Member Appreciation Thread: 2015 Edition

For the original thread, look here. (thanks Arkhidon)

So I was wandering around some of the old forum threads around here, when I stumbled across Arkhidon's Member Appreciation Thread. Imo, letting people know once in a while that you appreciate them, that you like them or just respect what they're doing is a good thing. And that's why a new Member Appreciation Thread has been put up now.

Same rules apply as in the original topic. No sarcasm, unless it's pretty obvious that you're kidding and ment as a joke for your friend. The use of strikethrough is recommended here. And when someone compliments you, don't deny it. That is all.

For starters, the people I would like to give my thanks to:

- DobbyTheElf: Thanks for being the greatest friend ever and most awesome person I have ever known <3

- ZephyrEnyalios: Thanks for being an incredible friend, and CAPS LOCK BUDDIES 4 LYFE. Wuv u <3

- Azery: Thanks for being Reborn's main punchbag a cool person who I can kid around and play CC with. Also, you're pretty active in the chat, so I can mostly talk to you when I'm online.

- Kyoyo: Thanks for literally always being on Reborn. You deserve the authority you got. Also, thanks for being a good friend.

- Mikzal: Thanks for being a cool guy and a good friend.

- RainbowDash: Thanks for being a good friend, and my buddy when it comes to Triple Metrollnomes.

- Jericho: Thanks for being a good mod and friend. Also, thanks for your work on the Reborn game.

- Wendel: Thanks for being an awesome friend and a great wendeler

- Alexus: Thanks for being Alexus. And awesome. Awesome too.

- Red_Chaos: Thanks for the rounds of ToS we played together, and for being a cool person to talk to.

- finkeltinklewinkle: Thanks for being you. You is great, never change.

- Dan/Blind Guardian: Thanks for being best auth, and the most active one whenever I'm online. I know we give you a hard time, but believe me, everyone loves you, Dan. Also, thanks for your work on the game.

- Bazaro: Thanks for making CAMP and endlessy annoying us with every single detail of it. That aside, you're also a nice guy to talk to.

- Explosms: Thanks for being a person I can always talk to since you're on usually, and for overall being a nice guy and good friend.

- 2tousent: Thanks for being a chill guy to talk to.

- Kamina: Thanks for organizing PZA. You're not half bad :]

- Destructive Skitty: Thanks for being an uplifting person. Even though we don't talk much, if even at all, I've read some of your topics like this and this, and those deserved a shoutout.

- Kurotsune: Thanks for the work you put in the Reborn game, and for being overall a cool person, even though we don't talk as much as we used to.

- Shadow Tack: Thanks for being the best shadow ever. And a cool guy to kid around with.

- Sparky: Thanks for being a great and understanding person whenever I talk to you.

- Flamedragoon: Thanks for being awesome and helpful.

- Shing: Thanks for being a cool person.

- Vinny: Thanks for being a nice Weavile-fanboy auth-server-forum Reborn-love man thing. You know I love you, Vinny <3

- Chimchain: Thanks for being a nice person, and always being cool.

- Stratos: Thanks for being the best RP'er I know. Sorry to all other RP'ers, but Stratos is the best, imo. I mean, he literally changes into his characters.

- Hukuna: Thanks for being the RP sensai and the greatest typo'er ever. All kidding aside, you're also a cool person to talk with, and you keep the RP forum running pretty well.

- Lost Lore: Thanks for being who you are. The chat wouldn't be the same without the daily dose of Lost Lore. You're great.

- Hilda: Thanks for being a good auth, with the occasional burst of insanity.

- MissKitty: Thanks for being the greatest kitty ever. Mao.

- Rosesong: Thanks for being a great person, overall.

- Roo: Thanks for being Roo. You're you, and while you is an interesting person, it's interesting in a positive way. Also, thanks for nations.

- Kiozo: Thanks for nations to you too. You're a great person, and I really like you.

- Tempest: no idea whether you'll ever read this or not Thanks for being a great friend, and the creator of the great CAMP.

- Sheep: Thanks for being the best farm animal ever, gotta love.

- Arkhidon: Thanks for the creation of the original thread. Without that, this wouldn't have been here either. Also, thanks for being Reborn's main DJ.

- Yash: Thanks for being a cool person, and fun to talk to.

- nickcrash: Thanks for being a cool guy who I like talking to.

- Caradius: Thanks for being a nice person.

- Amethyst: This list wouldn't be complete without Amethyst. Thanks for making the Reborn game, and literally creating the community that has been a part of my life for a year and a half now.

- Reborn auth: Thanks for keeping the server and forum running day after day.

- Reborn and Rejuvenation game developers: Thanks for all the work you guys have been putting into these.

- Every Rebornian: Thanks for making Reborn what it is now. You guys rock.

sorry if I forgot anyone but I'm getting really tired

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really amazing thread. I wish I could do the same, but I'm a bit timid to speak up about how I feel, in a open topic like this. I'll message the people who really made this place special for me myself, whenever I feel like doing so. Thanks for bringing up this topic, Pineapple.

