Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

1 hour ago, Bossman123 said:

I've downloaded like 10 different patches none of them have worked I seriously don't know what to do. Every time I try I always get these. Someone please help me I don't want to start a new run. Capture22.PNG.073cfd2d084e9d26ad4df766e67c4663.PNG

Capture33333.PNG

Send me your save file

I found a script error! 😄

The following script error:

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 3, map 308 (Jenner's Lab):

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (eval):2:in 'pbAddSilent'wrong number of arguments(13 for 11)

***Full script:

pbChangePlayer(9)

pbAddSilent(175level=17,seeform=false,ivs=[31,31,31,31,31,31],ability=0,moves=

[:METRONOME,:ANCIENTPOWER,:YAWN,:ECHOEDVOICE],female=false,obtainText="Grand Dream

City",name="Hapi",,ot="Melia",shiny=1,evs=[],:MODEST)

Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'

(eval):2:in 'pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1611:in 'eval'

Interpreter:1611:in 'command_355'

Interpreter:499:in 'execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in 'update'

Interpreter:106:in 'loop'

Interpreter:198:in 'update'

Autosave:30:in 'update'

There, if it's possible, please fix it XP

Game_2.rxdata

On 1/8/2019 at 2:39 PM, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

I found a script error! 😄

The following script error:

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 3, map 308 (Jenner's Lab):

Exception: ArgumentError

Message: (eval):2:in 'pbAddSilent'wrong number of arguments(13 for 11)

***Full script:

pbChangePlayer(9)

pbAddSilent(175level=17,seeform=false,ivs=[31,31,31,31,31,31],ability=0,moves=

[:METRONOME,:ANCIENTPOWER,:YAWN,:ECHOEDVOICE],female=false,obtainText="Grand Dream

City",name="Hapi",,ot="Melia",shiny=1,evs=[],:MODEST)

(eval):2:in 'pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1611:in 'eval'

Interpreter:1611:in 'command_355'

Interpreter:499:in 'execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in 'update'

Interpreter:106:in 'loop'

Interpreter:198:in 'update'

Autosave:30:in 'update'

There, if it's possible, please fix it XP

Game_2.rxdata

As you said thats a script problem. I dont know the full extent of it but I dont think I can fix it from your save. Are you using any kind of mod? If so try disabling it. 

6 hours ago, Bossman123 said:

https://ufile.io/2mmlf Can anyone please help me fix the issue to why I can't play rejuvenation.

I'm sorry but what's the issue exactly?

On 1/10/2019 at 1:48 AM, Walpurgis said:

As you said thats a script problem. I dont know the full extent of it but I dont think I can fix it from your save. Are you using any kind of mod? If so try disabling it. 

I'm sorry but what's the issue exactly?

It's already fixed, apparently I used the scripts Migeru gave me to fix the graphics error, and the scripts was in my patch 2 data XD And now that I replaced the files for patch 3, it's A-Okay now :P

• Like 1

Hey guys not even sure if this can be fixed, but I've been trying to complete the last help center quest in Sashila Village "I need to get stronger", and everytime it tells me that I need to have done the "Battle me again" quest which Im pretty sure is from Sheridan village, which I've already done previously, but I go check it out anyways. When I try to do that one, it tells me that I need to complete the "Battle me" quest which is from Gearen iirc. So pretty much the game is making me redo quest I've already done, but since I've already done them, I cant redo them lol. I've also done the one In Kakori as well btw. Can anyone check out my save and try to activate the quest for me?

Game.rxdata

58 minutes ago, Milotic said:

Hey guys not even sure if this can be fixed, but I've been trying to complete the last help center quest in Sashila Village "I need to get stronger", and everytime it tells me that I need to have done the "Battle me again" quest which Im pretty sure is from Sheridan village, which I've already done previously, but I go check it out anyways. When I try to do that one, it tells me that I need to complete the "Battle me" quest which is from Gearen iirc. So pretty much the game is making me redo quest I've already done, but since I've already done them, I cant redo them lol. I've also done the one In Kakori as well btw. Can anyone check out my save and try to activate the quest for me?

Game.rxdata

https://ufile.io/77tsi

• Like 1

So I found an error! Not sure if this has been addressed specifically, but I couldn't find a DIY solution in the thread. I've started getting errors related to "PokemonEncounters", this includes walking a few paces in an encounter zone or using an item like white flute. Looking back through my backup saves this only occurred while in the Attack EV training room, but my first working save is also in the Attack room only 15mins earlier. My game is updated to v11 patch 3.

Error 1 walking the grass: http://prntscr.com/m8a4g2
Error 2 using white flute from bag (happens immediately on use): http://prntscr.com/m8a3uj

Here are the earliest corrupted save, errorlog, and my most recent working save files.

lmk if I need to do anything specific or post in a different thread this is my first time using the forums.

Help is much appreciated, thanks in advance! ^.^

CorruptedGame.rxdata

errorlog.txt

LastWorkingSave.rxdata

On 1/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, Lambolt97 said:

Hey Guys, I can not find Aelita, I checked the whole city but there is no trace, I think it is a bug you can solve please? Thanks to those who helped me!

Game_2.rxdata

You have to go to the museum in Kristilline.

6 hours ago, kurtwoodsmithfanacc said:

So I found an error! Not sure if this has been addressed specifically, but I couldn't find a DIY solution in the thread. I've started getting errors related to "PokemonEncounters", this includes walking a few paces in an encounter zone or using an item like white flute. Looking back through my backup saves this only occurred while in the Attack EV training room, but my first working save is also in the Attack room only 15mins earlier. My game is updated to v11 patch 3.

Error 1 walking the grass: http://prntscr.com/m8a4g2
Error 2 using white flute from bag (happens immediately on use): http://prntscr.com/m8a3uj

Here are the earliest corrupted save, errorlog, and my most recent working save files.

lmk if I need to do anything specific or post in a different thread this is my first time using the forums.

Help is much appreciated, thanks in advance! ^.^

CorruptedGame.rxdata

errorlog.txt

LastWorkingSave.rxdata

This should probably be reported in this thread if you havent yet (other than that your post is great because it provides a lot of information about the bug).

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...