Member Appreciation Thread: 2015 Edition

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean why not lol

silver ~ one of the first to come to mind when i think of reborn maybe in a bad way because i definitely had some gr8 times and fun with you

probably would have left a loooong time ago and never came back

ame ~ you made this place and i rly like you as a person whenever we briefly talk. ty c:

zetaark ~ 10/10 very gr8 guy very nice friend wud recommend

aeon ~ you corrupted my mind.

jelly ~ dank memes are made of these who am i to disagree

roo ~ there was a roo a while back idk if hes still here we had fun

renzo ~ we dont talk much but my god are you a great guy

fred/kaito ~ you are amazing and hilarious

colin ~ holy shit skype stories

kyoyo ~ yo yo yo wat up m9, we have great fun and i rly like u yay

troy/danrk desire ~ for being a really chill guy

dan/blind guardian ~ i dont even need to say, you are so helpful and rly nice and a great guy srsly

Ryan/Shanco ~ imma shank u m9 but in all seriousness thank you for being such a chill dude and rly nice

pocky ~ 10/10 great guy chill guy banter

i am really sorry if i forgot someone, so many people i forget. ily all

Edited by Anethia

• 2 months later...

I was too new around here to do this when people were doing it so here I go (hopefully some other newer members will see this thread now and be able to express their gratitude too).

Firstly Ame, the woman who allowed this entire community to exist. I can not express how much you have changed my life and since joining the animation project it has been nice to get to know you a bit better.

Shia for being the first friend I made here. I never really talked to anyone before you and you are one of the nicest people to talk to. Thanks for being an awesome friend.

RainbowDash and Njab for being my save file fixing buddies. It is nice to be working on it with others on fixing the files.

Koyo, Smeargletail and Bazaro for being an awesome animation team. We all came into it together and have been working well (I think...). You are a fun team to be in.

Jan and Inuki for helping us settle into said animation team and making exceptional animations yourselves. Not only that but you are all fun to be around. Also Jan for Rejuvenation (even if I've never finished it).

Kurotsune for being awesome. Xe took over the team when Ame was sick. Xe always had great feedback, a good sense of humour and has done a lot for us.

Vinny for being the first person I remembered the name of here. In my first couple of weeks I thought you owned the website...

All the Other Mods/ Admins for keeping the forums running and being great people.

Skyrunner, Juuzou, Micky, TRHS, Aquawaffle and Snowglaceon for being fun people in the Wasteland.

Chubb for being cool and making a lot of guides.

The Redemption League Team for working on what is going to be an awesome league. I'm grateful to be a part of it.

I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of people. So if you read this, I'm probably glad you're around. Thanks for being awesome guys.

I was too new around here to do this when people were doing it so here I go (hopefully some other newer members will see this thread now and be able to express their gratitude too).

Firstly Ame, the woman who allowed this entire community to exist. I can not express how much you have changed my life and since joining the animation project it has been nice to get to know you a bit better.

Shia for being the first friend I made here. I never really talked to anyone before you and you are one of the nicest people to talk to. Thanks for being an awesome friend.

RainbowDash and Njab for being my save file fixing buddies. It is nice to be working on it with others on fixing the files.

Koyo, Smeargletail and Bazaro for being an awesome animation team. We all came into it together and have been working well (I think...). You are a fun team to be in.

Jan and Inuki for helping us settle into said animation team and making exceptional animations yourselves. Not only that but you are all fun to be around. Also Jan for Rejuvenation (even if I've never finished it).

Kurotsune for being awesome. Xe took over the team when Ame was sick. Xe always had great feedback, a good sense of humour and has done a lot for us.

Vinny for being the first person I remembered the name of here. In my first couple of weeks I thought you owned the website...

All the Other Mods/ Admins for keeping the forums running and being great people.

Skyrunner, Juuzou, Micky, TRHS, Aquawaffle and Snowglaceon for being fun people in the Wasteland.

Chubb for being cool and making a lot of guides.

The Redemption League Team for working on what is going to be an awesome league. I'm grateful to be a part of it.

I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of people. So if you read this, I'm probably glad you're around. Thanks for being awesome guys.

Bruh what about me?