I second what mik said, this place has been a blast for me, hell 'd probably have shot half the people in my school by now if i didn't find a fun way to get rid of my stress, i love this place!

I AM THE REAL SHADOW, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT

Edited by blasterman4

• Support Squad

Man, I'm touched. You know the same goes for you.

I'm afraid I'm not going to list out 20+ people like Bibs because I know for a fact that I will miss people out and feel so fucking guilty for it so I'm going to say this. I'm afraid to think where I'd be without this community and am so thankful that I clicked that one Shofu video. God bless that salty, salty man.

I have plenty of people to thank, but first, I'd like to thank the whole community! It's been a fun time with all of you, and I hope we'll still be friends in the future! Also, all of the Developers, who have made this game (and also Jan and Zumi for Rejuvenation), since it's a lot of fun!

As for now, here are a couple. Might do some more later!

Thanks to Azery! Although we'll never agree on Resetti or Wigglytuff and Leech Seed or Perish Song, we're still friends!

Thanks to Shing! You've friended me since I've joined the forums, and we had a blast during the beginning in Onyx Arcade!

Thanks to Oris! We were on opposing sides during the Afoxalypse, but that was what bonded us! Hope to see ya again soon!

Thanks to BBD! You've helped me a lot before, and although I got more posts than you quicker, it's all cool, friend!

And I'll stop here cuz I have homework to do, but I might do some more later!

Let's get started..

First up the big ones..

Ame/Poptart/Budewlover/Spiderkisser for this awesome game that has brought a whole bunch of us here..

Also all the developers, auths, mods and staff on the server/game/forum not to forget the Aces, my friends and pretty much everybody here for making this place so cool and amazing.. This place has been a major part of my life since a little over the past year and I know that the few times I have ranted/escaped here have definitely made a big difference to my life.. I've learned a lot about life and myself with you guys and I know I will never forget this place, even if when I do end up leaving..

Now for special mentions..

Arkhidon/Scarfhidon/Gazellelover for all the amazing music and talks and fun we have had..

Sheep for helping me out and being such a cutie anyways.. Can I has Wool???

Cowtao for being sheeps counterpart for starting the Reborn Radio and getting me to listen to awesome music!!

Vinny/Vin Sneasel the one and only, one of the first to make me feel welcome..

Not to forget Tempest, also one of my wishers, for being nice and helpful and totally kickass..

Kosher/Alexus, for the battles on showdown and random chats and reminding people the difference between the search and status bars..

Finkywinky i'm not typing your full name, deal with it... for the chats and making me feel welcome.. :).. Come to the forums more often damnit!!

Jericho/Solace/Uncle Jerry for showing me the ropes around reborn..

Dobby for being so chill and awesome, like seriously mate.. :)

Dashie, for all the fun battles on the server and not kicking my ass too hard..

Bibs/Pineapple for being such a nice guy and getting p0wned by a noob in competitive.. So what if it was only once or twice?? I still did it!!

(Time for some RPing)

Notus who got me started with RPing..

Hukuna Sensei for making me fall in love with RPing :D

Murdoc for the fun RPs and helping me understand how not to be a noob..

Stratos for making me feel like a noob with your awesome writing inspiring me to be a better writer..

(Enough RPs now)

Nickcrash/Deadpool for being extremely entertaining, funloving and awesome.. Don't change.. Ever..

Etesian for teaching me how to breed Pokemon, you damn perverts.. and surviving my constant pestering..

Jan for Rejuv, its an amazing thing you are working on.. Keep up the awesome stuff..

LD for keeping the trading thread alive when I was busy.. I could use some help though.. Overloaded with requests...

Typhlosionrulez/Ragnar for being fun to chat with...

ExLink mate, we had some good times in the Arcade..

I'm sorry for any that I may have missed.. But I love all of you.. Y'all are some of the coolest and awesomest don't tell me it ain't a word people I know..

So Cheers!!

Goes does manly stuff after such an emotional rant... Beer and Whiskey!!

<

For the original thread, look here. (thanks Arkhidon)

So I was wandering around some of the old forum threads around here, when I stumbled across Arkhidon's Member Appreciation Thread. Imo, letting people know once in a while that you appreciate them, that you like them or just respect what they're doing is a good thing. And that's why a new Member Appreciation Thread has been put up now.

Same rules apply as in the original topic. No sarcasm, unless it's pretty obvious that you're kidding and ment as a joke for your friend. The use of strikethrough is recommended here. And when someone compliments you, don't deny it. That is all.

