Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

As far as I know, the only starters that can be obtained outside of choosing one from the beginning are:

*Cyndaquil - Carotos mountain (egg)
*Totodile - Akora Shore (end of the forest)
Mudkip - Sheridan Wetlands (where crawli's tree house use to be)
Oshawott - Route 7
Litten - Connecting Bridge
Rowlet - Mystery Egg?

*Assuming they haven't been changed in version 9

Edited by Animefan666

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, LeonVermillion said:

Please does anyone could help me?

1 hour ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Charmander is not found as an event or in the wild. You'll have to pick it as a starter if you'd like to have it on your team.

1 hour ago, Animefan666 said:

As far as I know, the only starters that can be obtained outside of choosing one from the beginning are:

Reveal hidden contents

*Cyndaquil - Carotos mountain (egg)
*Totodile - Akora Shore (end of the forest)
Mudkip - Sheridan Wetlands (where crawli's tree house use to be)
Oshawott - Route 7
Litten - Connecting Bridge
Rowlet - Mystery Egg?

*Assuming they haven't been changed in version 9

Spoiler

I think a charmander egg has replaced the eevee that's given for finishing all of the west gearen help quests.

rowlet is found in the grove across the bridge in terajuma jungle (the one build in the gurduur help quest)

cyndaquil and totodile are still in those places.

Edited by DreamblitzX

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Hide contents

I think a charmander egg has replaced the eevee that's given for finishing all of the west gearen help quests.

rowlet is found in the grove across the bridge in terajuma jungle (the one build in the gurduur help quest)

cyndaquil and totodile are still in those places.

Spoiler

you dont get a charmander egg you get a fennekin egg if you finish the west gearen help quests

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

Reveal hidden contents

you dont get a charmander egg you get a fennekin egg if you finish the west gearen help quests

I haven't hatched it yet, but looking in the graphics folder, it definitely looks like charmander and not fennekin. there might be a small pool of options?

4 minutes ago, AiedailEclipsed said:

The West Gearen reward changes depending on your starter and random chance.

i dont think is random bc i refresh like 5-7 times too see if i get something different i got the same but for the starter pick idk i will see went i reach west gearen in my second save file

edit my starter was a axew

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

• Supporter
15 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

i dont think is random bc i refresh like 5-7 times too see if i get something different i got the same but for the starter pick idk i will see went i reach west gearen in my second save file

edit my starter was a axew

Spoiler

It is randomly set at the same time as the mystery egg choice, so at the beginning of the game. No matter how many times you reset, it'll still be the same.

Basically, the way it works is that if depending on the type of starter you pick, you'll get an egg from the type of starter that you are strong against. I chose Popplio, so I'll eventually get a fire type starter. Jackpot starters will always get a Fire type starter because... programming and Jan's game design decisions, I suppose.

Edited by AiedailEclipsed
add spoiler tag

7 minutes ago, AiedailEclipsed said:
  Hide contents

It is randomly set at the same time as the mystery egg choice, so at the beginning of the game. No matter how many times you reset, it'll still be the same.

Basically, the way it works is that if depending on the type of starter you pick, you'll get an egg from the type of starter that you are strong against. I chose Popplio, so I'll eventually get a fire type starter. Jackpot starters will always get a Fire type starter because... programming and Jan's game design decisions, I suppose.

ok then

and about the spoiler tag i didnt say something about spoiler some1 and i beleve dont want to spoiler for now on bc 1 week pass and zumi say the spoilers is only for the first week

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

7 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

I don't know if this has been answered or not but is Alolan Raichu available? And if so, where?

Do I have to evolve pikachu in a specific place etc?

i think you need to evolve it at terajuma island