I'd to thank my mum, my x-box, and my handy bag of doritos. But in all seriousness, this is the most friendly forum I have ever stumbled upon. I have a lot of people to thank.

mde2001: The first friend I ever made here. If it wasn't worth for you saving my posterior in the save files section, Taka and the sewers would have won over.

Ame: My mentor who always gave me a helping hand whenever I needed it. From spriting things to forum issues, I need to find some way to repay you.

Juuzou: The shrekiest XXDDer I have eva seen. But you should get another spooky box =].

And a array of thank- yous to everyone here in the forum, thank you for being so accepting, and long....live....pokemon....REBORN!

Edited by HonchcrowMackDaddy2

Huh. Didn't think I'd actually get mentioned in this thread.

Well... I've only actually been active here for for 4 months, I don't talk to people that much, and I have a terrible memory when it comes to stuff that actually matters(like, you know, people and friends? That sort of thing). But I think I should take the opportunity to thank some people here. Please don't be upset if I don't specifically mention you here.

Amethyst: For obvious reasons: this community, her fangame, and being a source of amusement. and not murdering me and leaving me in a gutter somewhere.

Jan: For Rejuvenation and just being awesome in general.

Shia: I guess we don't talk enough to be considered friends, but I enjoy our conversations nonetheless. Probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure to chat with.

LidaRose aka Miss Frenzie Plant: For organising Reborn Game Nights every week or so. That's pretty much the highlight of my week.

Adamance Ascendant/King Murdoc: For being pretty much the only other person around here who talks about Monster Hunter.

Everyone in the RJL: For putting up with my stupidity and the fact that I'm not around half the time for calls and stuff.

Everyone who frequents Showdown: For being funny and putting up with me when I'm at my worst... *ahem* Moving on!

Thanks to everyone else in this community who's had to put up with my BS and idiocy, and will continue to put up with me for however long I plan to stick around here... which may be forever. Umm... Have fun with that thought?

LidaRose aka Miss Frenzie Plant: For organising Reborn Game Nights every week or so. That's pretty much the highlight of my week.

I'm glad that they're able to bring people joy, Aqua. It's my pleasure :)

Bruh what about me?

I'd to thank my mum, my x-box, and my handy bag of doritos. But in all seriousness, this is the most friendly forum I have ever stumbled upon. I have a lot of people to thank.

mde2001: The first friend I ever made here. If it wasn't worth for you saving my posterior in the save files section, Taka and the sewers would have won over.

Ame: My mentor who always gave me a helping hand whenever I needed it. From spriting things to forum issues, I need to find some way to repay you. My one wish is to be an animation maker.

Juuzou: The shrekiest XXDDer I have eva seen. But you should get another spooky box =].

And a array of thank- yous to everyone here in the forum, thank you for being so accepting, and long....live....pokemon....REBORN!

Sorry. Feel appreciated. I should have included you in the initial post... Have a rep point instead...

I'd really like to thank the Redemption League guys. Y'all who read this know exactly who you are. I've been chewed up, spit out, and tossed around who knows how many times in the RP forum, and I've found a new calling with all you guys.

Also, a couple of the RPers need a little love too. Not only the ones on the Redemption League, but a certain Teacher and a couple guys who helped me right my wrongs. You guys know who you are if you see this :3

oh goooodddd this thread is corny as hell *is literally tearing up rn*

okayy i wanna make this simple as possible or i'll ramble for sure.

JERICHO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME LIKE FOR REAL WHY DO I EVEN MATTER TO YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN right THERE TELLING ME TO KEEP ON GOING

AND I- Just...

thank you so much

SHIA YOU'RE SO COOL AAHHH!!! YOURE A GREAT SPRITER AND YOU'RE HILARIOUS WHAT MORE COULD ONE ASK FOR?

i'd hate to lose you, honestly!

SHING SHING shinG SHINg YOU'RE NEAT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AS A FRIEND HONESTLY

FOR REAL THO YOU'RE COOL

maybe it's because i cant help comparing you to my late brother..? you guys are so similar.... haha~

MUSIC SENPAI ARKHI AKA CHIPTUNE FRIEND YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS REALLY GREAT-- like just talking to you for such a short time and i already see you as a friend. which is great.