For starters, the people I would like to give my thanks to:

- DobbyTheElf: Thanks for being the greatest friend ever and most awesome person I have ever known <3

- ZephyrEnyalios: Thanks for being an incredible friend, and CAPS LOCK BUDDIES 4 LYFE. Wuv u <3

- Azery: Thanks for being Reborn's main punchbag a cool person who I can kid around and play CC with. Also, you're pretty active in the chat, so I can mostly talk to you when I'm online.

- Kyoyo: Thanks for literally always being on Reborn. You deserve the authority you got. Also, thanks for being a good friend.

- Mikzal: Thanks for being a cool guy and a good friend.

- RainbowDash: Thanks for being a good friend, and my buddy when it comes to Triple Metrollnomes.

- Jericho: Thanks for being a good mod and friend. Also, thanks for your work on the Reborn game.

- Wendel: Thanks for being an awesome friend and a great wendeler

- Alexus: Thanks for being Alexus. And awesome. Awesome too.

- Red_Chaos: Thanks for the rounds of ToS we played together, and for being a cool person to talk to.

- finkeltinklewinkle: Thanks for being you. You is great, never change.

- Dan/Blind Guardian: Thanks for being best auth, and the most active one whenever I'm online. I know we give you a hard time, but believe me, everyone loves you, Dan. Also, thanks for your work on the game.

- Bazaro: Thanks for making CAMP and endlessy annoying us with every single detail of it. That aside, you're also a nice guy to talk to.

- Explosms: Thanks for being a person I can always talk to since you're on usually, and for overall being a nice guy and good friend.

- 2tousent: Thanks for being a chill guy to talk to.

- Kamina: Thanks for organizing PZA. You're not half bad :]

- Destructive Skitty: Thanks for being an uplifting person. Even though we don't talk much, if even at all, I've read some of your topics like this and this, and those deserved a shoutout.

- Kurotsune: Thanks for the work you put in the Reborn game, and for being overall a cool person, even though we don't talk as much as we used to.

- Shadow Tack: Thanks for being the best shadow ever. And a cool guy to kid around with.

- Sparky: Thanks for being a great and understanding person whenever I talk to you.

- Flamedragoon: Thanks for being awesome and helpful.

- Shing: Thanks for being a cool person.

- Vinny: Thanks for being a nice Weavile-fanboy auth-server-forum Reborn-love man thing. You know I love you, Vinny <3

- Chimchain: Thanks for being a nice person, and always being cool.

- Stratos: Thanks for being the best RP'er I know. Sorry to all other RP'ers, but Stratos is the best, imo. I mean, he literally changes into his characters.

- Hukuna: Thanks for being the RP sensai and the greatest typo'er ever. All kidding aside, you're also a cool person to talk with, and you keep the RP forum running pretty well.

- Lost Lore: Thanks for being who you are. The chat wouldn't be the same without the daily dose of Lost Lore. You're great.

- Hilda: Thanks for being a good auth, with the occasional burst of insanity.

- MissKitty: Thanks for being the greatest kitty ever. Mao.

- Rosesong: Thanks for being a great person, overall.

- Roo: Thanks for being Roo. You're you, and while you is an interesting person, it's interesting in a positive way. Also, thanks for nations.

- Kiozo: Thanks for nations to you too. You're a great person, and I really like you.

- Tempest: no idea whether you'll ever read this or not Thanks for being a great friend, and the creator of the great CAMP.

- Sheep: Thanks for being the best farm animal ever, gotta love.

- Arkhidon: Thanks for the creation of the original thread. Without that, this wouldn't have been here either. Also, thanks for being Reborn's main DJ.

- Yash: Thanks for being a cool person, and fun to talk to.

- nickcrash: Thanks for being a cool guy who I like talking to.

- Caradius: Thanks for being a nice person.

- Amethyst: This list wouldn't be complete without Amethyst. Thanks for making the Reborn game, and literally creating the community that has been a part of my life for a year and a half now.

- Reborn auth: Thanks for keeping the server and forum running day after day.

- Reborn and Rejuvenation game developers: Thanks for all the work you guys have been putting into these.

- Every Rebornian: Thanks for making Reborn what it is now. You guys rock.

sorry if I forgot anyone but I'm getting really tired

TOS for life bro <3

Okay it is time for me to jump in. Thanks to:

Tomas Elliot AKA Tomas for being a cool guy who knows a lot of competitive (should ask him to teach me NU some day XD), having fan-game-related dreams that I can contribute to, and for being awesome in general and having his head full of cool concepts for pretty much anything.

Hukuna Fulmine AKA Lupo di Fulmine AKA Lord Graterras AKA Huk AKA FreeHukunaHugs for being sort of my doppelganger as we are so similar in so many things, for being such an wesome writer and for having so many cool ideas.

Azery AKA Azeria AKA Duck for showing me that there are people lazier than me in this world being so funny and knowing so much about coding.

Nova AKA Mini-Shade for making the work in the se7en project so much easier for everyone. I mean seriously dude you do the work of ten men in a night XD that's crazy

Dark AKA DarkSpite AKA vsx AKA Vijay for putting Azery to work being a great member of the se7en project.

