Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Let's say Newt is a member of the Blue cult, the red cult is 1 player down.  If the blue cult succeeded in recruiting someone last night, they would be 4 man strong right now. If we lynch amber and he flips town, newt and his cult would have another night to recruit someone. Newt wanting to make a bet sounds to me like he is being driven in a corner.

1 minute ago, Caimie said:

Honestly i would love to.

The bet would require others's cooperation, though.

We lynch Amber today.

If he is not part of one of the cults, I will gladly accept my death this night/next dayphase.

If he is part of a cult, we lynch you tomorrow. How does that sound?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[eliminate] yahen

You are being too aggressive, asking for too many roles

Voting me is a mistake. Being agressive is how i'll play while my role allows me to. Remember that i have a policy of not lying, thus i'm town.

1 minute ago, Newt said:

The bet would require others's cooperation, though.

We lynch Amber today.

If he is not part of one of the cults, I will gladly accept my death this night/next dayphase.

If he is part of a cult, we lynch you tomorrow. How does that sound?

I don't agree in lynching Caimy

But i like the bet and i like bets

I think Newt is a cop tbh.

Either way he probably will be targeted by either the vigilante or the cult leaders, so i think we should listen to him this day, if he's wrong, vigilante kills him, if he's right, cults will probably target him

Edited by Yahen

Yahen i will note that you are trying to keep newt alive this day. This is your second message trying to help and/or agree with him. I'd like to hear from amber but for now i am positive we should be voting newt this day.

Yahen i will note that you are trying to keep newt alive this day. This is your second message trying to help and/or agree with him. I'd like to hear from amber but for now i am positive we should be voting newt this day.

I just don't think someone would randomly choose to vote Amber, who hadn't said a word till now. That's why.

Even if he's a cultist, amber probably is a cultist too, eliminating him won't be a total loss, opposed to a cop death day 1 scenario

Edited by Yahen

If Newt is willing to die if Amber is town, there's two possibilities:

1. he's town and has a role that allows to sniff out cultists (because I don't think it's wise to random guess while putting his life at risk since there are by far more town than cultists, and so the odds are against random guessing favor)

2. he's a cultist and wants to get rid of town or the other cult's members, so he doesn't mind risking his life to accomplish this goal.

Idk how useful #2 would be since he'd end up dead if Amber turns out town (which again, is likely to be the case just by odds). It'd be -1 and -1.

Just to address Nano's roleblock, the mason will know if Nano is a cultist since if the mason did visit Nano, then the mason will know Nano is a cultist as Nano said he was roleblocked. Of course, mason don't out yourself now since it's only D1 but maybe you can use that later.

As for Amber and Newt, either Newt is cop, cultist or taking a shot in the dark. From how he's acting, I think it's likely the first two. However, I'm getting flashbacks to starvation mafia where Newt said Kiet was mafia D1 and Kiet got lynched D1 from the bandwagon. In the end, Kiet was town and Newt wasn't cop so Newt might be taking a shot in the dark. I think it's best to hear was other say since I'm inclined not to join this bandwagon because it could be anything in Newt's case.

Caimie, let me make you another question.

You voted me before I had said anything, and said in the discord servee that you were going to trust your guts.

Why should the people here trust your guts instead of my role's ability? 🙂

15 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Voting me is a mistake. Being agressive is how i'll play while my role allows me to. Remember that i have a policy of not lying, thus i'm town.

Excuse me but I'm the one that doesn't lie

2 minutes ago, Newt said:

Caimie, let me make you another question.

You voted me before I had said anything, and said in the discord servee that you were going to trust your guts.

Don't be mean to Caimy, newty 😠

Edited by Yahen

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Candy said:

And if Newt wounds up a cop from the scenario #1 (aka Amber is cult) then I'd suggest the doctor to protecc him

No doctor can help in the realm of spiritual matters! Only true devotion to Ccoa can cleanse his soul! 

Or, you know, the Mason.

Since the Cult Leader has to spend a turn to create an Assassin, Newt's more likely to be converted than killed on this next night.

7 minutes ago, Newt said:

And if you are out as Cop per the implications, you'll likely be turned cultist quick as a candle blows out! In other words, believing a known cop is a liability for town in this game too. It would be very handy for a cult team to have that authority on their side after all! 

1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

And if you are out as Cop per the implications, you'll likely be turned cultist quick as a candle blows out! In other words, believing a known cop is a liability for town in this game too. It would be very handy for a cult team to have that authority on their side after all! 

Wowwy not Amey! When someone is converted, their role is "erased"!

1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

No doctor can help in the realm of spiritual matters! Only true devotion to Ccoa can cleanse his soul! 

Or, you know, the Mason.

Since the Cult Leader has to spend a turn to create an Assassin, Newt's more likely to be converted than killed on this next night.

I would just need some help from the Mason, I guess

Spoiler

Mason

Don't mind me, just laying bricks and uncovering cult conspiracies.

- Visit a player and protect them from being converted.

Just now, Amethyst said:

13 minutes ago, Newt said:

I keep doin' a forget cause normal mafia one gotta be afraid of death xD yah, gotta do a hecc'n block of culting

• Administrators
Just now, Yahen said:

Wowwy not Amey! When someone is converted, their role is "erased"!

But town won't know that, right? Only the cult and Ccoa above would know that, right? 

If the former cop lies for the cult it doesn't matter whether they actually still can Cop a feel or not!

So no matter what, it'll be dangerous to believe anyone claiming to be cop. 

In the end, the only one you can really trust is Ccoa!