Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

So I'm doing the quest to find some pokemon required from the girl at the 2nd Floor at the Gearen City Library (Version 8.1). She says that Slakoth is in Route 3... I tried every possible patch of grass, headbutting trees and everything and no success in finding the damn Slakoth. Can you please tell me another possible location for Slakoth? I couldn't find it in the Akora Forest either (patches of grass nor headbutt).

Unfortunately, you have to git gud get very patient. Slakoth appears only in the golden part of Route 3. Headbutting trees in Akora Forest is how I found that guy.

I think the only thing she requests that is NOT a rare encounter is the Skrelp?

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

This is just one of the many steps towards allowing to speedrun Rejuvenation...

I AM NOT SORRY, JAN.

*getting whacked by Jan and Zumi intensifies*

Interesting list, this makes me wonder about the evolve items though, pokemon like Dusknoir and Rhypherior are listed as N/A on the original list and rightfully so because the necessary items are not ingame. Yet Magmortar and Electivire are listed as available, is this cause the items are ingame but not on your list (yet)?

It's also painful to learn that there are in fact moonstones available before being able to mine stones. Knowing that I could've had a Nidoqueen and Clefable earlier on would've made everything so much easier hehe.

Edited by eggthief

I am not sure if you can get Magmortar and Electivire yet. I don't think the items are available quite yet.

The current item locations are those obtained in the overworld; I have no idea about any items held by wild Pokemon, gift Pokemon or Shadow Pokemon. I don't think Shadows and gifts come with held items, but wild Pokemon possibly could?

Also, that list will be updated once V8.2 rolls out, as it fixes some encounter data.

According to advanced dex, there's Oval Stone and Happiny, Cleffa and Moon Stone; Carvanha, Sharpedo and Basculin and Deep Sea Tooth on top of these two.

I have no idea about Deep Sea Scale; in actual games, Blue Basculin may hold Scale and Red may hold Tooth.

Also, you can get Magnezone and Probopass by Rare Candying Magneton and Nosepass at the Generator Room in West Gearen.

Rejuvenation seems to use mostly Black and White held items, as Tympole has Persim Berry.

Mostly, as Elekid and Magby have no item data in Black and White, only Electivire and Magmortar.

If you SR or just lucky, Magby and Elekid can be caught holding their evolution items, respectively.

So essentially getting an Elekid (among Sneasel, Rhyhorn and Growlithe) from the mystery egg is kinda useless sinceif you want to gain the item for its final evolution you'd need to catch the very same Pokemon again at the secret lab?

So essentially getting an Elekid (among Sneasel, Rhyhorn and Growlithe) from the mystery egg is kinda useless sinceif you want to gain the item for its final evolution you'd need to catch the very same Pokemon again at the secret lab?

You can also just steal the item with Covet or Theif, rather than just catching it

its not uselss if you still need the item to evolve your elekid, there is no other way to get the electrizer. An easier way to catch elekid with electizer is to go get a pokemon with with Frisk and lead with it, then if it doesnt have the item then SR, it honestly shouldnt take more than 30 mins, but i guess everyone's luck is different

Edited by Milotic

But you might as well catch the Elekid in the lab and evolve it with the item if it carries it, it's just that then you'd have one Elekid from the egg and another from the lab. What I meant with useless is that someone who gets let's say a Starley from the egg can still get an Electivire on top of it through the Xen lab while someone who got an Elekid from the egg can at best save some time through thief/covet, it's still better than getting a Sneasel, Rhyhorn or Growlithe I suppose (thankfully none of which I've ever hatched from the egg).

• Global Mods

So on the list in the OP, Jynx is listed as "Evolve Smoochum" but Smoochum is "N/A". So if Smoochum is unobtainable, shouldn't that mean Jynx is too?

EDIT: Same with Wailmer and Wailord

EDIT2: Also Oshawott is still listed as Akora Forest when it was replaced with Totodile and the event moved to Azure Shore, while Totodile doesn't have its Akora Forest event location listed

EDIT3: Klang is listed as Shadow HQ when that was changed in V6

EDIT4: Dragagle is listed as N/A when it's obtainable by evolving Skrelp

EDIT5: Same with Gourgeist.

The OP is outdated.

Speaking of your list, I saw you still had a TODO, please allow me to assist; Fossils can be resurrected after you get your 8th badge from Amber, when you talk to Melia at Terujama Shore she will mention everyone was brought back home which includes the staff at the drilling company.

Edited by eggthief

Speaking of your list, I saw you still had a TODO, please allow me to assist; Fossils can be resurrected after you get your 8th badge from Amber, when you talk to Melia at Terujama Shore she will mention everyone was brought back home which includes the staff at the drilling company.

Done.

I don't think you can dig up Old Amber, Cover or Plume Fossils, if I was reading the data correctly.