Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Cop would learn role listed in the OP. They would not know which cult they are in.

(The same goes for Spies but they should easily deduce who is and isn't in their cult)

@Newt This isn't just my gut feeling anymore. My vote, and my 'push' towards you completely threw you off, if you were a town member you would have liked the chaos and you would've been entertained. However this time i have completely thrown you off, my gut feeling is right this time and my sweet, sweet summer child, you are a member of the cult!

• Administrators

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Veritable proof that the word of Ccoa is always true! I am honored to have been able to deliver it to you, but I humbly request that all thanks go to Him.

I personally believe this settles the matter of whether our most Newtish of friends is a Cop or a Spy, since were he the latter he wouldn't have known the alignment.

Not to mention most of what he's posted lately has been an awful lot of ad hominem and not a whole lot of anything else.

Thus, with all of His grace,

[Eliminate] Newt

And i still think that lynching a cult leader is better than lynching a spy from the opposing cult

Given the possibility of the vigilante being converted first night. 

The cult leader could simply make an apprendice and we would be back to 0.

Lynching amber, on the other hand, would provide us 2~4 deaths of cultists, and more space to play the game, as only 1 person will be converted each night. And we would even know one of the members of the remaining cult.

And thinking about it here, the vigilante being converted isn't that hard. Considering Cass is telling the truth, i am still town (and not vigilante), a Granny and a Neet out there, + 6 from the start being cultists

We have 10 people to be converted, giving us somewhat high possibility of the Vigilante being converted already (although not THAT high cuz they could target non-convertable roles)

Edited by Yahen

I'm not even a cultist

My chances of winning are lynching one leader today, else, cult spread will be unstoppable and i'll die eventually.

I'll grab any hint we have, even if it is from a cultist

Fuck

Yeah I'm blue spy

@Caimie  🙂

Anyways I visited Amber last night and discovered he is the cult leader, and as he isn't mine cult leader I believe theres one option left?

Why should you trust me? Because no matter what I do right now, I'll either die now or the vigilante kills me tonight, I'm already dead

I just think its really dumb to ignore a cult leader and remove an entire cult when you get the chance to lynch someone who you already know which alignment and which role is 🤔

Also, our watcher visited Nicki, and discovered Amber visited her, which means she got recruited to his cult last night, thats what I meant to Nicki when I said "I know you are seeing all red since last night" and when I said "I have much more to blackmail you two than you can imagine"

There it is, will you choose the red leader or the blue pawn? *Sounds like matrix*

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Fuck

Yeah I'm blue spy

@Caimie  🙂

Anyways I visited Amber last night and discovered he is the cult leader, and as he isn't mine cult leader I believe theres one option left?

Why should you trust me? Because no matter what I do right now, I'll either die now or the vigilante kills me tonight, I'm already dead

I just think its really dumb to ignore a cult leader and remove an entire cult when you get the chance to lynch someone who you already know which alignment and which role is 🤔

Also, our watcher visited Nicki, and discovered Amber visited her, which means she got recruited to his cult last night, thats what I meant to Nicki when I said "I know you are seeing all red since last night" and when I said "I have much more to blackmail you two than you can imagine"

There it is, will you choose the red leader or the blue pawn? *Sounds like matrix*

Care to share who did your cult leader visit?

Just now, Yahen said:

Care to share who did your cult leader visit?

No I still want to win lol

Im just telling everything about what we know about red cult because its good for both my team and for town

Just now, andracass said:

so basically everything you mocked me for.

huh.

If you really want to discuss mockery, I can print most of your posts in the last 10 games or what? Anyways, im not here to discuss that 🙂

Don't fight each other.

You're dying this night/next day too, Newt. But thanks for allowing me to win.

Seriously you guys commented thrice while i was typing this, stop.

well I agree with Newt that a cult leader should be removed asap, because two cults means two people recruited to cults every night. it's obviously better if it's one person every night instead. Besides, now that Newt's surrendered, vigilante can do him a shoot. I nominate Ame for MVP already xD

[Eliminate] Amber

Just now, Candy said:

well I agree with Newt that a cult leader should be removed asap, because two cults means two people recruited to cults every night. it's obviously better if it's one person every night instead. Besides, now that Newt's surrendered, vigilante can do him a shoot. I nominate Ame for MVP already xD

[Eliminate] Amber

I agree with everything Candy said, specially Ame's nomination.