Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

On 3/5/2019 at 12:04 AM, kai2801 said:

Hi again, I restart with the new mod as you said but when I defeat Madelis with togepi the game keeps crashing with script message line 1345, how can I fix it?

game.rxdata

Im sorry but I don't know what's causing this. What kind of stuff have you changed using debug?

On 3/13/2019 at 12:03 AM, FateVoid said:

Just wanted to report this error i got, hope it helps you guys

error2-2.jpg

error3-3.jpg

errror1-1.jpg

That looks like a corrupted save, you can probably recover most of your data by using a backup.

On 3/14/2019 at 11:12 PM, Zardae said:
  Hide contents

I can't take the egg in the secret room in Venams gym. But I'd really like to

Game_2.rxdata

On 3/18/2019 at 5:33 AM, ms,magic said:

I cannot get the egg reward from bandit at large quest

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry, but this looks more like a scripts problem than a save problem. Make sure you have the latest patch installed.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:39 PM, Bossman123 said:

Every time I download the v11 patch 3 full link it keeps saying '' Patch 2 installed '' I even tried downloading the small version and placing it into the v11.3 one still didn't work idk what else to do. Can someone help me please?

Maybe it's an error on Jan's part (?) make sure you are replacing the old files with the ones in the patch. Alternativelly just to make sure you could try to run into a fix that should be fixed in the third patch and if the bug isnt present anymore then you're probably propperly updated regardless of what the game says. 

19 hours ago, Silber_schatten said:

I got stuck after a vileplume robbed me. I would appreciate it if you could help me.  Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Every time I load the game it keeps saying Patch 2 Installed I've tried downloading the full patch and seeing if that works and placing the half patch and replacing it with the v11.3 one but still nothing. Is that something I have to fix or something wrong with the game itself?

This happens every time I go to the other bit of the map

If someone can fix my save or tell me how to fix it that'd be great 

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Game_2.rxdata

(oh btw this is on patch 2 if it helps)

EDIT: ok so appppparently its not just accessing the other bit of the map. the whole event sequence in this area is not working for me

EDIT2: YAAAAAAAY FIIIIIINNNALLY SOLVED THE ISSUE 😊

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Hello, I really need some help about a huge bug that just happened to me now.

I just finished breeding some pokemon for V12 when it'll would eventually release. In the meantime I decided to start the "new" East Gearen help center requests that Adrienn posted.

So I pick the "Pokemon Conundrum" request and head to the factory no problem thus far. Now I'm stuck wondering where to go, after wandering around I can see that I can through some chunks of pokeballs which I do! That WASN'T at all what I was supposed to do! After that I carry on and manage to defeat the final two Xen members of that factory thus completing the quest.

NOW this is where the "huge" bug occurs, I just started the "Forest Restoration" request, meet Adrienn and head to Goldenwood Forest and has I finished talking to him in front the lake... I noticed that my team was swapped by other pokemon I had on me/ in my pc and where at lower levels that they previously were at.

Due to that glitch/bug I just lost two mon I've spent quite some time breeding with perfect IVs and getting good moves on, due to this bug. All this happened in patch 2.

I know it might seem like I'm lying but if somebody could gen in an Adamant Huge Power LV85 Azumarill with Aqua-Jet, Knock Off, Belly Drum, Play Rough and a Impish Intimidate LV85 Incineroar with Knock-Off, Fake-Out, Flare Blitz, Taunt both with Perfect IVs except in Special Attack.

I'll gladly EV train them again if someone is already kind enough to answer my crazy request. I know it's probably my fault for playing without downloading the latest patch and going through a glitch when I shouldn't have but please.

EDIT : I started breeding those two mon back up after the incident, if I can do it once I can do it twice. Though I'm still wondering what caused that bug.

image.png.709a994f966107295cdb2f6a6c06d0f3.png

Hi, I just finished the game up to V10 and realized that V11 was available. I tried to update to the newest version by downloading V11 Patch 3, taking the new Data and Graphic folders and transferring them to my game folder. This added the new files and replaced the copies. Now when I try to open and load the game, I get this error that then causes my game to close. I would appreciate any help!! Thank you!!!

Actually, never mind. I managed to troubleshoot my own issue. Thank you for this forum though!!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Morganstern15
Figured out my troubleshoot issues

7 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

@DrunkenMisfit Not quite but almost its supposed to look something like this

in your case it'd be a 3 instead of 2

Game_2.rxdata 237.12 kB · 0 downloads

Alright I think I may have done something wrong. When I follow the instructions like right clicking, open file location, and then it takes me to a file with a bunch of my saves with my character's name, gym badges, etc. What do I do from here? (Again sorry to be a bother lol)

So I could use some help. I have the Rift Garbodar glitch where I'm stuck in a wall and I've tried everything, including backup savefiles and not even the mod that was helping me can figure it out. Can someone please help me with this? This is getting annoying and I really don't want to start over from the beginning of the game.