Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

The mystery mon that you can find in Akora Forest trees is Ledian.

West Gearen sewers' mons are basically evolved versions of mons from East Gearen sewers.

You can find Fearow around in Odd Path and Goldenleaf Town if I recall correctly.

The mystery mon that you can find in Akora Forest trees is Ledian.

Ledian.

Jan/Zumi, you sons of b****es.

• Upvote 1

Two things for my fighting monotoype run,

1. I'm looking around Akora Forest for the headbutt trees, and I can't find any for the life of me. Where are they?

2. Apparently Mankey is just in 'Akora Forest', however, I was looking around in the tall grass and didn't see one after quite a few encounters. Am I looking in the wrong place, or are Mankeys just rare?

Edit - Also, where is Tyrogue in V7? I really want one of the Hitmons

*Insert excessive character spam here* Carotos Forest is labeled as Akora Forest on the map, and I was looking around it the entire time thinking it was Akora Forest...

kill me now.

Edited by BananananaK

Jan/Zumi, you sons of b****es.

Well said.

I forgot to specify what West Gearen exactly has.

Sewers (walking): Arbok, Garbodor, Mightyena, Swoobat

Sewers (Old): Grimer, Qwilfish. Note that this one also applies to East Gearen sewers, Zumi.

Sewers (Good): Grimer, Qwilfish, Skrelp

Surface: Watchog, Bibarel, Mightyena, Liepard, Glameow, Dustox, Raticate

More of V7 area mons:

Forest of Time: Klang, Cubchoo, Beartic, Butterfree, Beautifly, Snover, Abomasnow

Forest of Time (Headbutt): Aipom, Forretress, Dustox, Swablu

Kugearen Woods: Linoone, Dustox, Tropius, Beautifly, Delcatty

Woods (water): Carvanha, Basculin

Woods (Old): Carvanha, Basculin

Woods (God): Barboach, Carvanha, Basculin

Route 3 (past): Delcatty, Liepard, Lombre, Pidgeotto

Route 3 (past; water): Lombre, Surskit

Route 3 (past, Old): Lotad, Surskit

Route 3 (past; Good): Lotad, Lombre, Basculin

Note that all encounters have been found during daytime.

Frillish got axed as far as I know. Swablu seems to have got moved as Pokedex now says 'Area Unknown' (the area you can find it now in doesn't show properly on map)

Emolga seems to be flying around on Route 4 now?

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

. Swablu seems to have got moved as Pokedex now says 'Area Unknown' (the area you can find it now in doesn't show properly on map)

I think that happened with just the static encounters. You can still run into them in Sheridan Village

Two things for my fighting monotoype run,

1. I'm looking around Akora Forest for the headbutt trees, and I can't find any for the life of me. Where are they?

2. Apparently Mankey is just in 'Akora Forest', however, I was looking around in the tall grass and didn't see one after quite a few encounters. Am I looking in the wrong place, or are Mankeys just rare?

Edit - Also, where is Tyrogue in V7? I really want one of the Hitmons

*Insert excessive character spam here* Carotos Forest is labeled as Akora Forest on the map, and I was looking around it the entire time thinking it was Akora Forest...

kill me now.

I think you can rarely find Tyrouge in Amethyst Grotto. I could be wrong, though.

Uhm well I started a new game and does anyone know were mudkip is now ? It could be my memory is faulty but I could swear it was in whispy ruins behind a waterfall but I seem to be unable to find it atm. Was it temporarely removed or relocated?

Wispy ruins was entirely redone. I can't seem to find Mudkip either, so now I'm guessing Mudkip was moved behind the Strength boulder.

Edited by Alilatias

Magikarp: axed in v 2, never forget. Except forget. Because I hate Magikarp. With a passion. Destroy Magikarp.

Gyarados: Gyarados does not exist because Magikarp doesn't exist. Forget, and be happy.

DIE JAN DIE MAGIKARP IS BAE I KNOW ITS BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS BUT I STILL GET ANGRY WHEN I READ IT!

zumi update porygon (did i spell it right?) its obtainable through the jigglypuff event in west gearen

• Veterans

Magikarp: axed in v 2, never forget. Except forget. Because I hate Magikarp. With a passion. Destroy Magikarp.

Gyarados: Gyarados does not exist because Magikarp doesn't exist. Forget, and be happy.

DIE JAN DIE MAGIKARP IS BAE I KNOW ITS BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS BUT I STILL GET ANGRY WHEN I READ IT!

zumi update porygon (did i spell it right?) its obtainable through the jigglypuff event in west gearen

Double posting wasn't really necessary here so I merged your posts for you, but done~

Axed Mons

-Frillish

Moved Mons

-Emolga

Yet Frillish and Emolga are still with the old location on the list. Zumi pls.

Emolga's on Route 4, as I said before. Seems to appear only during morning (?)

