[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

@Jason GraceAnyone referring to me by any name that isn't a nickname of my forum name, or my forum name itself, i would like to request be spoken to as i find it very disrespectful that my chosen name is being ignored when i have made it clear i do not like it, i already said i dont like it and Newt continued it i would like this noted, When i call people nicknames i stop immediately if they express discomfort at the names or i am told so by someone else about it i expect this courtesy returned and so far i have been denied this, I find it disgusting that people would disrespect me to such an extent.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Jason GraceAnyone referring to me by any name that isn't a nickname of my forum name, or my forum name itself, i would like to request be spoken to as i find it very disrespectful that my chosen name is being ignored when i have made it clear i do not like it, i already said i dont like it and Newt continued it i would like this noted, When i call people nicknames i stop immediately if they express discomfort at the names or i am told so by someone else about it i expect this courtesy returned and so far i have been denied this, I find it disgusting that people would disrespect me to such an extent.

Drakyle, I made a mistake and I apologise for this. I will stop now.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

It's also not cool to call people "fucking idiot" but you don't see me complaining about that heh

I think we should keep the same energy when we lose. It's all a game, twists & betrayals happen and they can be fun. Sportsmanship is very important and winning is not the most important.

• Like 2

just got off work and about to go to bed so i am putting my vote down now and explaining why

[evict] drakyle cause i have 0 chance of obtaining my secondary wincon if you are alive cause your veteren mafioso ability prevents me from visiting you

i need to visit every person still alive to get it

good night peeps

Ok. I'm going to try something to test something out more so to seeing if I can figure the secrets of the spammer so I'm going to post reveal info first and then do my test.

First, vote count.

Alaris: 3 (Bean, Drak, Roswell)

Drak: 4(7) (Candy, Alaris, Jace, Lykos, Thots R Us group)

Drak current has 4 people who has voted on him but has 7 total votes since the Thots R Us group voted for him and it's only a total of 7 instead of 8 since Lykos already voted for Drak and is part of the Thots R Us.

Next, my vote. I honestly don't know to vote for. Lykos was my primary suspect for the reason I gave earlier but my suspicion on him has gone down a bit now that I know the situation of the second poisoning. As for the other three, I trust Alaris and Roswell from the chat we had earlier and Drak, well honestly don't know what to think of him with just happened and the massive shift of votes on to him. I would like to know what happened to cause that shift in votes but I don't have a way to find out because I'm a lonely boy with no chats. For now, I'm going to trust them with what they figured out in the chats and vote Drak. If someone could tell me what caused the shift in votes, that would be great and maybe giving me a better idea of whether I should kept my vote on Drak or not.

Evict Drak

This makes 5 votes on Drak and 8 total votes on him.

Post 15

Last one and no Candy. I know nothing about my role besides that I have to post 7 times. Anything I figured out about my role is from sheer luck with like how if I don't post 7 times in two days, I die. I do have one other info about my role I received by luck but it really doesn't help me figure out my role.

So @Alaris volunteers and @Newt pulls his volunteer back. I'm not in the core group so I didn't know why or what just happened tbh but let's try to stay respectful to other players. I know conversations can get heated when a game is litterally about deception and betrayal but a friendly environment should be our biggest priority.

Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Night Seven

Good evening, dear players! Wew, that was a heated and eventful day. I couldn't help but feel a bit tense and twitchy! However, such excitement is bound to occur in a set up like this. No biggie, as long as everything ends well...

… and by ending well, I mean ending with a delicious eviction for our audience's eyes to feast upon!

Drakyle was evicted. He was Nicki, the Veteran Mafioso, Good Veterinarian, and Hooker.

One by one they fall, and for the others, the Grand Prize is getting near. Good luck on the end of your Journey, contestants.

Other news include… *drumroll*

The HoH hasn't nominated someone for eviction yet. You will be informed in a future post.

The results of the Daily Challenges are in! Day 7's daily challenge was completed by one player who will receive their reward tonight.

The Everydaily Challenge was completed too. Two players will be RNG'd and receive their rewards tonight.

I believe that is all... for now. Hit me up if I missed anything lol

Night Seven lasts aproximately 24h. Sleep well, dear players! And remember: Big Brother is always watching you. Even at night. 👁️