13.2 Take two

Amethyst

After a brief testing, I'm not sure that it's anything to do with that -- it appears that the Mega link is a link to episode 13.0 and the others are links to 13.2. Presumably everyone having problems in this thread is downloading from Mega for convenience and are getting the wrong version... I'm willing to put money on this being the case with e13.0 -> e13.1 as well.

If that happened twice, i'm not even going to be mad.

That's amazing.

EDIT: Post above deleted cuz obvious things are obvious.

Edited by Vinny

After a brief testing, I'm not sure that it's anything to do with that -- it appears that the Mega link is a link to episode 13.0 and the others are links to 13.2. Presumably everyone having problems in this thread is downloading from Mega for convenience and are getting the wrong version... I'm willing to put money on this being the case with e13.0 -> e13.1 as well.

Oh. Well, that explains it XD. Glad it wasn't anything more serious. Now to the re-download.

• Administrators

Blind and Inuki (Valor) have been actively helping me with development since around the E13 alpha. They have access to everything that I do and have been such a huge help. With their help, I do have hopes for a relatively quick E14, but don't consider that a promise.

Anyway, the Mega link has been updated from the main page. Sorry about that.

• Upvote 2

Blind and Inuki (Valor) have been actively helping me with development since around the E13 alpha. They have access to everything that I do and have been such a huge help. With their help, I do have hopes for a relatively quick E14, but don't consider that a promise.

Anyway, the Mega link has been updated from the main page. Sorry about that.

will i get to "whack some sence into fern" next episode and that kid that tricky you into buying stuff for him for a department sticker? possibly a release intime for the new ruby/sapphire realeases at end of november?

Edited by sandy

I was about to report some things but maybe this is not the case anw I will report them anyway

I checked some things

1st) Someone on this topic and on some other (maybe the same person) was saying that his/her Pokemon obeying him right with Charlotte's Badge but maybe this is something about this thing with the links of 13, 13.1 and 13.2 be wrong at Mega.

My pokemon are not obeying me above the 70 lvl with 11 Badges so far

The next 2 things is weird cases.

I HAVEN'T YET download neither 13.1 or 13.2 I check two other reports.

Someone was able to find a spot on Ametrine accidently that allow him to dive (I remember Vinny in that thread so he can confirm it)

I check every corner on every dive spot but nothing happen to me. So this is two different cases as well

The third one is about Sableye Crystal

Lot of people report about Sableye crystal not working again on E13 so it got a fix on 13.1 as already said I HAVEN'T YET UPDATE TO NEITHER OF THE FIXES

I was on the Iolla Valley searching for hidden items and I got to the Sableye crystal and IT WORKED FINE to me. I catch a 20 lvl Sableye so this is another one case with 2 different situations

So maybe there is something that works different on someone and different on someone else

ame? im not sure if this has anything to do with it but they game is ment to be 500 mb correct? the links are only downloading 484 mb so its seems somthing missing on the downloads, its'been like that since you put e13 up for download

Edited by sandy

Hey this is just a suggestion to maybe make the game file smaller.. is it possible to completely remove the areas before agate circus for future updates?? like remove the ability to go there and delete all maps/data etc as well?? i guess it would make the file much smaller.. and maybe even the audio files.. just put in new files which will be required?? the old ones can be copied from the previous episode..

This way it will be easier for everyone to download and i guess would make development also easier.. and to link the episodes any one area can be left common and that is where we need to save before continuing with the new episode..

Hey this is just a suggestion to maybe make the game file smaller.. is it possible to completely remove the areas before agate circus for future updates?? like remove the ability to go there and delete all maps/data etc as well?? i guess it would make the file much smaller.. and maybe even the audio files.. just put in new files which will be required?? the old ones can be copied from the previous episode..

This way it will be easier for everyone to download and i guess would make development also easier.. and to link the episodes any one area can be left common and that is where we need to save before continuing with the new episode..

Apologies if I'm misreading, but removing areas from before Agate would be very problematic for anyone who wants to start the game or replay it.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Apologies if I'm misreading, but removing areas from before Agate would be very problematic for anyone who wants to start the game or replay it.

Like i said.. You keep previous episodes for that very reason..

So if i had to divide it into segments it would go like this..

Seg 1 - Reborn City

Seg 2 - Apophyll + Azurine + Byxbysion

Seg 3 - Chrysolia + Tanzan + Route 1 + Vanhanen

Seg 4 - 7th street + Citae Arc de Astrae(or watevr d hell that is..) + Iolia Valley

Seg 5 - Agate Circus + Route 2

Seg 6 - Route 3 + Route 4 + Calcenon

And then each segment would have one area overlapping with the previous/next and it would maintain continuity.. plus that would stop the whole dont save in a certain area before updating issue since we would only save in that one area..

Seg 1 - Reborn City

Seg 4 - 7th street + Citae Arc de Astrae(or watevr d hell that is..) + Iolia Valley

And then each segment would have one area overlapping with the previous/next and it would maintain continuity.. plus that would stop the whole dont save in a certain area before updating issue since we would only save in that one area..

.. So what you're telling me is that if I wanted to restart the game I'd have to play through an episode and close and load the second, play through that until we get to the third and so on and so forth?

I'm not really fond of this idea, especially when Ame changes things in earlier parts of the game as frequently as she has.

• Upvote 2

Seg 1 - Reborn City

That would be a massive pain, and I honestly think that's a terrible idea. It's easier to have everything in one download, because even if the file size is big it's worth not having the hassle to have to constantly switch episodes. Speaking of episodes, not everyone was here from the start. I started at episode 12, and I was only able to find an older episode download after a fair bit of searching. (So I could get Elekid)

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Seg 1 - Reborn City

Sounds like Oregon Trail.

"Please insert Disc 2."

• Upvote 1

Seg 1 - Reborn City

I have to agree with everyone that would be problematic (i do backtracking too and i'm too lazy to switch episodes every time)

Seg 1 - Reborn City

I cannot say I agree with that at all considering many events overlap in different areas and for those to be possible, you would need to over lap certain areas multiple times and it's much more work than convenience at all.

One way to keep file sizes down could be to do what Suze did for Zeta/Omicron and have a full download for those starting and a patch/update set for those who already downloaded the game. It would come with instructions on which files/folders to copy in and which ones to delete. But Z/O's mechanics might have been simpler so it's probably not feasible for Reborn.

One way to keep file sizes down could be to do what Suze did for Zeta/Omicron and have a full download for those starting and a patch/update set for those who already downloaded the game. It would come with instructions on which files/folders to copy in and which ones to delete. But Z/O's mechanics might have been simpler so it's probably not feasible for Reborn.

This is true, but I would say that one of the gigantic advantages of having a single download that includes everything in it as opposed to patches is that the former cuts down on how many people fail to update correctly, if at all, which also significantly reduces the number of bug reports that were already addressed in previous updates.