13.2 Take two

Amethyst

Like i said.. You keep previous episodes for that very reason..

So if i had to divide it into segments it would go like this..

Seg 1 - Reborn City

Seg 2 - Apophyll + Azurine + Byxbysion

Seg 3 - Chrysolia + Tanzan + Route 1 + Vanhanen

Seg 4 - 7th street + Citae Arc de Astrae(or watevr d hell that is..) + Iolia Valley

Seg 5 - Agate Circus + Route 2

Seg 6 - Route 3 + Route 4 + Calcenon

And then each segment would have one area overlapping with the previous/next and it would maintain continuity.. plus that would stop the whole dont save in a certain area before updating issue since we would only save in that one area..

Apologizes, but I would say the same, that would be problematic for those who have already started the game and want to return to the previous maps.

As far as I now the episodes are never on a schedule just a fade guideline for ame herself

but we just dont hear because we shouldn't because others we pester ame when its ready or not.

We most of the times (i think) hear it a week or perhaps 3 at the most, around when it will be released

The FAQ page has been updated to say "If we don't decide to add a few new features, we might expect 14 in late October." So depending on how things go, we do have a tentative release time.

Edited by bepe

I myself dont care when it is released because i can wait as long as needed

if i just have to wait longer so that ame can do everything she wants and without

exerting herself I would everytime it would asked just say that i wait.

except after finishing a episode because of the hype :feelsgd:

Edit: ok sheep srry for this

Edited by Cornerman
Chatspeak

Good job on the game Ame. Can't see anything wrong yet, and I've explored the whole map at least twice. Did have a problem when switching out my 2 save files and the new one claimed the map was corrupt and it wouldn't work.

Okay... This is weird.

First, introduction. Name's Seido. New here. Nice to meet ya.

2nd, glitch. I just fought double battle with a wild Rhyhorn and Kangaskhan with Aya. After K'Oing the Rhyhorn, Aya used Thunderbolt on the Kangaskhan... only for the message that Rhyhorn's lightning rod took the hit. Thought I should let you know.

Okay... This is weird.

First, introduction. Name's Seido. New here. Nice to meet ya.

2nd, glitch. I just fought double battle with a wild Rhyhorn and Kangaskhan with Aya. After K'Oing the Rhyhorn, Aya used Thunderbolt on the Kangaskhan... only for the message that Rhyhorn's lightning rod took the hit. Thought I should let you know.

As Sheep said, we know, but just to add, there is a Bug Reporting section for this kinda stuff. And the search feature to check whether the Bug you found has already been reported.

The process of mega evolution is fully coded, I believe the PULSE transformations work off the same system. The only problem is that we don't have any mega stones or the appropriate accessory to activate them.