Shing AKA ShingSt, Chubb AKA Chubbthepig, Ashes AKA Eterna AKA Synn AKA Oxyde AKA Cyan for how awesome they did my onyx arcade period in the forums, and I wish I could have another onyx arcade period soon, that shit was pretty fun. Shing for being a good friend in deviantart as well as in here, and Ashes for having so many name conflicts unresolved that are just hilarious every time XD

And since I don't want to write much, pretty much every single person or animal in these forums, since you're all awesome. I mean there's Vinny, the elf, there's also jericho, and poptart, and poptart's girlfriend, the goomy fanboy, bfrog (who hasn't been online for a time now ;-; ), the sims girl AKA ioshay, lagless the pencil sharpener, and cepheus the wizard, and sleppu and hakutaku the artists, and pineapple, and Deadpool that apparently is also Nickcrash which is fucking cool to know, and Jan, Zumi and the reju team, and well anyone who I didn't mention receives a thanks as well.

Edited by zimvader42

I'd like to thank Kaito for being a swell guy. He puts up with me, and lends an ear when I need it. I couldn't ask for a better friend here.

I'd list more, but none of them show up anymore.

Hmm. First I thought that maybe I should skip saying something here, because I haven't been around for very long yet and didn't make that much private conversation with people yet.

But perhaps that's exactly why I should post. Because despite being new, I've already met great people, and I'm very thankful for that.

For starters, how about Odybld and DarkSpite who went out of their way to message me.

I really, really suck at keeping conversations going because I feel like I'm annoying, but I appreciate it a lot, and I'm sorry for just... dropping it like I did.

I'm a very awkward person :c

Similarly, shout out to Wendel for being awesome and fun to talk to.

One of these days I'll take you up on the offer to visit you, and you better make sure there's cookies.

Dan totally needs more than one appreciation week, because yo, he works really hard. And is super friendly, too.

Where can I donate to sponsor you a professional massage or a holiday trip, because you totally deserve both.

Last, but definitely not least, Ice. You know why you're on here.

Literally the coolest, hoping to chill with ya IRL in the near future.

...No, for real, I couldn't be more glad to have met you. Thank you.

• Veterans

I guess I should get started on this I guess...I do have quite a few people to thank lol.

Amethyst:You're an amazing person,you are the,or should I say one of the people that keeps this community toghether. The work you put in the game is amazing,it always manages to keep me occupied or amused when I'm bored.

Dan: :]

Wait you want more?

Real Talk here,everyone loves you,you're the most active auth around,constantly giving up your own free time and sometimes more for us,even if we give you a hard time,you're always there. Don't change,yer great :P

Vinny:Our resident Weavile lover,he was gone for a bit but recently came back in the surge of returns like 2 months ago. Whenever your there,it feels as if the server/whatever we're talking is more lighthearted for some reason. (razor claw plz Weavile is neeeeeddddeeeed)

Jericho/Uncle Jerry:You catch me on my bullshit from time to time and are generally a pretty casual guy,that and yer a great mod. Keep up the work you've been doing in the game! click here for fun

Kuro:Havent talked to you much recently but you're a cool person,get the pronouns mixed up from time to time but that's a personal mistake.

Alexus:You're nice,I can get along with you fine and for some reason,you get pleasure out of calling me Azert ;~;.I don't really mind that though,yer nice and stay that way :P

Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo:You're literally always there,nearly if not more than Dan,like Vinny,you put some humour every time you're involved in a conversation and I love it lol.

Wendel:You're like the annoying,evil older brother lol,we've got similar interests in stuff so I can relate with you. I wouldnt be as active without you man!

Pineapple:Hax0r Extraordinaire zzzzzz y u gotta hax me in CC brah :[ JK Lv u <3

Dobby:Elf's are cool,Dobby's even cooler.....You're alright,very funny at times and call me out on my shit which I can appreciate. You're also one of the people who inspired me to be a better rper so that's a thing :P

I've got more people to add but it's late,I'll add more later or make a new post with those,but for those people,thanks you're what makes Reborn amazing for me,and I hope we can keep it this way!

Lots of love and appretiation to Nova for that incredible asdf Ame he made, among other things. Also for being the moest possible Shade there could ever be.

Big shout to Deadpool for after-midnight student cooking. I feel you bro. Also, lots of general appretiation and sympathy.

A great thanks to Vinny, Jericho and Simon for their help. I'll keep it up soon!

Lots of love to Alexus for the priceless statuses.

And lots of appretiation to Etesian for a) being a brick, B) being the resident moveset guru, c) that priceless avatar, d) the username I totally failed to recognise, and e) him writing lengthy pms from his phone.

Much thanks to Shing for his helpful rupees donation!

DestructiveSkitty always gets me with her topic titles. Always.

