Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

(Second Try) Alright went to that Recreation Building room...it was pitch black and when i pressed the reset button and i loaded the game again there was a message saying

Script 'SpriteResizer' line 151: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

please help?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Flavi0TheZoroark

Hey Guys,

Like every other guy my save file is not working, I made my save mid screen in version 10-2 and then patched my game to version 11, Initially it worked and once I made it fullscreen and then saved it after that it is not working.

436884849_screenerror.PNG.5c2b9b2c3d079fc52fdfd40590570a44.PNG

Please find my attached game file

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Flavi0TheZoroark said:

(Second Try) Alright went to that Recreation Building room...it was pitch black and when i pressed the reset button and i loaded the game again there was a message saying

Script 'SpriteResizer' line 151: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

please help?

Game.rxdata

A patch was released recently, but I'm not sure if it includes this bug because I havent checked it out yet. Download and apply the patch and if this still happens then use this save instead and avoid saving in full screen until a patch that solves it is released.

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Riverside Champion Night said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm stuck at the part on the bed as well with the others. Please help if you can.

Game_2.rxdata

You deleted the attachment to your save so I'm guessing this is already somehow solved (?) If this is not true please repost it.

3 hours ago, Vome said:

Hey Guys,

Like every other guy my save file is not working, I made my save mid screen in version 10-2 and then patched my game to version 11, Initially it worked and once I made it fullscreen and then saved it after that it is not working.

436884849_screenerror.PNG.5c2b9b2c3d079fc52fdfd40590570a44.PNG

Please find my attached game file

Game.rxdata

A patch was released recently, but I'm not sure if it includes this bug because I havent checked it out yet. Download and apply the patch and if this still happens then use this save instead and avoid saving in full screen until a patch that solves it is released.

Game.rxdata

I swear my game has problems XD

I started a second game because I can't play the first one as it is corrupted.

And then when I reopened and walked a few steps with Ren, this happens:

"Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass"

And so I can't progress any further in the Gearen Sewers. So basically stuck under 2 steps.

Game_2.rxdata

1 minute ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

I swear my game has problems XD

I started a second game because I can't play the first one as it is corrupted.

And then when I reopened and walked a few steps with Ren, this happens:

"Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass"

And so I can't progress any further in the Gearen Sewers. So basically stuck under 2 steps.

Game_2.rxdata

Yes, other corrupted save XD

You deleted the attachment to your save so I'm guessing this is already somehow solved (?) If this is not true please repost it.

I never deleted it. It was on there in the beginning and it isn't solved. It was the game 2rxdata I did in the previous post. But just in case I'll reupload the file again.

Game_2.rxdata

Game_2 - 252 - Sakin - 28h 49m - 4 badges.rxdata

Edited by Riverside Champion Night
In case you can't find the save I added another one for you.