*memories of Terra resurface* ...but NO SERIOUSLY ODYBLD WE'VE BEEN TALKING FOR A WHILE AND YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE PERSON TO TALK TO. YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE CONVO GOING WHICH IS HARD WHEN TALKING WITH ME-YOU'VE DONE WHAT NO OTHER HUMAN HAS

ICE CREAM SAND WITCH PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

i admire you alot ok. <:

Also Gore/Umbre is great fren thank you for sharing the dank memes with me. wish we could talk more but idk how to convo.

I CANT HELP BUT FEEL LIKE IVE FORGOTTEN SOMEONE

Edited by star-kin

oh goooodddd this thread is corny as hell *is literally tearing up rn*

okayy i wanna make this simple as possible or i'll ramble for sure.

JERICHO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME LIKE FOR REAL WHY DO I EVEN MATTER TO YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN right THERE TELLING ME TO KEEP ON GOING

AND I- Just...

thank you so much

SHIA YOU'RE SO COOL AAHHH!!! YOURE A GREAT SPRITER AND YOU'RE HILARIOUS WHAT MORE COULD ONE ASK FOR?

i'd hate to lose you, honestly!

SHING SHING shinG SHINg YOU'RE NEAT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AS A FRIEND HONESTLY

FOR REAL THO YOU'RE COOL

maybe it's because i cant help comparing you to my late brother..? you guys are so similar.... haha~

MUSIC SENPAI ARKHI AKA CHIPTUNE FRIEND YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS REALLY GREAT-- like just talking to you for such a short time and i already see you as a friend. which is great.

*memories of Terra resurface* ...but NO SERIOUSLY ODYBLD WE'VE BEEN TALKING FOR A WHILE AND YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE PERSON TO TALK TO. YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE CONVO GOING WHICH IS HARD WHEN TALKING WITH ME-YOU'VE DONE WHAT NO OTHER HUMAN HAS

ICE CREAM SAND WITCH PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

i admire you alot ok. <:

Also Gore/Umbre is great fren thank you for sharing the dank memes with me. wish we could talk more but idk how to convo.

I CANT HELP BUT FEEL LIKE IVE FORGOTTEN SOMEONE

mr hustle loyalty respect obviously

Could have sworn I created this topic about 3-4 months ago, how did it appear again? Anyway, I should update my huge list with people I appreciate now, and people I forgot previously (sorry Mael) but then I'd be busy for another hour and zzzz. Most important people are listed in there or my Reborn anniversary topic anyway.

Could have sworn I created this topic about 3-4 months ago, how did it appear again? Anyway, I should update my huge list with people I appreciate now, and people I forgot previously (sorry Mael) but then I'd be busy for another hour and zzzz. Most important people are listed in there or my Reborn anniversary topic anyway.

I revived it cause I liked it :)

Now everyone gets to show their appreciation.

• Support Squad

Ok, this time I'm going to actually take a stab at this with names. People actually deserve to have something said about them, if I forget someone, they'll have to quietly resent me for it.

I'm joking, resent me loudly for it, then I can fix things.

Bibs- Bibs. Bruh. Breh. Broh. You are, quite literally, my first friend on Reborn. Literally, you were the first person to click the add me as a friend button. Thank you for that. It is also literally the best thing that I just have to yell your name a bit before you're going offline and you will stick around for the next fifteen minutes. I hold power over your mind. It was also fantastic in our brief stint of RPing together, however much Roy may have annoyed Vincent. I hope you can come back soon buddy, if you get the time, make the forum that much better.

Ok from here there are like 15 people in my head I'm considering talking about and that's very difficult, so I'm going to go with the staple appreciation person. Ame. Hi, haven't talked to you as much as some people here but, well, I think there's always a certain amount of distance between someone and their role model. Otherwise they become something else. So maybe it's a good thing. Regardless, thank you for living.

Next, Ark. You are a bit of a contradiction in what I said about Ame. You are a hybrid of role model and friend. I can talk to you and feel better about myself but at the same time I respect and admire your sheer optimism and good will, I want to emulate you and make someone, anyone, feel a little better. So thank you.

Tempy. I'm putting this here rather than actually tell him because I know he won't see this and if he did he'd becoe unbearable to talk to for maybe 15 minutes. No one tell him, you know who you are @ the people I'm thinking of. Still, one of the first people I knew around here and could talk to somewhat regularly. Fun working with the Spatial rift peeps too, thanks for bringing me in. Again, no one tell him I said this.

