Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

That is not unfortunately not the right file.

The link below shows you how to access your save data and backup saves.

You can use your backup saves to go back to a previous save.

This should solve most problems you encounter.

1 hour ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

That is not unfortunately not the right file.

The link below shows you how to access your save data and backup saves.

You can use your backup saves to go back to a previous save.

This should solve most problems you encounter.

It worked thanks for the help.

Help guys I am now currently at Sashila Help Center. I am trying to complete the "I need to get stronger" quest. It says that I have to complete the "battle me again" quest, so I did went back to Sheridan to try and complete that one, but it says that I have to complete the "battle me" quest, which I believe is from Gearen city. When i go back to gearen, I cant find any quest which are related to battle me quest. I have completed the battle me quest at Kakori village. I tried searching thread related to this but unable to find any solutions for me. Please do help me thank you.

Game - 1485 - Kevin - 93h 18m - 12 badges.rxdata

On 7/1/2019 at 12:45 AM, noobmc said:

Help guys I am now currently at Sashila Help Center. I am trying to complete the "I need to get stronger" quest. It says that I have to complete the "battle me again" quest, so I did went back to Sheridan to try and complete that one, but it says that I have to complete the "battle me" quest, which I believe is from Gearen city. When i go back to gearen, I cant find any quest which are related to battle me quest. I have completed the battle me quest at Kakori village. I tried searching thread related to this but unable to find any solutions for me. Please do help me thank you.

Game - 1485 - Kevin - 93h 18m - 12 badges.rxdata 276.08 kB · 4 downloads

hello again guys, do you maybe need more additional info to help you guys? It's been 3 days since i posted this and yet to receive any reply or help. I do understand that V12 is coming really soon and most of the admin are busy fixing bugs.

Hey guys I'm currently stuck on the cut scene in front of the mansion in the sewers. I was playing and my game was crashing, so the computer saved the game and restarted. Only now, my character is totally frozen and nothing is happening and no buttons are working etc. I'm really not sure what is going on and would we grateful if someone could fix my file for me? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Artifices said:

Hey guys I'm currently stuck on the cut scene in front of the mansion in the sewers. I was playing and my game was crashing, so the computer saved the game and restarted. Only now, my character is totally frozen and nothing is happening and no buttons are working etc. I'm really not sure what is going on and would we grateful if someone could fix my file for me? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Game.rxdata 180.88 kB · 0 downloads

You can use one of your backup save games. Most bugs can be fixed like that the link below explains how to access your backup saves. 

On 7/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, nickodra said:

Hello everyone, is there a solution or I have to search for a backup ?

I play on my backup save now, so no need to look at my problem.

I don't know if it's the place to report bugs, but here is what I've found:

If you start the oshawott quest before talking to your friends at the broken bridge, The game will be blocked with a dialog box "Oshawott Osha....." Just before the broken bridge. I hope that it will help you to fix it 🙂