Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

ah...i already finished the area so the area locked out, later then

thank you

There's still a small part of the caves that's accessible after clearing that part of the story. You just need to use the alternate entrance that leads to the main boss fight, not the main entrance to the village. You still get a small space to roam around in to look for Bidoof.

Also for the book, you need to clear all of the Ranger sidequests in Route 2 before you're allowed access into the area that has it.

Edited by Alilatias
  • Upvote 1

There's still a small part of the caves that's accessible after clearing that part of the story. You just need to use the alternate entrance that leads to the main boss fight, not the main entrance to the village. You still get a small space to roam around in to look for Bidoof.

Also for the book, you need to clear all of the Ranger sidequests in Route 2 before you're allowed access into the area that has it.

i see, thank you

do i even get some sort of folder (with audio, graphics and the game itself) for this game ? Or is it just the RAR-Data ?

I'm a bit confused now.

Because i can't do anything with the data.

maybe you can try another link?

do the RAR size 715.9 MB?

1. You allow her to jump -> death.
  2. You deny her to jump and don't have the ribbon -> death (not sure since I haven't done this).
  3. You deny her to jump and have the ribbon -> live.
  4. Give the stone to Nova and deny her to jump -> live.

but but im pretty sure i gave the stone to nova (i did everything i could to help team crescent) and scarlett still jumped

you will be able to evolve it later

thanks,

i already got the link stone.

But i have a problem.

I'm currently in Addenfall Town and i need some team members ( only ones so far are greninja, krokodile and gengar)

I've been looking for treecko and togepi but can't seem to find them.

Ralts seems like another possibility but i don't know if you can get the dawn stone yet, because i need a fighting typ. Same with Togepi . I don't even know if there's a shiny stone in the game or if there's even a move relearner to reteach togekiss air slash and aura sphere.

thanks,

i already got the link stone.

But i have a problem.

I'm currently in Addenfall Town and i need some team members ( only ones so far are greninja, krokodile and gengar)

I've been looking for treecko and togepi but can't seem to find them.

Ralts seems like another possibility but i don't know if you can get the dawn stone yet, because i need a fighting typ. Same with Togepi . I don't even know if there's a shiny stone in the game or if there's even a move relearner to reteach togekiss air slash and aura sphere.

do you get croagunk behind the waterfall? i use him until i finish the game available now

you can get togepi later and there are shiny stone but i forget if there is move relearner in the game

Move Relearner is available but you need to clear a sidequest to gain access to him first.

There is a hidden Shiny Stone available just before reaching Blackview City. That should be enough of a hint as to where its location is.

Togepi/Azurill/Cleffa/Igglybuff are from the same event, you can only choose one. The event is also deliberately hard - you'd need to prepare a team capable of taking down four fully evolved Lv. 70 fairies. As such, most people probably won't stand any chance at all before clearing the current story.

Dawn Stone is not yet available, but should be in the next release.

Edited by Alilatias