Kyo. Certainly one of my first server friends. It was just fun and easy to talk when you were around, helped me come out of my shell on the forum and actually speak properly. Chatroom etiquette was not my forte even before reborn. Arguably still isn't. Thank you for being around and I hope you feel better than you deserve.

Flux. I think you can take the title of the most pleasant person of Reborn. I've literally never known you to be anything less than calm, kind and well spoken. Even in any of the more spirited discussions in Reborn that could easily have drawn ones ire, you stick out to me as one of the people who never got angry. I don't think I've even seen a snarky comment from you man, how are you so nice? I don't actually know.

Hukuna. Another role model for me. This time in the field of writing and storytelling. The characters you come up with, the level of skill and detail put into Graterras, even the eloquent statuses you post, your talent for writing is easily of a professional level, if not higher than most of the crap I've read. And having someone so skilled so close by and so easy to ask for help? I came to you with my first character to be sent into Stratos' PSS and your advice has been a cornerstone for my writing, helping me avoid so many mistakes I had been making before coming to Reborn. You helped me come into the craft that I love so much properly and by the Lord almighty, whether he exists or not, I cannot express my gratitude for that.

Stratos. Another person I admire for writing. I've known you for over a year now and you are easily the most driven person I know, always striving to improve your skills and extend your boundaries. Some of your efforts haven't yielded the best of results but you kept going, kept improving whilst always maintaining a level of sheer quality in your posts that are so detailed and thought out that your talent is just undeniable. I hope one day that you publish something, because I will be the first person to order a copy of your story.

Jory. I don't know if you'll actually see this with your recent departure from Reborn but you we got to be firends when we both started Co-hosting for Ymora and you were fun to work with. You were full of ideas for the RP and I genuinely hope you'll come back again. If not, best wishes wherever you go in life.

Chim. Man, if there was anyone in life I wanted to get what they truly deserved and not the hand life dealt you, it's you. Another hybrid, you took responsibility in your life and I sincerely respect you for handling your situation as you have. God bless mate, here's hoping we can make Ymora something better than it already is, always getting better.

Pyon. You are just, a supreme mess of conflicting feelings with me buddy. You're simultaneously the most irreverent person I know and one of the surprisingly astute. By that I mean that even with all these serious thoughts being typed, I could picture you pointing out how astute can be pronounced Ass toot just for the hell of it. In some discussions, this can be hilarious. In others aggravating. Still, I kinda accept that. It also helps that you know your weeb shit. +1 for that. You do you buddy, you would have done it anyway.

Commander. A long time presence now of the RP forum. I believe you started a little after I did, just as Ymora started? Correct me if I'm wrong. At that point I had some experience of my own in RPing and naturally that led to me feeling far more knowledgeable than any of the new phlebs, as though I hadn't been new not 2 months ago. I can be arrogant. For a while I was unsure about you. The way you played Henry, as was the point, irked me. However, I didn't realise this was intentional, I attributed this to bad play. Yes, I was a dick, I know. However, you soundly proved me completely wrong as you demonstrated some damn insightful knowledge of writing and RPing in general. You're a smart guy and I should have figured that out sooner. Ah well, C'est la vie. (I hope I'm using that right.)

Rose. Easily one of the more generally beloved members of Reborn. Literally, but you don't need a reminder of the ships. You're so easy to approach and talk to. You will quite literally hep anyone asking for help on the server if someone's asking with a patience I'm jealous of. I hope you do as well as you can in life, because that would make the world a much nicer place to be.

Assery. You... If I said anything that didn't poke fun at you, it would be out of place. Because that's our dynamic. I mock you and you demonstrate a kind of patience that only one person in my actual life has demonstrated. and he's an awesome guy. Like him, you've grown since I've known you, matured more than anyone else I know. Hopefully in more ways than one, otherwise your voice may hurt a dogs hearing one day. There, the standard jab. I think we're done here.

Wendel. Another of my first friends. Literally the first person I held a conversation with on the server. You are a very strange person. Interesting strange, fun strange. Don't change. Heh, rhyme. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. I did know it actually but that's beside the point. You're cool. Do I have to say any more?

