Jump to content
Bok Choi

Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Recommended Posts

I'd prefer to lynch Bean today, as his account only further damns him. But if he survives somehow, I'd say Lykos is the best target for extra shards. If the mafia attack him there's a 70% chance they'll fail, and you gave me a good reason to believe Lykos is town. Astra, on the other hand, remains a suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Bean is possibly lying about his N1 and N2 actions because he gave extra shards to a mafia ally. -_-

Yeah you're right, dont know why we asked him that tbh, guess hope shard visits would be a better question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I'd prefer to lynch Bean today, as his account only further damns him. But if he survives somehow, I'd say Lykos is the best target for extra shards. If the mafia attack him there's a 70% chance they'll fail, and you gave me a good reason to believe Lykos is town. Astra, on the other hand, remains a suspect.

Yes, i'd preffer to lynch amber so if he flips maf i could use my nk to transform Alimaru, as this is my last night probably, and no one else from town would be able to transform ali

and if he doesnt, i kill astra, same situation as bean flipping town tbh

If bean flips mafia i'll target amber regardless just to confirm if he's mafia tbh, still leaving neko untransformed

Edited by Yahy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And tbh, now that we know all the characters, a untransformed nekomaru is kinda useless sorry ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naturally, I could not receive hope shards as you've said. I do find it strange, that he might willingly dance for my favor though, after he has rather adamantly been insisting that I am so 'evil' as he said... Would he not prefer to be the benefactor of one whom he had more trust in?

Nevertheless I lament that I could not have been worthy of your attention as a leader after all.

While I do not agree with the methods at play here... given that Sir Bean's actions are so traditionally nonsensical, and that Sir Amber's behavior here is in stark contrast to his innocent behavior in the previous game, I am inclined to agree that Sir Amber is the more suspicious individual. 

 

Of course, as Yahy has said before, it does not benefit me to vote for the most guilty individuals, as my win condition requires drawing out the game longer. Nevertheless, as a princess I have a responsibility to do what I believe is right! Even if it means I throw away my chance of winning as a third party, I will act as is becoming of my stature!

 

[Reveal] Gundham

[Vote] Amber

 

Is it awkward to kill one's inspiratory namesake? Oh my...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Naturally, I could not receive hope shards as you've said. I do find it strange, that he might willingly dance for my favor though, after he has rather adamantly been insisting that I am so 'evil' as he said... Would he not prefer to be the benefactor of one whom he had more trust in?

Nevertheless I lament that I could not have been worthy of your attention as a leader after all.

While I do not agree with the methods at play here... given that Sir Bean's actions are so traditionally nonsensical, and that Sir Amber's behavior here is in stark contrast to his innocent behavior in the previous game, I am inclined to agree that Sir Amber is the more suspicious individual. 

 

Of course, as Yahy has said before, it does not benefit me to vote for the most guilty individuals, as my win condition requires drawing out the game longer. Nevertheless, as a princess I have a responsibility to do what I believe is right! Even if it means I throw away my chance of winning as a third party, I will act as is becoming of my stature!

 

[Reveal] Gundham

[Vote] Amber

 

Is it awkward to kill one's inspiratory namesake? Oh my...

Thanks, as a reward, if Amber flips mafia, i hope we all are able to win together, delaying our victory if possible, once the last blackened is revealed

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Naturally, I could not receive hope shards as you've said. I do find it strange, that he might willingly dance for my favor though, after he has rather adamantly been insisting that I am so 'evil' as he said... Would he not prefer to be the benefactor of one whom he had more trust in?

Nevertheless I lament that I could not have been worthy of your attention as a leader after all.

While I do not agree with the methods at play here... given that Sir Bean's actions are so traditionally nonsensical, and that Sir Amber's behavior here is in stark contrast to his innocent behavior in the previous game, I am inclined to agree that Sir Amber is the more suspicious individual. 

 

Of course, as Yahy has said before, it does not benefit me to vote for the most guilty individuals, as my win condition requires drawing out the game longer. Nevertheless, as a princess I have a responsibility to do what I believe is right! Even if it means I throw away my chance of winning as a third party, I will act as is becoming of my stature!

 

[Reveal] Gundham

[Vote] Amber

 

Is it awkward to kill one's inspiratory namesake? Oh my...

 

Oh, your win condition involves drawing the game out? I don't think we knew that before. Mind filling us in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I updated it

1. Cicada (Nicki)- Gundham! Transformed, steal more things iirc or more persons that thing that nicki sis said lol

2. DigitalAmber - Sonia - most likely mafia

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2!

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2!

5. Amethyst - Usami! - transformed, pretty princess that helped me, help her to win once i die

6. Lykos - Nagito! - transformed, discerns people

7. Dragoknight- Akane!

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1!

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2!

10. Yahy - Peko!

11. L'Belle- Soda!

12. Chickenborn (Bean) - Hiyoko - alignment unknown

13. Alistair- Nekomaru - alignment unkown - needs to be attacked for have its usefulness again

14. Eviora- Young Master!

15. Caimie- Fat Togami! 

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0!

17. Nano - Alter Ego - no alignment (transformed)

18. Astra - Mahiru - Alignment unknown, marked to die if Amber flips town (already transformed)

Edited by Yahy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Eviora said:

 

Oh, your win condition involves drawing the game out? I don't think we knew that before. Mind filling us in?

