#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, i just noticed something. You guys remember the first remake? Fire Red and Leaf Green....in those they added the Sevii Islands and in Heart Gold/Soul Silver....i forget what they added....except for Crystal's storyline. So it stands to reason they we will get new places as well. Of course we are going to get the Battle Frontier back since the clouds covering the islands where the same thing that happened with X and Y's Kilode(sp) City. Question is...what do you guys think we'll get?

Hey, i just noticed something. You guys remember the first remake? Fire Red and Leaf Green....in those they added the Sevii Islands and in Heart Gold/Soul Silver....i forget what they added....except for Crystal's storyline. So it stands to reason they we will get new places as well. Of course we are going to get the Battle Frontier back since the clouds covering the islands where the same thing that happened with X and Y's Kilode(sp) City. Question is...what do you guys think we'll get?

The possibility to travel to Kanto and beat the League there...this would be great but it will (probably) not happen so maybe some new islands to explore and catch some legendaries?

The possibility to travel to Kanto and beat the League there...this would be great but it will (probably) not happen so maybe some new islands to explore and catch some legendaries?

maybe the Orange Islands? or we just go straight to Sinnoh....but that is doubtful

• Administrators

So I caught up a bit with this and have some replies #late

Kyogre has the advantage of greater speed, better movepool, and a better defensive typing. Groudon just got stuff that evened the scale.

They have the same base speed, and Groudon only has one weakness when ... uh, transformed. Admittedly it IS Ground (come on, man, lord of all things earth and it's weak to ground? pls) but that's more easily covered than Electric or Grass. I'll give you movepools though.

Inner Focus, m8

BOUNDLESS DISAPPOINTMENT

In Gold and Silver the legendary Pokemon were just kind of thrown in and more or less irrelevant to the actual story except "hey this thing's on the title screen" and minor bits of background for both Lugia and Ho-Oh. That was one of the things they fixed, kind of- I mean they were at least played up instead of "oh there's a big scary bird thing down here" or "oh there's a big scary bird thing up here." Personally, since the legendary/story integration was started in Gen 3 I'm looking forward to how much better they can make it, considering recent games. As for what they might actually add, it's a stretch but since Colosseum and XD were both Gen 3 I think some kind of throwback to either of those would be neat it's hard to say because X/Y had literally no postgame and usually that's where all the cool extra stuff is.

Word of advice, before making a post to ask for something, make sure it didn't already happen so as not to look dumb.

which part or both as for me the emerald battle frontier was the best bart of gem 3

ill accept mega salamance and altaria

Edited by sandy

I would hope for 3 things

1. Mega spinda (for lols) and mega clamper lines, 1 for each game

2. Going to space with that rocket for like a event or something like deoxys

3. Getting confirmation about the black clouds on the newly released hoen maps before release or not

It's also looked like if those clouds game straight out of a corrupted distortion world of that one poke movie

Edited by Cornerman