Kuro. You, the vulpine of the community, are another oddity like Pyon. You are incredibly intelligent, you are far more mature than a large chunk of this community. You remind me heavily of another friend of mine, smart enough to be right, know it and drive the point home in a potentially infuriating manner. But that's fine because I feel like I've similarly annoyed you at other times. You're fun to argue with, even if the argument is entirely inconsequential and only makes sense to me. I hope you get to put that intelligence to good use, whatever you think that may be.

Dan. Very very patient Dan. Like, incredibly patient. I've made mention of others with this virtue but I think you are the paragon of this virtue when it comes to dealing with server antics. Like those others I've mentioned, I hold a lot of respect for you. Whenever I've actually had a serious conversation with you too, you demonstrate a personality all the more deserving of the respect you should be getting from everyone. You'll get what's coming to you and I mean that with only the best connotations, as opposed to the possible threat that can be read into it.

Jericho. Good sir you put up with some shit and you do it well. Need I say more? You're a good man.

Mael. The resident old fogie of Reborn. God but you're hilarious to me, I always love rading your posts because you've always got something interesting to say. A man who doesn't waste a word. Seeing as I work with words and find this to be a supreme problem, see above and below, I find that wondrous. You are also literally the God of Avatars. I salute you sir.

Tacps. You will always be Tacps to me. We joined Reborn around the same time and I remember almost racing you in posts when I thought they might actually matter. I don't talk to you as much as I did then but you're a sound lad and it's nice RPing with you in Ymora. Stay fabulous.

Ikaru. Animu brother! I can literally always talk to you about animu. It's fantastic considering only one other person does anime at all and he isn't acquainted with the regular season. You're also someone who I feel somewhat akin to and dammit if I knew you irl I'd smack the people who make you feel like you can genuinely take the title of Loner. Because I think there are many people here who think otherwise.

Skitty. We started league around the same time. I began watching and cheering your matches when I can. Then I started frequenting #DATRATCHET and I started to get to know you & Kam and co. That's dropped a bit since the showdown move but talk to you more now. Aside from outline my history of knowing you, you're another person everyone loves in the community. There's a very clear reason for that and I hope you know that.

Ok, I know I missed some people, I just can'-

Vinny. Almost forgot you, you sir are the friendliest auth around. Also one of the first people I started to genuinely notice around the forums and start putting avatars to names etc. You are literally such a nice guy, like Flux, and I don't know how you manage it. I'm happy you managed to make your way back buddy, it was strange with you gone.

HOW DID I ALMOST FORGET MY DAUGHTER OML. You've not been around recently and that rends my little elven heart. Please come back to us Zephy, your mother misses you dearly.

Sheep. One of our notable farm animals. Another mature member of the community and it shows why you were made an auth. Also incredibly welcoming. Another person I hope will come back more and show face s'more.

Cowtao, our DJ Bovine. Another incredibly fun guy who also makes some of the most interesting posts. I was sad when you left and an order of magnitude happier when you came back. Please don't leave me senpai ;~;

OK, NOW I think I've remembered everyone. I think.

• Developers

I see this topic every so often, and I think 'I should really do this!' and then I remember I don't post much or talk to people so I don't have a lot to say. That said, I saw it this time and I decided 'Well, there certainly are a few people I talk to, and I appreciate them. And there are plenty of people I respect.'

Basically, some of this might be a bit one sided as I don't speak to people much so a lot of it will be based on people I've spoken to a little but have made a lasting impression on met. I'll try to start with those I've actually spoken to recently, though, even if some of it may seem a tad flimsy. Apologies if I forget anybody.

Alright, so I think it's safe to say all the other Reborn Devs go without saying, that said, I think I'm gonna name a fair chunk of them anyway.

Alright, so the obvious starting point is Amethyst. The amount of respect I have for you is pretty damn big, I've always made no secret of how much I love the game and how important the Reborn community is to me, even if I don't tend to take an active role in it. What amazed me was how incredibly welcoming you where when I joined the team. Everyone always said you were friendly, and it turns out you really, really are. There have been a couple of times I've needed to consult you or we've just ended up talking and you've never failed to be helpful, funny, and insightful. My personal favourite was when we spoke about the importance of sleep at about 3am (my time, at least). I definitely don't talk to you as much as I would like to, but I absolutely don't want you to take that as indifference on my part, it's mostly just the fact that I suck at starting conversation and/or don't like the idea of disturbing you, particularly while you've been resting and recovering. But you can be sure I will always work my absolute hardest as long as I'm on the team, and my respect for you, this game, and this community you have made, is certainly one of the biggest reasons behind that.