And I forgot Zumi for being a fellow Ampharos lover, giving me the real Vile Plume sprite and also her endless bouts with Jan via status

There's a lot of good and funny stuff going on, but I'm still new around here, sorry to everyone I don't know well.

For starters, how about Odybld and DarkSpite who went out of their way to message me.

I really, really suck at keeping conversations going because I feel like I'm annoying, but I appreciate it a lot, and I'm sorry for just... dropping it like I did.

I'm a very awkward person :c

Pigeon, sir, there's a pigeon in your trench!

Edited by Odybld

I am afraid I'll forget some people. If I do, please tell me. It is not intentional, and I am happy to have you in the forums.

Amethyst: Thank you for your awesome character, and for being the mom of the community.

Skitty: Thank you for being so nice, lending an ear when needed, and being a cool girl in general. You gave a completely different meaning to the saying "fight like a girl"

Yashasgupta: Well, you're awesome, and we have almost the same taste of humour. One of the people I could totally hang out with irl.

Notus: My first friend here, a funny and good lad. Stay true to your dreams.

Jericho: Strict and intimidating, but with a heart of gold.

Hilda: Thank you for being the other mom of the community. One of the sweetest people around.

Qaaz: Funny and just lad. Knows when to conduct a mature conversation and when to make fun.

Odybld: Thanks for being a bro. I've been watching you helping people around, and we have some of the best conversations, especially when it's late.

SpiderDan: Thanks for being so friendly and finding time to deal with people's problems.

Hukuna: I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't like you. Stay cool, fun, and a lightning dragon who obliterates anyone who messes with him

Vinny: You're great whether you are playing in the arcade or welcoming people in the Grand Hall. People like you for a reason. Even if you're a Sneasel, you don't give people the cold shoulder.

Sheep: Thank you for being a kindhearted, friendly, and patient guy (given you read everything here). You're also a Heracross.

Pineapple: Fun to talk with and even more fun to organize things with you. If I ever wronged you, I am sorry.

Dobby: The amazing Elfun in the forums who's trying to become better each day. Thanks for bringing smiles to so many faces.

Azery: You are amuzing and no list is complete without you. You are also a Scub.

Alexus: You are a unique person in the forums. Keep up the insanity and funny posts.

Umbreown: Thanks for your dark humour, to the point remarks and interesting personality. Master of insanity.

Vex: You are either one of the most friendly people ever, or just a very cool guy.

Kamina: Thank you for being that not-so-serious friendly guy that reacts well to humour.

Kurotsune: You couldn't be missing from the list. We appreciate your working hard, but we also enjoy your trolling everyone once in a while.

Shadow Tack: Thanks for not killing me yet. You're full of surprises, and I mean that in a good way.

Sparky: You're a sweet, likeable person. Reborn's pet Jolteon.

Shing: Fuck you mate, Shing's here. And he's actually here to stay. Cool and friendly.

Stratos: You'll always be Lt. Surge for me! I wish we could chat more.

Sonikku: Wazzup? Thanks for being such an amazing person, laid back and joyfull.

Arkhidon: Thanks for the music, trying to make this community a more organized and more beautiful place, and thanks for the fish!

Etesian: Everyone I speak with looks up to you. We haven't spoken much, but you're such a punny guy, I can't beleaf what I've been missing. Leavanny sucks, but hey, nobody's perfect, right?

SuperJanBro: You know who that fellow is, and you love him, not only for rejuv, but him being a cool guy overall.

Pyrrhon: The demon of fire incarnate. You're great to chat with, we have similar interests, and even if you associate yourself with flammable substances, you're quite a cool guy

Tomas Elliot: You know when to appear serious and when to project your sense of humour and make people like you. Stay true to yourself.

I would also like to thank my mom, my dad, my little brother and my grandparents for making me the awesome person you guys think I am.

I love you all, I trully do, and it means so much to me.

Well then, where to begin.

Thanks to the game developers team for making the game.

Thanks to Chubb for making an assload of guides.

Thanks to Yash and Wander for making my RP experience so far very interesting.

Thanks to the people who posted in my Bemusings and Questions thread.

Thanks to all y'all I didn't mention, but I don't know a bunch of you. Lel.

Etesian: Everyone I speak with looks up to you. We haven't spoken much, but you're such a punny guy, I can't beleaf what I've been missing. Leavanny sucks, but hey, nobody's perfect, right?

THIS MEANS WAR

Jokes and that^^ misguided fool aside, I don't have too many people to list, because timezones and because Showdown always makes logging in a 5 minute ordeal.

Amethyst and the entire Dev team: Simply for making the game, because of which this site exists and we all have a second home of sorts. I'll never forget this place.

Derpy Simon: Ever since I first started doing my thing in the Team Showcase section, it always felt like he's been supporting me in a way. It was a PM from him that even made me make that guide.

Vinny, Dan: I really don't think I need to say much, all's been said already.

