Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

• Global Mods

This is why I'm not favourable of the double lynch. Of course, Amber's reluctance to claim is a bit sus in itself, but Newt legit claimed he was a cultist and that's why I feel we should be eliminating him this day phase and not Amber instead/as well.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Wait, Newt's a cultist? I thought he said he was an occult spy........

Geez that changes everything now.

Ame and Baz uncovered his identity and he's the spy from the blue cult

Just now, Candy said:

Ame and Baz uncovered his identity and he's the spy from the blue cult

Geez prince it's a play on words get with the program

All jokes aside though Castiel's post only serves to bring more questions, most of them being WHY?

As for the planned double lynch, I'm kinda unsure but I have faith that the vigi will do their part. Hopefully. If they're still with us.

• Haha 2

I feel like Drago is playing extremely different from how he usually plays, it's like he is playing like has something to lose. Idk all his messages feel super scripted, especially the part about newt. I'd like a defense from Drago.

Besides Drago i would like to hear from Astra & Ali, i sugest the vigilante shoots one of these 3 tonight.

Henlo you are currently hearing for me

Roses are red,

Let's double lynch,

Nicki is sus so we should lynch her in a pinch

also don't shoot the harmless pepo, I'm inactive because being town kinda bores me, especially early on when there's a fuckton of players and everyone just randomly throws accusations left and right

Blocks Blocks I lay Some Blocks!

I literally am giving hints on my role to be claimed a cultist.  Suspicions are always risen in the event when people are clueless on matters. Alas Fear not I am no cultist.

Blocks Blocks I lay Some Blocks!

• Administrators

I will not stand for this slander against Ccoa! But where Gods exist, so must heathens, and there are bigger fishen to freshen and fry up right now!

@Black Swordsman Could you recast your vote for Amber in the correct format please? Juuuuust to make sure it gets counted. You'll need to use the brackets and all that like the others. I wouldn't want yours to be missed cuz our highest of hosts didn't see the different format for it!

Cas is the mason or the drunk, likely the mason. I am an innocent town member unjustly accused as my eventual death will prove. Any vigilante or drunk who visits me must be prepared for them selves to be immediately culted as I don’t doubt the watcher will focus on me tonight. Meaning if the vigilante or red killer kills me, blue will know who you are and retaliate, it it is their advantage to. Safest move is the drunk to visit me and I stay silent about being blocked. Or the doctor, or the cop. Just not the obvious vigilante. Also, Dive just unbalanced the votes I think

Unvote Amber

Eliminate Newt

Newt (8) - Hycrox, Jelly, Nicki, Amber, Andracass, Yahen, Alaris, Caimie

Amber (9) - Alistair, Lykos, Castiel, Nano, Astra, Candy, Dragoknight, Newt, Jason Grace

Nano (1) - Bean

none (1) - Amethyst

But what's this? Newt and Amber were both selected for lynch.

And so the day came to a conclusion... but not before some blood was spilled.

A lot of it.

As Newt and Amber's bodies hung in front of the crowd, several voices cried out. From the crowd, 3 more bodies were discovered, all suicides. They were Jason Grace, Astra, and PurpleCicada.

Newt died. He was the Blue Cult Leader.

Jason Grace committed suicide. He was the Blue Cult Watcher.
Astra committed suicide. They were the Blue Cult Spy.

DigitalAmber died. They were the Lover.

PurpleCicada committed suicide. They were the second Lover.

Night 1 begins after quite a spectacle, you have 24 hours. What fun will tomorrow bring?

1 - Quillish

2 - Jelly

3 - Yahen

4 - Nano

5 - DigitalAmber - Lover (D1)

6 - Alistair

7 - Amethyst

8 - Andracass - Celebrity

9 - DragoKnight

10 - Newt - Blue Cult Leader (D1)

11 - Candy

12 - Caimie

13 - Alaris

14 - Hycrox

15 - Astra - Blue Cult Spy (D1)

16 - Jace Stormkirk - Red Cult Watcher (N0)

17 - Jason Grace - Blue Cult Watcher (D1)

18 - LykosHand

19 - Castiel

20 - PurpleCicada - Lover (D1)

After a triumphant, yet bloody day, the Townsfolk felt a little at ease. As the Night unfurled into Day once more, however, a single body was found...

Hycrox is dead. They were the Black Cat.

Day 2 begins with 48 hours.

RIP Hycrox. I guess it's bad news with somewhat of a silver lining since this role can also be dangerous to town.

*writes down to not trust Newt again because that's the second time he flips scum after being suspected early*

@yahen wdym about knowing who visited Cass?