Allow me to explain

Similar to our little bear monokuma, she needs to give everyone her weird status (iirc she gave it to lykos already), if the game ends before that, she loses regardless of the results

Honestly when i said first, it was merely a guess, but it was confirmed by our princess after all

Edited by Yahy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly answering future "why is sis confirmed as townie in the chart???"

I see her just as i see Yvy, they're doing their best with the info we have, they dont deserve suspiciousness if they're wrong, instead, you people should trust them even more, as one might not say the truth if surrounded by despair, but might succeed if given a second chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it is nothing that could not already be inferred, so I do not mind. Monokuma's win condition post-transformation was to inflict despair onto every living student. At that point he wins the game. I do not inflict despair, but overflow the other players with hope. Similarly to he, when all players have been afflicted, I will exit the game peacefully. 

 

Although I appreciate the offer of assistance, drawing the game out with even one mafia surviving could be quite risky. Truthfully, I do not particularly wish for a drawn out game. I lament to admit that several factors have lead me to approach this game with a sense of apathy... After all, it is not particularly valuable to me who is left in the end, whether they're mafia or not. All I have to do is hedge my bets night by night on who is most likely to survive. It is not particularly compelling, especially for one such as myself who is more drawn to the aspect of killers, to be so far removed from it.

But there is no helping that now, so I do not mind whatever happens. I will be happy to be of service to my people as much as I am able to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see... in that case, you've given your hope thingy to Lykos and one other person so far, correct? Mind telling us the other? Could it be... Bean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I see... in that case, you've given your hope thingy to Lykos and one other person so far, correct? Mind telling us the other? Could it be... Bean?

I personally have not been informed of anything of this kind, if it helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not yet visited Sir Lykos. Miss Caimie already posted that she received it. The other student I bet on was dear Cass. However, we know how that turned out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's do a little Logic Dive, shall we?

 

Suppose Ame is lying when she says she doesn't care if she wins. In other words, let's say she'd like to win. That seems like a reasonable assumption.

 

How does Ame win?

 

By drawing out the game.

 

What would stop her from doing that?

 

If one side lost.

 

Which side is closest to losing?

 

Mafia.

 

What should Ame do to prevent the end of the game?

 

Protect mafia.

 

...Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

I have not yet visited Sir Lykos

My bad there, confused it with his transformation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This probably isn't going to help me since I don't really intend on defending myself as I've taken Yahy ultimatum but my curiosity is getting the better of me. Why am I suspicious? I just want to know since if Amber flips town, I'm dead so I just want to know what is the cause of my death besides Amber flipping town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eviora do you want to visit each other tonight so we get double shards?

 

(as a reminder everyone can make such offers to gain more shards and yet few people mention it, don't forget to use the game's mechanics guys)

 

@Yahy I thought our chat idea was dropped. I'm still open to it if you want, but tbh if I happen to transform into Mechamaru I'd much rather have a chat with Kazuichi so we can protect each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Let's do a little Logic Dive, shall we?

 

Suppose Ame is lying when she says she doesn't care if she wins. In other words, let's say she'd like to win. That seems like a reasonable assumption.

 

How does Ame win?

 

By drawing out the game.

 

What would stop her from doing that?

 

If one side lost.

 

Which side is closest to losing?

 

Mafia.

 

What should Ame do to prevent the end of the game?

 

Protect mafia.

 

...Just saying.

Ame has no way to know which one is actually mafia

And ber reasonings were, indeed, truth

I believe we should agree with her logic, but what you said, too, makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok wtf the browser bugged wait a min

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By that logic Evi, it implies Bean is indeed the mafia, as Ame is voting me. However, that reasoning does not match up with her statement, although she could simply have lied. As Yahy just said, we can likely assume Ame does not know who the mafia are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

This probably isn't going to help me since I don't really intend on defending myself as I've taken Yahy ultimatum but my curiosity is getting the better of me. Why am I suspicious? I just want to know since if Amber flips town, I'm dead so I just want to know what is the cause of my death besides Amber flipping town.

Actually, if amber flips mafia, you're basically confirmed townish, as you helped to lynch him without hesitating

Your death would be for:

Helping to lynch a townie even tho it was by a threat, and for being the other info role, which i believe at least one is mafia

I'm taking risks here, but i'm feeling its the right way

Edited by Yahy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@Eviora do you want to visit each other tonight so we get double shards?

 

(as a reminder everyone can make such offers to gain more shards and yet few people mention it, don't forget to use the game's mechanics guys)

 

@Yahy I thought our chat idea was dropped. I'm still open to it if you want, but tbh if I happen to transform into Mechamaru I'd much rather have a chat with Kazuichi so we can protect each other.

I would love to keep this idea, as we can have a private way to plan my kills if i happen to live, and it wouldnt affect L'belle's survivability if i happened to die, as you could simply create another one, right?

Then yeah, i would like to keep it, two heads think better than one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yahy said:

Actually, if amber flips mafia, you're basically confirmed townish, as you helped to lynch him without hesitating

Friendly reminder that sometimes mafs throw each other under the bus in a pinch. Astra would likely be town but it's still not 100% sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Astra125 The only reason I suspect you is because you haven't yet been proven innocent. I suspect everyone else who hasn't been proven innocent, too.

 

@Alistair I'm not sure if that's wise. There may exist a transformed ability that can take advantage of us if they know who we play to visit. The risk doesn't seem worth it for an extra hope shard.

 

@Yahy @DigitalAmber I don't believe Ame is privy to any special information. It seems inevitable that either Bean or Amber will be lynched. I'm simply saying her role incentivizes her to vote for the player she thinks is less likely to be mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...