Anywho...

Route 3 (past) new find - Loudred

There are Headbutt trees in that area, but only one of them works and it doesn't yield anything.

Kugearen Woods new find - Teddiursa

Kugearen Woods (Headbutt) - Butterfree, Aipom, Forretress, Ambipom

• Veterans

Yet Frillish and Emolga are still with the old location on the list. Zumi pls.

Emolga's on Route 4, as I said before. Seems to appear only during morning (?)

Anywho...

Route 3 (past) new find - Loudred

There are Headbutt trees in that area, but only one of them works and it doesn't yield anything.

Kugearen Woods new find - Teddiursa

Kugearen Woods (Headbutt) - Butterfree, Aipom, Forretress, Ambipom

Must've forgotten to change that, then. Either way, the list has been updated again, including the mons you discovered :]

i am going to headbutt, white flut and sweet scent the shit out of a lot of areas in near future.

Wispy Ruins because it got redone:

Walking: Carbink, Natu, Boldore, Bibarel, Graveler, Roggenrola

Surf: Psyduck, Goldeen

Old Rod: Barboach

Good Rod: Corphish

I don't know what happened to Geodude. Maybe they have really low rate? They seem to be marked for Wispy Ruins...

And now the hard part. The old areas that didn't got redone. They might have old Pokemon out. They might have new Pokemon in.

Route 4: Plusle, Minun, Karrablast, Meowth, Sunflora, Tranquil

Dedenne is now only on Route 2 if what Pokedex shows is any evidence.

Odd Pass (during morning): Cubone, Pineco, Bunnelby, Wooper, Zigzagoon, Linoone

Odd Pass (during day): Wooper, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Pineco, Bunnelby, Fearow

Odd Pass (during night): Wooper, Spewpa, Arbok, Pumpkaboo, Noctowl

Goldenleaf Town (morning): Cubone, Pineco, Bunnelby, Wooper, Zigzagoon, Linoone

Goldenleaf Town (day): Wooper, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Pineco, Bunnelby, Fearow

Goldenleaf Town (night): Wooper, Pumpkaboo, Spewpa, Arbok, Noctowl

Surfing: Basculin

Old: Wooper

Good: Wooper, Basculin

Wispy Path: Zigzagoon, Linoone, Mightyena, Spewpa, Drifloon, Pidgeotto

Note that Drifloon seems to be a rare encounter. I've found like only 3 in my entire playthrough. He certainly can appear during daytime, but not sure about morning or night.

Well Zum, with that kind of rate, they're not going to abduct any children. At least not anytime soon.

Surfing: Basculin

Good: Basculin

Wispy Tower: Zigzagoon, Linoone, Mightyena, Spewpa, Pidgeotto

I'm in need of some new Pokemon for my fighting monotype, but I'm having a nightmare finding them. Currently I need them for Kyogre, however the Pokemon I want for this case is available literally the moment you finish the Kyogre event, so I can't get it (Poliwrath). I could also use Tyrogue just for how many things it opens up, and Shroomish for a bit of messing around with various things, and I really like Breloom. However, I'm having a nightmare finding those two. I've been headbutting the first tree in Akora Forest for an hour at the very minimum, and I simultaneously cannot access Marianette's Mansion anymore to get to where it's apparently located, and I've been looking for Tyrogue in Amethyst Grotto for also a while, but not quite as long as Shroomish. Any info about encounter rates, locations, etc. ?

Also, very open to info about Pokemon whose locations aren't in the guide and / or have been listed as not being available. I could make a lot of use out of them.

Edited by BananananaK

Well banana get a medicham, high jump kick and destroy away :D.

p.s. by getting medicham I meant get meditate and evolve it at 37 I believe.

Already have one. Doesn't work very well at all. It can't outspeed Kyogre, and probably can't OHKO it either. It gets OHKO'd by Kyogre as well,

but all that might just be my terrible IVs. I guess now is as good of a time as any to breed a perfect team :P

Still though, I do really want info about Tyrogue and Shroomish if anyone can give it :P

Edited by BananananaK

hmm couldn't you get tyrogue in marionette mansion when you battle her the first time? Remember seeing tyrogue just don't know were it was. As for Shroomish my pokedex tells me its should be in akora forest. The forest were you get to run after oshawott i believe.(don't know if that changed in version 7)

Hope i helped xD

hmm couldn't you get tyrogue in marionette mansion when you battle her the first time? Remember seeing tyrogue just don't know were it was. As for Shroomish my pokedex tells me its should be in akora forest. The forest were you get to run after oshawott i believe.(don't know if that changed in version 7)

Hope i helped xD

Well, that's pretty much what I've heard :P

I've headbutted trees for over an hour probably in Akora Forest, and I looked around Marianette's mansion a bunch when I was there and didn't see it.