Minor Bugs V11

Jan

17 minutes ago, hav00x said:

There's a level one Donphan on the second battle of the brackets. Probably unintentional?

Edit: Yeah nvm i get it now lol

lvdonphrej.png

That almost got me too till the battle actually started. lol

Also there's this as a bug. Erin does the same thing afterward. They walk up the mountain and through that tree.

Meant.jpg

Edited by Radon
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Not really a bug but something you should know. It's possible for Ren's Pokemon to be shiny when you play as him. And while it didn't happen to me, it might be possible that Braixen and Giratina could also be shiny when using them.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:20 PM, Urusius said:

Hi! Karrina told me to go to the battle floor at the Chrisola Hotel for Rock Smash but she is not in there and I can't find her anywhere 😕 Anyone can help me pls?

That sounds like you're on an old version because Karrina should send you to Jenkel's?

Spoiler

It's not possible to resurface with the Golden Scuba Gear inside Zorrialyn Labyrinth. You have to teach a Pokémon Dive. But you need a water Pokémon in your party to reach the segment so it should't be a big issue.

• Developers
Spoiler

If you revive a fainted Pokemon in doubles, it will not actually show that you sent it out.
unknown.png
The Pokemon is Talonflame, and I used a Revival Herb on it, just in case you need that info.

Spoiler

if you've chopped down vivian's tree in the past which changes route 2, the fisherman for the goldenwood restoration help quest on route 2 isnt there. 
also the ditto that goes to route 2 if that wasn't already fixed

Spoiler

Ren's sprite turned into Gardevoir... It happened when Anastasia was reunited with her mom, right after the real Gardevoir appeared. It confused the heck out of me for a second.

Update: It went back to normal when I activated his skate. 

752440970_defnotren.thumb.png.db523d9efcfda01aecdd1ab217dcbf25.png

Edited by Lorac

Spoiler

When playing as Melia and Lavender, you retain all items in your bag that you had with the player. They can be used in and out of battle.

Spoiler

Also, I noticed that when you are in the desert town (Sashila Village I think), you can walk through the walls for where the palm trees are. (I don't have a screenshot, but will edit this post to have one once I am able to get one)

EDIT: I see that this is intentional due to other people being on areas that seem like they should be inaccessible for this same reason.

Spoiler

A minor problem, but when playing as Melia in the library, the genders of her Pokemon seem to be randomly generated. I realized this because I had to soft reset after getting teleported to the desert after losing as her, and the first time her Pyroar was in the female form, but the second time it was the male form. This should probably be fixed to be consistent with the genders of the Pokemon in her party throughout the rest of the story (Assuming those don't change, but I didn't check).

Edited by silverlime