Next up, I need to show my appreciation for Kurotsune. You once mentioned to me about the possibility of my not asking you for help because I was intimidated, and I denied it. I was honest there, I was never too intimidated to ask your help, but that certainly doesn't mean I wasn't intimidated. I was indeed, for a time at least, quite intimidated by you. I just didn't let it interfere with my work. That mostly stems from how I honestly couldn't get much of a read on you from our early interactions. We joked around once or twice, but I still didn't know what to make of you. When I first came to you for help on something I'd been strugling with for a while, that was when my view of you completely changed. Not just incredibly intelligent, but I would say in one of those rather brief discussion you showed yourself to be one of the best teachers I have ever had in any subject area. I had always respected you for what you had done with Reborn, but after that, as well as a few other instances of you interacting with me or the dev team as a whole I gained a great respect for you as a person too. Amethyst made me feel welcome in the team but you were most certainly the one which made me feel like I belonged there. When you announced you were stepping down from the team for health reasons, and your appearance in the community would become rare, I knew the team and community as a whole would feel the absence of a great member, and I consider it a real shame that I didn't get a chance to speak to you and get to know you to the point I could call you a friend. Whether you return or not, you can be damn sure I'll work to make the Reborn game as good as it can be, even if the only way I'm able to do that is one bugfix at a time.

Dan. I think that out of everyone on the team, I bother you a disproportionately large amount. And I often make jokes about you being some evil taskmaster who forces me to work late and get no sleep, but we both know how far from the truth that is. You've always seemed really approachable, always try to make time for me whenever I ask for assistance, and are far more apologetic than you even remotely need to be when you're unable to make said time. Plus you put up with me ranting about difficult bugs and on occassion making some really bad jokes. You just seem to be a pretty great guy all around.

Dashie. Alright, so this one might not be a massive paragraph. From when we've spoken, you seem like a cool guy, we've had a few laughs, and I thing the Redemption League is really awesome and so I definitely have a lot of respect for you for that. I much preferred when you were Buster Perriwinkle though.

SHIA. I helped you out with a maths problem one time. You later informed me I was wrong, but ever since you've still warmly welcomed me on my occasional forays into the server, and we've just generally briefly chatted. You seem really fun and I hope we get to talk more in the future, and whatever life throws at you, you keep a smile on your face, because I always find smiles to be infectious. Oh, and if you ever want maths help again I'll try to be slightly less wrong. Honest!

Rose. This paragraph is probably gonna be a bit sparse on content, so you may wonder why I'm going to bother writing it. You were very welcoming when I joined Vermillion during PZA, and the one Game Night I've turned up to has been entertaining. So even though we haven't spoken that much, I haven't really spoken to many people that much, and your friendliness and how welcoming you are has really made a good impression on me. Thanks!

RaymondNotRay. Alllrighty, so... Sorry for not showing up on the Minecraft server. Like... ever. I tend to get into MC pretty hard for a few months and then lose interest and when my interest started building up I started uni and got busy and yeah. Whoops. So you were a regular on the Minecraft Server for the month or two I frequented it (I imagine you still are). Like most other people in here, you made an impression on me by being friendly and welcoming, but just generally we got along. I have no idea whether or not I'll return to the MC server, but I appreciate how nice/friendly you were, and if I do go back, I know the first person who I'll talk to, and not just because of the awesome pixel art and buldings.

Tomas Elliot. Alright, so you're here for two reasons. Firstly, I just have to say that Pokemon Se7en is an incredible idea, I look forward to it releasing, and I respect you and the whole team behind it a lot. And secondly, we've spoken a few times. Off the top of my head, about Atelier games and Yugioh. The first, an obscure game series that I'd never met anyone else who was a fan of when I believe we spoke about the entries in the series available for Vita, and the other something I have fond memories of from my childhood which I always sucked at and frankly still do suck at, but I love creative and interesting deck types and as I recently got back into it, you were always available for a discussion on the matter.

