Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

8 hours ago, TheClawInside(⌐▨_▨) said:

Basically, y'know that street thug that wants you to pay a fine when you enter the bridges in Gearen's northwest leading to the factory where Jenkins is? Script didn't load, saved and restarted. Now I'm stuck there.

Game_2.rxdata

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 8.40.30 PM.png

Game_2.rxdata

Im having problems in Valor Mountain. I made de terrain icy, and talked to the scientist that guards de big red crystal, thus activating it. Then i went to Venam, aaaaaand Im stuck. In the first floor there are some stones aligned that i can step on, but there's one or two missing, and i cant progress. Any help?

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Eifen said:

Im having problems in Valor Mountain. I made de terrain icy, and talked to the scientist that guards de big red crystal, thus activating it. Then i went to Venam, aaaaaand Im stuck. In the first floor there are some stones aligned that i can step on, but there's one or two missing, and i cant progress. Any help?

Game.rxdata

You need to hit the pillar using rock smash

On 2/7/2019 at 5:19 AM, Celtizaya said:

I can't get the ANA story line to progress because there is no nurse Joy to talk to outside of the hospital. Ana just left after talking to joy and that was the end of what I could do. Thanks!

Game_2.rxdata

Sorry for the late response. You can't continue that quest until you beat the flying gym leader.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:08 AM, Pata733 said:

So I started the Mosley mission and when I got inside the hospital of hope I got defeated and now I can't get back in could someone help? Also I entered from the rooftop not the entrance door we flew on Mosley's Staraptor and landed on the roof at nighttime.

Here my file: Game.rxdata

2019-02-10.png

Im sorry for the super late response.

Game.rxdata

On 2/16/2019 at 10:28 AM, zefis said:

Hi, I'm stuck right after the Blacksteeple Castle events. Can somebody help me please?

Game.rxdata

Patch your game 

Game.rxdata

47 minutes ago, fireflame said:

Hey guys, I can't catch any Scyther in the Safari Zone, my game keeps crashing. Also I did the sidequest where Thunderbolt is and i can't go back there and get, so could you help me out with these problems please?

Game - 2803 - William - 253h 48m - 13 badges.rxdata

The first one probably happens because you are using outdated scripts (maybe from some mod) and the later is on you, I don't like giving out stuff unless it's absolutely necessary or you missed it because of a bug but that's not the case here.

21 hours ago, kai2801 said:

Hi, I am at Venam gym but I can't take the Seviper egg :(( please help me

game.rxdata

You are using outdated scripts. Download the latest patch and apply it, make sure that you arent using outdated mods.

5 hours ago, Shiny Zoroak said:

Please someone help me my game freez when i'a try to battle the second time with

Reveal hidden contents

Rift Garbodor

Game.exe

THat's not your save. Follow these instructions, feel free to ask if you have any doubt https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Hi, Benji's here, i was doing a mission to help some poor npc that got their Cargo stolen, when... i just walk into the electric path and my pokemon faint, but when i wake up at the pokemon Center, i'm stuck, and Joel is staring at her healing machine while i keep hearing "bump bump bump bump bump" Like i'm stuck going foward (And when i saw this... i was thinking saving could fix the issue because i also didn't want to lose some progress) So i'm now... stuck in a pokemon center...  ^^' (Also is it the good file? as i'm not finding any Game.rxdata) Thanks in advance!

(Edit: found out where was the file i needed, derp)

Game.rxdata

(Edit 2: i actually found out i had backup, hahah.. so i could reverse to just one minute ago, derp me)

Edited by Ralafe98

On 2/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, DreamblitzX said:

After the cutscene with Ana and Jenny in HOH, Ana vanishes into thin air instead of appearing outside HOH. this save is just before the Jenny Scene

Game_2.rxdata

Super late response but the quest only continues once you have beaten Souta, I guess it's an awkward point to break it (iirc in v10 there were some problems because it overlapped with a story cutscene)

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Super late response but the quest only continues once you have beaten Souta, I guess it's an awkward point to break it (iirc in v10 there were some problems because it overlapped with a story cutscene)

Ah, good to know. I ended up working out how to 'fix' it myself, but I was doing it right before Souta anyway and have now beaten him so it seems to have worked out fine?

• Like 1

I'm trying to progress through to the West Gearen Storyline in the most updated version- trying to talk to Korrina so we can take her boat over to stop the toxic gas. Whenever I talk to Korrina, though, she turns around (supposedly to notice my character) and the game goes into softlock. 

Thank you in advance! 

Game_3 - 553 - Graham - 69h 46m - 8 badges.rxdata

17 hours ago, Captain Frisbee said:

I'm trying to progress through to the West Gearen Storyline in the most updated version- trying to talk to Korrina so we can take her boat over to stop the toxic gas. Whenever I talk to Korrina, though, she turns around (supposedly to notice my character) and the game goes into softlock. 

Thank you in advance! 

Game_3 - 553 - Graham - 69h 46m - 8 badges.rxdata

You are supposed to be behind Melia and Venam, how did you even get to the other side in the first place?

Game_3.rxdata

On 2/21/2019 at 9:19 AM, Walpurgis said:

You are using outdated scripts. Download the latest patch and apply it, make sure that you arent using outdated mods.

THat's not your save. Follow these instructions, feel free to ask if you have any doubt https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Hi again, I restart with the new mod as you said but when I defeat Madelis with togepi the game keeps crashing with script message line 1345, how can I fix it?

game.rxdata