifically since you brought it up, but otherwise it's hard to talk about things like that in general.

2. Nope.

3. Haven't heard of it, no idea if I'm going to play it.

4. I've played both. Haven't beaten either of them, though- got tired of BD after ~Ch.7 and BS just kinda started to feel like a grind-fest so I dropped it, too.

5. dude i will have no options- the girl's gonna go where she go and i'm just along for the ride. (though, frankly, that's fine since there's nothing i can think of right now)

I can understand getting tired of Bravely Default, since the second half of the game is so much rinse and repeat from chapter 5 onward...But i could tell you a combination of classes that makes you untouchable XD

As for Bravely Second it gets so much better than Bravely Default in terms of story, but yeah, it does involve grinding....Bravely Default and Second ARE Final Fantasy games after all. Square Enix felt like creating a new game that plays like the older Final Fantasy titles, but decided to give it a new name.

As for Temtem, this game is a monster catching game that is, on the first glance at least, very similar to Pokémon in a lot of ways, but goes all the way to be its own game as a new brand. I would recommend checking Youtube for some gameplay material from the alpha. It looks very promising in my opinion. Although that game will never replace Pokémon i still think it will be a very good alternative and a strong competitor in the genre.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Hi again 💜

What's your favorite scene from Reborn and from Rejuvenation?

hihi~

hmmmmmm

i like when amy swoops in and saves your poor little bitch ass from death in blacksteam

aaaaaaaand

the part where texen's hair catches fire.

• Haha 2

• Developers

1.do you have a favorite plush around your house? (I'm assuming ame and you have a number of them around the place)

2.I think your doing engineering correct me if I'm wrong but what made you want to pursue such a study?

3.you probably already said this but what is your favorite gen?

do you regret making this topic due to how many questions your bound to get?

• Veterans
5 hours ago, Jelly said:

not this again

this isn't a question

4 hours ago, smeargletail said:

1.do you have a favorite plush around your house? (I'm assuming ame and you have a number of them around the place)

2.I think your doing engineering correct me if I'm wrong but what made you want to pursue such a study?

3.you probably already said this but what is your favorite gen?

do you regret making this topic due to how many questions your bound to get?

1. I'm a big fan of opal. she's a great pillow and also just very cute.

2. i've always been interested in improving things and i have an interest in electronics. 

3. 5's pretty good

4. nope

1. What's the most recent big gathering thing that you've been to? (so like a political rally, Pride, a concert, comic con, etc)
  2. What new activity would you try if you suddenly had the time and money to try anything?
  3. Oddest food you like?
  4. If you got access to a time machine, what would you do whilst travelling time?
  5. If you got someone in to decorate your home and you told them to surprise you, what choices would you not forgive the decorators making? (Colour choices, position of furniture, etc)
  6. Any video games that gave you huge feels?
  7. If you had to choose a different course because all grad schools stopped offering the course you were on, what course would it be?
  8. As a percentage, how much suffering do you have to endure between managing to squeeze time for your grad school responsibilities, your work ones, your free time and your Reborn responsibilities?
  9. Bees?

If economy tanked and work turns scarce how low (position and/or conscience) would you be willing to stoop to make a living?

Spoiler

sorry for being grimedge lights are out in head when theres no fuel in belly

• Veterans
12 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. What's the most recent big gathering thing that you've been to? (so like a political rally, Pride, a concert, comic con, etc)
  2. What new activity would you try if you suddenly had the time and money to try anything?
  3. Oddest food you like?
  4. If you got access to a time machine, what would you do whilst travelling time?
  5. If you got someone in to decorate your home and you told them to surprise you, what choices would you not forgive the decorators making? (Colour choices, position of furniture, etc)
  6. Any video games that gave you huge feels?
  7. If you had to choose a different course because all grad schools stopped offering the course you were on, what course would it be?
  8. As a percentage, how much suffering do you have to endure between managing to squeeze time for your grad school responsibilities, your work ones, your free time and your Reborn responsibilities?
  9. Bees?

1. There was a festival thing here that I went to, and it was, well, eh. Before then it was proooobably pride?

2. i've always wanted to hang-glide. probably that. i hear there are mountains nearby too!

3. i am incredibly picky. i very highly doubt that there are any foods i like that would also be considered "odd".

4. idk, talk to people, see different places, stuff like that

5. i'd tell them that i hate surprises and would just do it myself.

6. i really like three houses and it's definitely gotten me in a place before.

7. honestly? i'd just take a different engineering. maybe physics. could also get into chemistry if i really wanted to. i have options.

8. i don't really endure suffering. i take the situation and do what i can with that.

9. giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d41ba730484a8ce4f5

7 hours ago, TwinAero said:

If economy tanked and work turns scarce how low (position and/or conscience) would you be willing to stoop to make a living?

Reveal hidden contents

sorry for being grimedge lights are out in head when theres no fuel in belly

I wouldn't be terribly concerned with position, but pretty concerned with conscience. I don't think that I could get myself to do anything that I'd be opposed to without trying to change the system itself.

• Veterans
20 hours ago, Felix~ said:

whats a question you'd want to be asked

personally, I'd probably just say whatever it is I'd want to be asked.

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

24mph

3 hours ago, andracass said:

24mph

Impressed. You just skipped the Monty Python joke and went straight for the correct answer.

If Video games can indeed turn people violent, how do we account for the 99.99999999 percent of gamers that haven't become serial killers or murderers or bank robbers or whatever?

• Veterans
22 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Impressed. You just skipped the Monty Python joke and went straight for the correct answer.

If Video games can indeed turn people violent, how do we account for the 99.99999999 percent of gamers that haven't become serial killers or murderers or bank robbers or whatever?

let's not speculate over things that aren't real.

26 minutes ago, Raion said:

Who's in your opinion the hardest trainer in Reborn?

gosh, it's been so long since my first playthrough that it's hard to remember, but i think i had some trouble with charlotte