Alright, so I think that covers the people I have talked to/talk to, but there's I think one honourable mention of someone left. Despite the fact that, unless I am forgetting something, we have never spoken, it's apparent that you are a key part of this community, Hilda. People, including you, may ask 'Why, of all the thousands of users you've never spoken to, would you single out Hilda?'

Simple really, whenever I read one of your posts, particularly those on more serious or contraversial topics, the vast majority of the time I have one of two thoughts. Either: 'Oh hey, someone that agrees with me on this issue' or, probably more importantly 'This is probably the most intelligent defense of this particular viewpoint which I don't agree with which I've ever seen'. This is a member appreciation topic and frankly, despite never really interacting with you, I appreciate the fact that your posts tend to be engaging and have on more than one occasion made me seriously think about my stance on a topic or issue to evaluate whether I really want that to be my stance. Who knows, maybe we'll talk in the future?

Oh right, and Zumi rocks. Nothing more really to say there.

tl;dr Marcello wanted to write a few words and then ended up writing paragraphs that probably don't make sense because it's been 1am twice in the last two hours (Woo clock changes) and I'm super tired, and which seriously overuse the word Respect.

Flux. I think you can take the title of the most pleasant person of Reborn. I've literally never known you to be anything less than calm, kind and well spoken. Even in any of the more spirited discussions in Reborn that could easily have drawn ones ire, you stick out to me as one of the people who never got angry. I don't think I've even seen a snarky comment from you man, how are you so nice? I don't actually know.

Aye, Dobbaayyy....

I think you might flatter me a bit much with that title I'm still taking it though, hands off people, but it means a lot. This is a community filled with nice people, and to be singled out among them breaks my little heart. Seriously though, I don't want to be sappy, but I'm glad I've gotten to you you even to the extent I have. I feel somewhat detached from this community when I compare my relationships with people to how close other people seem to be with each other, but you're somebody I can always talk with when I have some time to be on the server, and I enjoy discussing whatever things we happen to discuss at the time.

• Veterans

Zumi.

I like ya. You help Jan with the game. Spriting of the subject. Based around, you're a pretty herpy derpy cool girl.

You do also helping people in the rejuvenation forum.

Thanks for helping Jan and helping people in the dicussion thread and other place.

Oh right, and Zumi rocks. Nothing more really to say there.

hEE oh my god thank you guys!

i should probably eventually write something here as well because i am a huge sap but maybe later when i know people better and such ;w;

I got said x.x

Wow, that makes my day, thanks mde and Honchy.

While I'm here, I might as well rattle off a few people I appreciate c:

Hmmmmmm, okay so I'll just go with whoever I can think of, in no particular order:

Micky: (You're not number one! you just happened to be the first person.. x.x) You're a great friend, you've helped me out a bunch and you always lose Let me win on showdown c: Even though you don't think sea-salt ice-cream tastes nice, I can forgive you for that

Blanket: See above, you're also awesome, though I haven't battled you ever x.x You're still a real nice person though and you think sea-sat ice-cream tastes nice, so you deserve a spot on this list! :D

Skyrunner69 Sky: Well, you're darned good at drawing me for one thing (Yes, Yes, I know, it's not really me.. I can believe.....) Anyhow, you get a place on this list too :D congratulations, here's your prize! *Hands you a place on this list*

There's a bunch of people on the showdown server who have helped me with my team building.. I don't know who they are in the forums though, one person I remember is Epic C, and someone else was helping me with my ghost team.. and reconvinced me that sableye was good.. So whoever that was, You have a place here too, I just forgot your name because I'm awful x.x

Then of course, there's all the wasteland people, I'm going to list you all together because I'm mean :D

There's:

-Mde

-Trhs

-Honchy (Wait, is shreky a compliment??? I may get another box in the future :D

-I'm going to forget people, oh my god x.x I feel horrible

-The 3 people above that I named ^

-Does wendel count? no, wendel you're not on this list >:3 (I'm joking, you can be here too)

-Aquawaffle!

-I'll update this if I think of anyone else, sorry if I forgot to put you here x.x

Shing: You can go here Shing, you've helped me test my teams a couple times :D and you don't seem like a bad- FUCK YOU MATE, JUU'S HERE Guy :3

I have to go right now, so I'll finish this later