13.2 Take two

Amethyst

• Administrators

Let's try this again. For whatever reason, almost none of our script fixes for 13.1 actually uploaded (???) including solutions for potential freezes. Hopefully, however, this will be the last re-upload I have to do for 13

13.2 should include the following improvements:

• Power Items fixed, again
  • Escape Rope/Dig fixed for moving to water tile, again
  • Fixed North Azurine Crash whencoming from Celestinine B2F
  • Fixed Corrosive Mist destruction moves failing
  • Growlithe now properly obtainable pre-3rd gym
  • Level cap corrected to increase at Charlotte, not Samson, again
  • Mold Breaker fixed with Levitate, again
  • 'Last Pokemon' in battle text added for most important battles

Download page links have been updated. Sorry for the continued issues.

• Upvote 5

do you think there'd be any chance of somthing similar to VS. seeker being added soon for rechallanging trainers/leaders after they've trained ofcourse grinding from wild battles can get tedious at times

This might be bad news Amethyst...

Tested on 13.2

2yy4h3o.jpg

This might be just my PBS files messing with me, but i'd suggest people test it.

Also, don't ask about Abomasnow. I spawned one to test. It's the first pokemon in alphabetical order after all

Confirming that. My Lv.72 Bronzong just ignored me in a fight against a Kangaskhan.

EDIT: Hate to break it guys, but the Power Items don't work either. :ph34r:

This might be bad news Amethyst...

Tested on 13.2

2yy4h3o.jpg

This might be just my PBS files messing with me, but i'd suggest people test it.

Also, don't ask about Abomasnow. I spawned one to test. It's the first pokemon in alphabetical order after all

Confirming that. My Lv.72 Bronzong just ignored me in a fight against a Kangaskhan.

EDIT: Hate to break it guys, but the Power Items don't work either. :ph34r:

i think i can hear ame crying from scotland

Well... crit happens?

Also, not sure if this is known but Final Gambit doesn't seem to be working properly either. Took it from a full health wild Staravia and it did only 1HP damage.

EDIT: It was known XD. Thanks Vinny!

Also, not sure if this is known but Final Gambit doesn't seem to be working properly either. Took it from a full health wild Staravia and it did only 1HP damage.

Just like Fling, and Defiant... It's one of those things than Dan has to fix, and it isn't the easiest one to do i believe.

Hopefully, however, this will be the last re-upload I have to do for 13

Oh Amethyst...

Looks like i was wrong. Oh well... :T

Edited by Vinny
  • Upvote 2

So I'm assuming that there isn't much difference in-working function between 13.1-13.2?

Will we need to have admins test 13.3 to test the 'fixes' that are being made. Either way, I hope Ame doesn't end up taking the stress alone.

Well, in 13.1 my pokemon where listening to me, in 13.2 they apparently wouldn´t. I didn´t download yet and I guess I´m going to wait for 13.3. Not going to use power items and escape rope anyway.

So I'm assuming that there isn't much difference in-working function between 13.1-13.2?

Will we need to have admins test 13.3 to test the 'fixes' that are being made. Either way, I hope Ame doesn't end up taking the stress alone.

i nominate vinny to have a look at it payback for his dratini coment on another thread

meh, i'll wait. The admins SHOULD help Ame with the Beta's anyway so she doesn't have so much fucking work that it is killing her.

Maybe in the next update, we will be able to use Dive outside of battle. Give the people something to do until next episode so they are not complaining too much. But i get why we can't because it is the main way to the next city.

Bah, whatever.....admins should just help Ame so the Reborn Queen doesn't get killed through over working herself,

How that happened? i got no f*ing clue.

And Ame has people helping her. It's just that... this happened ._.

After a brief testing, I'm not sure that it's anything to do with that -- it appears that the Mega link is a link to episode 13.0 and the others are links to 13.2. Presumably everyone having problems in this thread is downloading from Mega for convenience and are getting the wrong version... I'm willing to put money on this being the case with e13.0 -> e13.1 as well.