Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

1 hour ago, connorjh01 said:

Can't leave akuwa town, anytime i go into a building, try to warp to another town or encounter a pokemon (unless its the corsola or fishing for a pokemon) this occurs.

image.png.aa1fc950d1ed447da68cff747e9cad06.png

Game.rxdata

It's hard. Do you know what cause the error or at least have any idea? What did you do before of this happen?

8 hours ago, connorjh01 said:

i was on route 11 and i just travelled to akuwa town and thats it

Your savefile is very corrupted. I can recovery ALMOST all your information. The only problem is that some trainers (normal NPC, not story NPC) will fight with you AGAIN. Do you want I create a new savefile with ALMOST all information?

4 hours ago, Migeru500 said:

Your savefile is very corrupted. I can recovery ALMOST all your information. The only problem is that some trainers (normal NPC, not story NPC) will fight with you AGAIN. Do you want I create a new savefile with ALMOST all information?

Yeah sure its fine

I also got the same problem as connorjh01 though. I'm in the tournament area right now, but whenever I try to go out or participate, it just gives me the message with

"Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass"

And apparently I can't progress any further at this point ._.

I did post about this in the first page, but I had a feeling I had to post it twice.

So...have a look.

Game.rxdata

I wonder if it has got to do with the mod patch for shared box and other stuff. I deeply concerned though.

10 minutes ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

I also got the same problem as connorjh01 though. I'm in the tournament area right now, but whenever I try to go out or participate, it just gives me the message with

"Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass"

And apparently I can't progress any further at this point ._.

I did post about this in the first page, but I had a feeling I had to post it twice.

So...have a look.

Game.rxdata

I wonder if it has got to do with the mod patch for shared box and other stuff. I deeply concerned though.

Mods shouldnt be compatible with v11 yet,,,,,,,,, if you replaced your scripts then im almost 100% sure that's what's causing the problem. Redownload the game or if you still haave the zip file you can just decompress it again.

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

Mods shouldnt be compatible with v11 yet,,,,,,,,, if you replaced your scripts then im almost 100% sure that's what's causing the problem. Redownload the game or if you still haave the zip file you can just decompress it again.

No, I modified the scripts to get the shared box in V10. Then I transferred my game data to V11. Maybe that's the case.

But then I don't have a copy of my game file anymore, so that's gonna be a bad thing -_-

And I tried decompressing once. I'm not sure if it will work again but I'll try.

1 minute ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

No, I modified the scripts to get the shared box in V10. Then I transferred my game data to V11. Maybe that's the case.

But then I don't have a copy of my game file anymore, so that's gonna be a bad thing -_-

And I tried decompressing once. I'm not sure if it will work again but I'll try.

Do you have any backups? Loading a backup from before this happen and avoid whatever caused it is probably the best for now.

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Do you have any backups? Loading a backup from before this happen and avoid whatever caused it is probably the best for now.

IT appears that I don't have any backup save file ._.

I was clueless when I took my save file from V10 to V11.

I screwed myself up, most of the time XD

57 minutes ago, Sultan456 said:

Sorry to ask this but I accidentally saved in a full screen and got the scriptresizer message can u help me or do I need to wait for the next patch

6 hours ago, connorjh01 said:

Yeah sure its fine

OK, I'll notify you when it be finished.

3 hours ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

IT appears that I don't have any backup save file ._.

I was clueless when I took my save file from V10 to V11.

I screwed myself up, most of the time XD

I'll look your file. If I can do the same what I'll do with the file of connorjh01 then I'll notify you

58 minutes ago, Sultan456 said:

Sorry to ask this but I accidentally saved in a full screen and got the scriptresizer message can u help me or do I need to wait for the next patch

OK don't worry, send me your Game.rxdata