Dobby: Just seeing any of your post of just...you being your flippant self never fail to make me smile. You and Azery also got me past Florinia in PMD: Reborn, so thanks for saving me hours.

Sonikku: Speaking of people that are never serious :P Never had a "proper conversation" with you, it was usually just happening to meet you on the server and just going with the flow.

Deadpool/Nick: For generally being pretty chill and especially for letting me live after a storm of puns don't think those are done yet. And for giving me an excuse to post here it'll be a very casual war

Yash: For some fun chats and "constant pestering", a.k.a letting me kill boredom. Seriously, spam away~

Arkhidon: For the constant supply of music and recommending One Way Heroics to me. Good thing you do that for free, or I'd be knee-deep in debt by now :P

The entire RP section: For letting me drown my boredom with oh-so-many interesting RPs to read.

SHIA: If 19 pages of a back and forth in PMs isn't enough to show that you get along with someone, I don't know what is. Thanks for a ton.

Gutten_Tag: The guy I learned the whole Team Shocase trade from, for giving me a "role" to fill around here. Who knows whether I'd still be here without him so blame him :P

Aaaaand probably someone else? I'm very sorry, anyone that knows me well knows that I have the memory of a mentally-retarded goldfish :P

I really need to get on the server more, there's a whole lot of awesome people on this site and I'm losing out every second I'm not there Damn you, Showdown login BS!

Wow... what is this warm and fuzzy feeling I have? It is foreign to me... ((it really isn't I am just being an over-dramatic silly person.))

I actually really had no idea I meant that much to really anybody around here XD. Honestly.. It humbles quite a bit to know that so many people have so much kind stuff to say to me lol. I am not really used to it to be honest. I am sorta a huge loner by nature and I tend to really withdraw from people rather than engage etc... This place has kinda forced me to not do that lol. Like, I am the head of two sub-forums so it is sorta hard for me to hide like I usually do. I didn't think I would even still be here to be honest. I am a wanderer by nature and I don't stay places long. So, people rarely truly get to know me to any capacity. Reborn... is different though. It feels kinda like a home especially the RP Forums. They are my place to jsut escape things. It is sorta my passion project and a place I am building up just cause I want to see it flourish. It has really made me want to write and expand my own skills. So..

I will for now thank all of you for one thing. Giving this ol' Sensei a home. Lupo di Fulmine can finally stop roaming the world all by himself, and actually feel at home. I've been a lone wolf too long, muuuch too long. It is nice to have a place where I can just enjoy the company of other people and friends lol. Perhaps I will put up a bunch of individual ones for people, but for now just this.

I am greatly surprised I was mentioned at all lol, but it is good to know I have left that impression on so many of you lol. It makes all this worth it. So thanks to all of you, it means a lot to me.

Wow... what is this warm and fuzzy feeling I have? It is foreign to me... ((it really isn't I am just being an over-dramatic silly person.))

I actually really had no idea I meant that much to really anybody around here XD. Honestly.. It humbles quite a bit to know that so many people have so much kind stuff to say to me lol. I am not really used to it to be honest. I am sorta a huge loner by nature and I tend to really withdraw from people rather than engage etc... This place has kinda forced me to not do that lol. Like, I am the head of two sub-forums so it is sorta hard for me to hide like I usually do. I didn't think I would even still be here to be honest. I am a wanderer by nature and I don't stay places long. So, people rarely truly get to know me to any capacity. Reborn... is different though. It feels kinda like a home especially the RP Forums. They are my place to jsut escape things. It is sorta my passion project and a place I am building up just cause I want to see it flourish. It has really made me want to write and expand my own skills. So..

I will for now thank all of you for one thing. Giving this ol' Sensei a home. Lupo di Fulmine can finally stop roaming the world all by himself, and actually feel at home. I've been a lone wolf too long, muuuch too long. It is nice to have a place where I can just enjoy the company of other people and friends lol. Perhaps I will put up a bunch of individual ones for people, but for now just this.

I am greatly surprised I was mentioned at all lol, but it is good to know I have left that impression on so many of you lol. It makes all this worth it. So thanks to all of you, it means a lot to me.

C'mon now Huk, don't play dumb XD. Did you really think the phrase "Everybody loves Hukuna" that Elliot and I often use was meaningless?

You guys are all so amazing for making and answering this topic. Warms the heart, honestly.

I can't not upvote everybody.

I will miss people, I'm sure, but I have to show my appreciation to at least some people. I'm not good at saying good things, but here we go:

Amethyst: You're partially the reason why a lot of people are even here. Thank you for making this place, creating a game that got so many awesome people in one place, and well... just being Amethyst. You are a person that will be hard to forget.

All the mods and auths: For the work all of you put in this place. After all, it's your time that is being requested. Y'all are amazing for everything you guys put up with.

