[OOC: READ FIRST] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden^2 (Accepting Signups)

Chevaleresse

Sorry i haven't finished it yet. i'll let you know when its done.

Edit: Done, this is the edited version.

for convenience's sake:

Name: Jezrael, The Hand of St. Duma or "Jesse"
Race: Angel
Sex: Testosterone over Estrogen
Appearance: Jesse appears to be a normal looking teenager wearing a high powered rifle rested on his back. Jesse stands 5'7 tall and has a thin athletically built frame. The demi-angel has a messy dirty blonde hair, blue sharp eyes, wears a printed shirt, a pair of comfy shorts and a pair of trendy chucks the humans of this earth use to wear.
Personality: Jesse's character is a bit childish and overcompetitive even in the smallest matters.He dislikes failure and easy gets frustrated when something doesn't go his way. He has a knack for solving problems and puzzles and can get serious when an occasion arise. Jesse likes to prove himself worthy by any means necessary. Other than that, He's quite friendly and easily to get along with.
Level: You start at level 1
EXP: Starts at 0. EXP will be awarded as players progress through objectives and defeat enemies.
Stats:
HP: 32
Ini: 3+1d20
Constitution: 1
Dexterity: 5+2
Intelligence: 4
Resistance: 1
Strength: 2
Synergy: 1
Complexity:
Perks:
Sniper's eye: Jesse's keen eyes lets him see beyond the normal eye: +1 dex for each level.
Boom! Headshot: Jesse attacks has (2*dex) chance to deal 2x.
Your lethal guardian angel: Whenever an ally is being attacked and that ally =< 50% health and is near this unit. Jesse deals 50% of his dmg to that attacking enemy. This move goes first. Procs only once per ally.
The angel without wings(flaw): Mounted enemies deal 2x more damage to Jesse.
Actions:
Basic Attack: Snipe -> Jesse fires a gunshot from his rifle dealing damage.
Basic Defense: Astral Shift.
Description: Do you believe in the holy ghost? Well, see for yourself.
Effect: Has a 2*dex chance to evade an attack
Phantom Bullet:
Description: Convert his bullet into Ghost property, Jesse's bullet can bypass his target and hits the very core of its mortal soul and jumps to another.
Effect: Jesse's attack damages all enemies(1d6+dex/2) and has 2*dex chance to inflict Curse. Affected units cannot be healed for 1 turn. If that unit regens during this effect is active, it deals damage instead. 2 turn cd.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Silence!
Description: Oh you got shot by my bullet? how are you gonna express your pain when i've taken your ability to speak?
Effect: Jesse fires ghost bullet that cripples his target to use their action skills for 1 turn, deals (1d6+dex+int) to an enemy. 3 turn cd.
Level 2: deal (1d8+dex+int), cannot be evaded.
Ghost walk
Description: Did you feel that? Did I send shivers to your spine?
Effect: Jesse goes into his ghost form and marches towards a certain spot,This allows him to inflict confusion (2*dex chance vs enemy's Cons) to enemy unit he passes. 35% chance to hit themselves with their own attack, last 1 turn. He gains +2 dex until the start of his next turn. 3 turn cd
Level 2: Additional effect: Enemy suffers -5 res buff for 2 turns
Specter's Hunger
Description: I crave something more.
Effect: Jesse marks his target and gains status 'Leech' for 2 turns. Free Action, 4 cd.
Leech: whenever this unit is attacked and got damaged by it. Heal (1d6) to attacker's HP.
Equipment:
Name: Azrael's rifle
Description: A sniping rifle wielded by the angel of death!? now you're just making that up.
Type: Weapon
Damage: 1d6+Dex
Minimum Stats: 2 Str
STR Penalty: 3
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities: 1.4xdmg against demon races
(Requires 15 int) 20% chance of reducing enemies res by -4
Name: Halo
Description: Angel stereotypes
Type: Bauble
RES Bonus:
Minimum Stats:
STR Penalty: 1
Special Qualities: +1 dex, +1 int, bound
Name: Brynhild t-shirt
Description: I got it on sale in the angel's convention last year.
Type: Armor
RES Bonus: +2 RES
Minimum Stats:
STR Penalty:
Special Qualities: + 1 cons on each 2 levels
Items:
A duffle bag, a bible and a sandwich

Edited by Ragnar

Well, are you familiar with the idea of Malfean stealth? If everyone is either dead or too terrified to say anything, you're perfectly stealthy!

...I mean, honestly the space dragon could probably be surprisingly sneaky. But Solomon most likely expects Malfean stealth, he's too edgy to have it any other way. :V

After discussion on Discord about players wanting the locations of characters being more clear Strat, me and a few others decided to make a map/graph pinpointing locations.

Think of it as something like this (and I can make it look relatively good, better than this one, and even with limited map space). Here's an example of something I used to pinpoint locations on Lexi's old RPs: http://imgur.com/a/Ll5C0

Zetaark has given me the map that Murdoc approved, people can give me their preferred color of choice by PMing me here or Discord as your representing color like the example given above. 6 players have given me the color, if you want a random color tell me also.

• Upvote 3

So apparently we can go to ruined castle or to town place, something I managed to not realize and I (and probably other people with similar lack of attention to detail? thought we had only one way to go.

SHOW OF HANDS, WHO WANTS TO GO TO TOWN VS RUINCASTLE

*raises hand for town*

:V

spoiler alert: no one's supposed to go to ruined castle

location is confusing sometimes

Edited by Twei