Dan: dannydannydannydannydannydannydannydannydannydannydannydanny:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] (No words are needed for you... because I'll never be able to find the right words, ever. Just... thank you).

Jericho: You have to be one of the coolest guys I've ever met in this place. And to me, you're a role model for other staff members. You said you'd like to be looked at as a leader? To me, you already are. You just didn't notice it, yet.

Tacos&Flowers: Mate, I've missed the time when you became a Mod. I'll never forgive myself for that one. But to really say, you're a person that I always admired. You're a very awesome guy, and it's a pity you said you don't go into the server so often. You're a person that I always wanted to talk, but I don't know where to start. Thanks for being here... and for being the best food around. Let's go kill the NUMBERS topic soon~

Azery: I got nothing to say to you, scrub. Except the fact that you're not a scrub. And that you've grown a lot ever since I known you. Mate, you're a very entertaining person to have around. I know you're a person always willing to listen. We have to rand battle SOON. You've changed, and NOW... don't ever change again.

Zephyr: WOLOLO GET CONVERTED SCRUBS. Lady, I have to catch you more times in the server. You look like an awesome person to have around, and I'd like to test that. Thanks for all the entertaining moments, and for just being awesome in general. I'll find a way to talk with you more, I promise~

Pineapple: You made this topic. That's is. And you're also an excellent person to have around. People joke with you all the time, but all of us do like you my dear Pinebibs. Thanks for being a very nice guy, and for all the entertaining battles! I'll talk with you again soon enough.

Sky: Mate, I want to thank you for putting your time into that guide that seems more popular than ever now. It's a lot of work, but you can handle it just fine. And thanks for allowing me to test your secret thing that I don't know if I should mention! I still have to get that back on you. And if you ever see this, you should hop on the server more often. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Chubb: While I don't really know that much about you, thanks for all the work you've been putting around the forums! I've seen people create help topics before, but this is a new level. Keep up the good work! And let's chat some time, all right?

Yash: I'm not the only one that makes everybody feel at home, you know? Thanks for always greeting the new members with a warm welcome, and for helping everybody with the trading topic idea! I still have to go use it, but I'm sure a lot of people appreciate you for it. Pat your Snorlax in the back for me, too~

Sparky: Sir can I bother you some more with my stupid requests? On the real though, you're a very chilled guy, always willing to talk with me, and hear what I have to say. Thanks for being such an amazing person, always so... electric. And thanks for sharing my love for WWE too xD

Dobby: (Insert elf-sock joke here)... stupid jokes aside, I haveto say you're one of the most awesome guys I've seen on the server. I can't help not being interested on whatever you're talking about. You're one of those people that I'd like to talk to, but I don't know how to start. Just stay Dobby, because you're an awesome person.

Alexus: Lady, I can't help but always be entertained whenever you're around. Thanks for making my stays at the server that much enjoyable. Too bad our tasting in game is very different, but I'll hope into one of those games you play so we can chat and own noobs. And we'll get a Weavile soon enough.

Cowtao: I have no clue if those two will ever see this, but there is one thing I have to say: Cow, thanks. When I got in the staff the first time, everybody seems so... distant and unreacheable somehow. I was not ready for that. But you helped me feel welcome around the other members. While that didn't helped me at first... it does help a lot, now. Thanks, mate... for everything.

Tempest: Everything I've learned to be a staff member was because of you. I really looked up to you back when you were around. I still wish we could talk, sometime. Thanks for everything. I learned a lot.

Arkhidon: Mate, you have no clue how much I appreciate our skype talks, while I bore you to death. You're an amazing guy, and I'm glad for everytime you give me some of your time to waste. Oh, and of course, showing me the way of music. Thanks for you being you.

Sheep: Mat-- Friend, I don't need to say anything to you, just this: You're one of the few people, that I can actually call friend. Stay you, and never change.

And, last but not least... YOU! Yes, you. Reborn wouldn't be where it is if you weren't around. You're an amazing person, and this community wouldn't be the same without your presence! So stay for as long as possible, okay? :]

oho

Ohoho

OHOHOHOHO LET'S GO

- Telos! You're my best friend here! We've been through a truckload and I know we'll continue that course. You're the best <3

- Jericho... Where to begin? We've practically been bros for a while now. Beyond the shortened term, I do see you as an older brother figure. You're always looking out for me, giving me the insight I need, you've helped with my math, and the trust you put in me really is incredibly humbling. I really do appreciate you.

-Murdoc! You're one of the first people I actually met here. And through Aervana, we got familiar with each other. Now that I've got the chance to watch your streams, I'm hoping to get to know you further. Thanks for reaching out at first!
-Zephyr WOLOLO Thanks for opening up to me as much as you have. And allowing me to do the same~ Maybe if I find the effort, I'll enlist in an RP you're in so we can continue inter-character shenanigans.

-VINNYYYY BRO

BRAH

Skype's gotten crazy since I added you. Let's keep the music shared between us continually flowing, yeah? Keep in contact! \o

-Yash: Best part of the welcoming committee, because you worry the newcomers with ominous messages about some Snorlax ;D Keep listening to your tunes and share whatever great new content you find with me in the WAYLT thread.

-Rose. Dammit, you always QB the stuff I say in my derpiest moments. If no one else knew me beforehand, they'd think I'm some terrible fuckup. oops. But don't stop doing that. I figure someone somewhere is either laughing or feeling better about themselves knowing that, thank god, they're not whoever the hell I am.

-Autumn! Hi! Keep talking to me! I don't know how you do it, but whenever we're conversing, you make the topic at hand engaging. Stay sharp.

-Ikaru: I think you trust me too much c: Yo! I might not forgive you for having posted a Blackmill & Mt. Eden song before me, but that competitiveness is what makes you fun to be around. And you're reaaaal fun to be around. I can't explain it, but you've got this great vibe. Don't stop vibe-ing.
-Dan: Remember that one time you wanted music in CG? That's the starting point for when we actually started communicating. I don't regret it a bit. Thanks for putting up with my unofficial reports of "this is bad and the user should feel bad be reported".

-Tacoooooos! I really wanted to type up everything into translate, then post it in Spanish but whoops you took French. Me too. And that's how our friendship bloomed I'll continue to hit you up with the best music I'm hearing each month and hopefully continue to draw rt 4 u chat with you. Toodles!
-Kurotsune: Now here's a special case. Our friendship was borne of some misunderstandings. Oops. At least we passed through that stage with flying colors, ArkAndrews. I'm still curious how long you had been using that username for...

-Kyra/Weavile/Lex \o/ Whatever works with you, babe. We've talked a bit. And then you kicked my ass in League. Teach me senpai ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

-Etesian: I remember when your name was numbers and I lost my head. But I could always remember who you were because of your Location. And because you allowed me to nerd out and post a bunch of music. Hit me up when you need more tunes~

-Maelstrom: I recall a time when I got really PO'd at you when you responded to a thread. That happened twice, actually. Whoops. But now that I know you and your overarching rigidness, I can #dealwithit.

-HUKUNA WE LOVE YOU

GIVE HUG PLZ

But really, I haven't RP'd with you nearly enough. Only in Aervana, The Awakened, and As Gods Sleep. You're super sarcastic and I can never read it, but your laugh lightens up my day. I'mma record it sometime.

Certainly, I've forgotten people. Shoot me a message and I'll add you to the hitlist.

Edited by Arkhidon

Hmm, this is neat. Here's my list in no particular order

Fezzdog - Has to go first, because he's 90% of the reason I stayed. It was just a little thing, but he managed to make me feel welcome here. He's also just been a generally nice guy

Clara - Girlfriend, love of my life, etc. I don't feel a need to explain much more than to say that I love her

Ryan (Abbey Street/Shanco Ryan) - Just kind of kewl to talk to, I've spend hours and hours talking with him about everything from LoL to anime chest sizes to math

Ceci (Blind Guardian) - On here for putting up with my tormenting and weirdness, and also for being a really awesome mod-person

Arkhidon - Another really cool guy to talk to, has also taken in some of my less mentally-stable rants and still talks to me

Hildra - ^^^ Except girl, not guy

Ame - Has given me a lot of assistance in terms of gender areas and a couple mental things. And of course we wouldn't be here without her

Jericho - Because we have similar tastes in anime and television and talk about that stuff

Suzi (Sazane) - Because she is a loyal servant and gave me a horse

Hukuna, Sarcy (King Murdoc), Acqui - Kind of my "RP friend group" on here. I usually end up with a few friends from the RP section that I collaborate with and talk to about roleplaying. And of course whine about the people we consider bad because we're dicks

Tomas Elliot - A kewl guy who likes my writing

Cowtao - Been a while since we spoke, but has been generally nice to me

Icky (Ikaru) - Evil squid demon of demonly squid-ness who is disgusting TBH tho, I never talk to Ikaru, but from the little interaction we've had I think he's P kewl

Vinny - <3 #WeavileShipping5Ever (not really, but he's still a fun and funny guy)

Star-kin - Never spoken to this person ever, like, literally, but they like Star vs. Evil therefore they are awesome Now I will feel really bad for missing someone since I mentioned someone I don't even really know

Everyone I missed - Because I feel really, really bad for doing so

Pinelope - Useless fucking HM Salve, I'm only mentioning you because it's obligatory Okay, but srs, Bibs is P kewl, and really funny Mostly because he does derpy things

If you're not on here and we're friends it's either because I thought I'd already listed you when I thought of you or because I have a headache right now and forgot you (in which case I feel terrible). Or both. Or possibly we just never speak anymore, in which case you should totally poke me so we can do so

Lots of love to Alexus for the priceless statuses.

Wait. Really? I didn't think anybody even noticed those TBH